Quantcast

Post your "going big air" or road gap photo!

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Lovebunny (pro rider for Draco) hitting one of the biggest gap in SD's east county trailz.
Without the lens distortion as evident in this pic, the gap he cleared was about 35' (roughly, per pinkbike tape measurement).

rmb_mike

Chimp
Sep 18, 2007
Kidwoo,

I'm surprised you haven't posted pics or footage of that Hugh Gass road gap you did in the Geriatric Extreme Stunt Brigade video. I had to LOL when it showed the look on that girl's face after you did it. Then you see the words 'totally impressed' with the arrow pointing at her. Classic. :clapping:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Lovebunny (pro rider for Draco) hitting one of the biggest gap in SD's east county trailz.
Without the lens distortion as evident in this pic, the gap he cleared was about 35' (roughly, per pinkbike tape measurement).
which Draco are you talking about?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Kidwoo,

I'm surprised you haven't posted pics or footage of that Hugh Gass road gap you did in the Geriatric Extreme Stunt Brigade video. I had to LOL when it showed the look on that girl's face after you did it. Then you see the words 'totally impressed' with the arrow pointing at her. Classic. :clapping:
I don't have any stills of me hitting it but here's one of my buddy John.

Shot by our friend Brian.

Urinal Mint

Monkey
Oct 10, 2003
Washington

Hey, I was there for that jump! I was the one on the Iron Horse 7Point, he followed me into it the first time. That was so fun seshin' that with him that day! He rips for sure. Do you have any more pics from that day?

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Hey, I was there for that jump! I was the one on the Iron Horse 7Point, he followed me into it the first time. That was so fun seshin' that with him that day! He rips for sure. Do you have any more pics from that day?
I think Tex (the guy who followed you) uploaded some to our gallery at Huckit.net, but it's getting so crowded, I couldn't easily find them. He is a blast to ride with for sure, and will jump pretty much anything once he decides to. I didn't get to go up there that weekend, wish I could have.....
You can keep in touch with us @ huckit.net, maybe we can meet up and do some more riding sometime.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Here's our young gun overshooting a buttery 15 footer. Not so buttery on the bottom... I don't really like drops like this. There's like 15' of gap on it as well, but NO pedaling. I like to crank in to drops a little, gives you something else to think about.

jonny dh

Monkey
Oct 26, 2007
under my feet
beautiful trails in salt lake lived their my whole life and love riding big cotton wood,little cotton wood,parkcity,east canyon,cedar canyon,immigration, capitol hill,bountiful,farmington,provo canyon,midvalley,strawbery res.so many good rides in such a short drive.

small gap at sugar

and luke strobel hitting it during the race
Loved that jump, perfect muddy right hander up top, then traverse drift across the ski run slop hooking up last milisecond (sometimes) just enough to blast across to tranny. I'm gettin all hot n bothered just thinking about it. Guess it's time to go out and ride instead of sitting here wasting time.

ps I don't think that is Strobel