Quantcast

Post your PMs... I spoke with Drunken_Ninja

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I know some of you hate him, some of you love him, but he was always entertaining, yeah? I sent him a PM a while back wondering what he was up to...

Drunken_Ninja said:
i recently took my rocky mountain elevation bicycle and used a hacksaw to cut it to pieces. i melted it.

i never-wanted-it. i don't mean to be rude, however the bicycle store owner insisted i work there for next to nothing and own a bike when i was considering that i didn't even want to buy rollerblades. i still spent like 4 years working in bikes just to pay to own it.

however i still suspect that bicycle wasted everyones attention span about bikes. well i tried it. :mad:

bicycles ain't cursed but i need to learn to drive an automobile because i am 29. i have to be really serious now instead.
I replied:
that was random!

Are you saying you don't ride anymore?

Dude, can I post this in the lounge?
(he didn't say no ;) )

Drunken_Ninja said:
:nuts: i thought that might be required. :help: :nopity:

well guy. bikes were the thing but i don't how management made out after that... i trust that what i don't know about bikes people will fill me in on years later on.
I'd post some explicit PMs that I exchange with DH Girlie, but Loco would go crazy jealous.

J

JRB

yay...I'm glad he's not dead. Redeeming from your Saturday whining for sure.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
N8 said:
....a typical Drunken_Ninja postig fo' sure!
:confused:
Confused ain't the half of it...

I recieved THIS a few minutes ago:

Titled: what i want, what i don't know, what i never did tell

i seen alot of them. i thought about the ones i wanted the most and the ones i earned the least.

honestly as i grow older the quality of food and how much i eat food becomes more important than bicycles altogether.

i may require automobiles instead. my days of childhood innocence are gone but i will always never remember why were all possesed to ride that way.

some of us were kings and otheres meant to be queens for the others. most hillarious experiment of them all.

I've never gotten a PM from him before... :help:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
funny, I got one today too.
I am not going to post it. Just let your imagination run wild.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Based on the post, I'm guessing that he is living above a meth lab now sucking down the backwash from the left over decongestant bottles and tryin' to figure out why he can't leave home for more than an hour or so without getting bad shakes.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Woah.

DN isn't dead!

I still remember, and wish I had a copy of, the thread about the double dinger... That thread defied description.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
It get's better... ;)

"in canada we always mean with a queen instead. the u.s. usually means with a king, but i'd rather get fed.

honestly guy, why she never lets us delcare war here.

but the icecream is the best ever...
"

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DRB said:
Based on the post, I'm guessing that he is living above a meth lab now sucking down the backwash from the left over decongestant bottles and tryin' to figure out why he can't leave home for more than an hour or so without getting bad shakes.
ouch :(

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
DRB said:

nope...........thats a normal sober post from DN

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
N8 said:
Oh man... Old_Dude = "Dear Penthouse"
old_dude rules. still one of the funniest posts ever on RM (i shoulda saved it) was his story about being on a flight home from florida, sitting next to who he determined was a rabid Sierra club type woman, and when she asked what he was doing in FLA, responded by regaling her in graphic detail of his manatee hunting expeditions.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
old_dude rules. still one of the funniest posts ever on RM (i shoulda saved it) was his story about being on a flight home from florida, sitting next to who he determined was a rabid Sierra club type woman, and when she asked what he was doing in FLA, responded by regaling her in graphic detail of his manatee hunting expeditions.
HAHAHAHA!

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
i thought about it. there is no reason for life without bikes. the medication they gave me was a little weird at first. i figure that bikes are a gift. i am especially weirded out by those posts as well. i suspect the pressure i am recieving from my family and big business would drive me in the direction. the camraderie and leadership attained from riding bikes are worthwhile. einstein fixed bikes before he became a teacher...

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
i thought about it...queens might not feed us either. it is a popularity curse. queens just dont want to be bothered and war is past their consideration. not sure about war myself but honestly i heard rumors that canada no longer wants a queen either.

i hate rich people diseases.