Quantcast

Post your ride

jasonw111

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Park City Utah
Wow! Your neat!
OK your now the retard!
Now go hide in a bathroom and pop a couple of pimples before going to liberty park to meet your dream guy!
I'm just saying some people are affended by the word "retard".
You selfish piece of sh#t. oh... and next time go ahead and keep the other bullsh#t to yourself.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
How retarded is it that you took the time to try and be a smart individual with your proofing skills and join in! :D
WOW! The english retard!!!!
Go huck into the toilet and flush yourself!!!!!
I really have nothing to say to that. Kind of silly to be going around calling everyone retards though.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
love the dj, they're awesome bikes. i need to post my rides soon, i still don't have pics of my sx trail though

khoolhandz

Chimp
Jul 27, 2006
I LOVE SURREY
My DH Bikes Over the Years

My first full suspension and first DH race bike C'dale Super V, circa 1998-1999

My first real DH bike, MC Shockwave, circa 1999-2000

Karpiel Disco Volante, circa 2001-2003

Foes DHS Mono, circa 2003-2004

Same Foes DHS Mono, just powdercoated blue, 2005-2006

Commencal Supreme DH, 2007

Iron Horse Sunday Expert, Aug to Dec, 2007

Yeti 303, for 2008!!!

MattP.

Monkey
Jun 27, 2005
I like that, whats the weight?
Thanks, it's 42.8#. I think after I get my trail bike done, I might get some I9's and run tubeless, and several other changes to lighten it a bit. But every time I ride it, I feel it's perfect, I guess it's the gear whore in me :disgust1:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Thanks, it's 42.8#. I think after I get my trail bike done, I might get some I9's and run tubeless, and several other changes to lighten it a bit. But every time I ride it, I feel it's perfect, I guess it's the gear whore in me :disgust1:
Thats not bad Im in the market for a new fr rig capable of mild so cal DH racing.
Looks good cant wait to see what it comes in with a lighter build.
2 :thumb:'s

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
To all the little newbies calm down and quit trying to be internet hero's. It was a simple thing between myself and another, then you guys went all Oprah and Dr. Phil. Keep it to daytime TV and when its not heated between 2 people stay the F@ck out of it!
He!! alot of people find alot of things offensive, "So what!" . It was in light humor not a slam on the guy.

khoolhandz

Chimp
Jul 27, 2006
I LOVE SURREY
Agread! Im wondering if infact its polished there or they layed chrome vinyl! Looks almost too good to be a sticker.

Definite props on originality. :thumb:
Not too mention the 303 is a sweeeeet ride!
Actually I bought the frame from Curious_George, the custom paint (air-brushed) was a Barbados Flag with the trident in the middle. I covered the trident with a layer of vinyl carbon fibre replica and a maple leaf flag.

BTW: all those bikes are sick or were at one time!!!! You are the bike whore! Im proud to Internet know you! :D
Those were just my DH bikes. I still have a long list of HTs I've owned over the years.

I don't consider myself a bike whore since I do keep the bike for at least a year if I really like the way it rides.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Actually I bought the frame from Curious_George, the custom paint (air-brushed) was a Barbados Flag with the trident in the middle. I covered the trident with a layer of vinyl carbon fibre replica and a maple leaf flag.

Those were just my DH bikes. I still have a long list of HTs I've owned over the years.

I don't consider myself a bike whore since I do keep the bike for at least a year if I really like the way it rides.
You mean a few months? Iron Horse Aug-Dec..

khoolhandz

Chimp
Jul 27, 2006
I LOVE SURREY
You mean a few months? Iron Horse Aug-Dec..
That was an exception, I got caught with all the Sam Hill Sunday hype so I tried it, and never really liked how it rode. To be fair, I strongly believe it had to do with the cheap VanR shock I had in there. Didn't wanna bother buying a new DHX shock then getting it "Sunday tuned".

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Just starting to come together...

'07 R9 w/ DHX5.0
'06 Travis w/ '07 internals
'07 Holzfellers
'07 Azonic Outlaws
Blah, blah, blah....

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
For what it's worth . . .

On top: 07 Bullit w/Totem Air. This is sort of my "do everything" bike that I'll take on trips where I need to be able to DH or do some trail riding. On bottom: 06 Shocker w/ 888 SL ATA.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
my goodness, the shocker in that colour is awesome...
Thanks! I like it, too. It's a got a cool flat finish to it, but I have protective moto tape over it, so it gives it a bit of a gloss.

I actually didn't want the Bullit in that same color, but it was all they had when I ordered it. Oh well; kinda looks like I have twins.