Quantcast

Post your cube / hole / prison

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
BLS Bariatric tranport

ie we move really large people [400 to 650 pounds] from hospitals to skilled nursing facillities. That gurney has a power lift and is capable of lifting 700 pounds on its own and the back of the rig has a hyraulic lift rated for 1000 pounds. I believe that there are only two rigs set up to do this in the east bay. one is ALS owned by AMR and our BLS rig
Wouldn't a forklift and a flatbed truck be easier??

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
Crappy iPhone pic of my half of the art department. The other half I share with the "art director" and of which I do not wish to show due to it always looking like it was hit by a tornado filled with pack-rats.

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
This was my office and work vehicle

but it got a bit cold at times so I traded it in for something a bit warmer.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You could put me in a friggin' palace, but if I had to stare at computers and write code all day I'd want to kill myself.

No offense to you software/programmer types out there.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You could put me in a friggin' palace, but if I had to stare at computers and write code all day I'd want to kill myself.

No offense to you software/programmer types out there.
I surf RM and watch soccer all day. It's not so bad considering what they pay me. No offense taken.

I learned early on I make less money the more psychical the work is.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I surf RM and watch soccer all day. It's not so bad considering what they pay me. No offense taken.

I learned early on I make less money the more psychical the work is.
Ahhh yes......."Ridemonkey.......where all miserable geeks from different fields can see eye to eye."

:cheers:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
even if you could wear pajamas & ride whenever you wanted?

it's not a bad gig, and you'll notice mike rowe has never done a single episode on us

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I work in a valt. No Camera, no Cellphone, no outside internet, no running water. Must have two person integrity at all times. I can't pee without someone going with me. I get weighed on the way in and on the way out. I can't have a difference in weight over 10 pounds.

All paper gets shredded, Cameras are everywhere.

My deployment is going to be a party

proglife

Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Annapolis, MD
i just moved into a cubicle after having my own office for the past 6 years. The advantage is that i have a window...the disadvantage is obvious. I gotta say, so far, the window is the better advantage.