Quantcast

Post your "going big air" or road gap photo!

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Here's a pic of my buddy Sean. Big Sky. He actually had to land in the shadow. The landing is staggered. He had to go further than it looks in order to ride away alive.
Sean rips. In this pic, he was 19 and racing semi pro for Go-Ride. This pic was taken last year.

The guy that built this jump makes awesome trails up there. He also has this jump dialed. But he does it on a hardtail. Core.:crazy:

Attachments

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Looks like you need crazy speed for that jump.

That option in the back of the closest jump looks crazy as well.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Yeah. You need tons of speed for that jump. It was scary watching our buddies do it. There were three others out of our crew that did it. The run out was pretty ghetto too. It was all new, so some of the run out wasn't quite burned in. They said the jump was smooth as butta. i took the pics and i know they didn't land that hard.

the other jump in the background was a little bit shorter, but it had a hairball run in. It wasn't finished. The dirt wasn't packed on the logs enough to do it.

It was way scary watching them do it. As you can tell, not very many people had done it. That's why there are so many people standing around in the pic. they all wanted to see someone do it. The takeoff was about 6'6" tall in itself.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Well, since we're gettin our Pinkbike on in here, I'll throw mine in...

Hound clearing a 20' gap I'm guessing...

Dogboy on a stepdown...

Joe Haley being XXXtremely gahye...

Suboptimus Prime on a 23 footer that can get a helluva longer if you come in hot...

Sub Op again on a stepdown...

Dogboy on the aforementioned 23 footer...

Meatboot hitting the silly Raspberry gapper...

Meatboot again on a sneakily long gap...

Boot barhumping his way across the same gap...

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i'm a stick my snout just this once where it doesn't belong but i gotta say it's you kinda peeps that excite me, good dam job!

Aug 24, 2008
N/A
Here is two videos and some pics of my 10 year old son getting his game on! I know it is not monster jumps, but he is only 10 years old. He jumps the jump line at Santos.

Hucking a 7' drop:

Hucking a 10" drop:

Hucking a drop:

Jumping a double:

Hucking another drop:

Jumping a table-top:

Hucking a drop and his tricks:

Another jump:

Last edited:

RideRMB

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
'Da Hood
A few of me from the boneyard, photo credit Mike Crane 2009C.

You can say goodbye to the quality thanks to RM resizing all the pictures.

Fully bottomed Blindside/ Totem

and try to find my left hand... :weee:

Last edited: