Quantcast

Post your Transition TR450s ,and other Transitions that are sweet.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia

My TR_Kermit after building and out and about getting dirty.

My Transition Double. Used for XC, skatepark, DJs, city rides, BMX tracks and anything else I do on two wheels.

My old Bottlerocket. Bought originally to do what I got the Double for - it was too much like a DH bike and seemed redundant with the Sunday in the shed. I sold it and ordered the Double.

Last edited:

nmpearson

Monkey
Dec 30, 2006
my TR...i just built up a ToP also, but i haven't taken any pics for some reason

only thing i've done is change rims to tranny 32's, and got 2.35 nevegals. Super sick bike. I love it!

euroford

Chimp
Dec 8, 2009
How you liking the HS on there?
i can't say enough about it, its amazing. the bike pedals insanely good, even with the push race tune (no propedal). since the lifts arn't open yet, i've logged over 100 miles of colorado singletrack.

i can't single the praises enough, if you have a covert, bottlerocket or blindside, and use it for more than just lifts, get one!!!

.sooperfresh

Chimp
Dec 23, 2009
washington
I ordered it when I got the frame so have no comparison to without. But I am so glad I did. Even up at Whistler in a sea of braking bumps it stays glued and doesn't chatter or stinkbug.

Ah, parking lot boxing . . . did you KO Danny :D?
ah, ok.

no KO's that night. danny kept egging on eric though and they went at it. hahahah. i was taking it easy just jabbing the body.

Matteo

Chimp
Mar 17, 2006
Kirkland, Washington
Ill play along. This is my TR450 built up a couple weeks ago. Got a sweet custom paint job thanks to the guys at dropnzone. Pretty stoked on how she rides so far. Heading back up to whislter again this weekend to get some more hours on her. Still need to find time to shorten the brake hoses and replace the pedals but other than that she's all done. I just added some lime green Transition graphics which are not shown in these photos but look pretty sweet with the red ano parts.