Quantcast

post your movie clip thread...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
RenegadeRick said:
not as awesome as your avatar!
ii am the original rump junkie ya know. there was a thread on mtbr that someone started where they would discuss my ridemonkey avatars. it was kinda strange really being as how i dont think i have ever posted on mtbr.com

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
biggins said:
lets start a thread with lots of RIDING RELATED videos in it instead of pics.i'll start with a repost.

someone posted this in the bmx forum and it seriously is one of the most badass video clips i have ever seen and it needs more xposure.

http://www.bangpictures.com/movs/mirraco.mov
ok that was pretty unreal.

imagine being one of the guys on bikes watching that?

who rode after Dave? :D

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Check out the pocket air about 2/3 of the way into the mirraco flic. Dave goes about 6-7 feet high while carving 15 feet over. If you've ever tried a pocket air, you know how retarded that is. (a pocket air is when you air out of one quarter pipe and transfer/land on to another that is 90° perpendicular to the first one)

There's a couple more flics in the BMX forum if anyone wants to be amazed/see what will happen in 10 more years in mtn biking.

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
bikenweed said:
There's a couple more flics in the BMX forum if anyone wants to be amazed/see what will happen in 10 more years in mtn biking.
I really hope mtn biking hits that point. It almost looks like some bmx riders accidentally got into a box full of trials movies, the things they are tricking off of these days just boggles me.