Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
i mean think about it seriously, what were discussing here is illegal. meaning you go to jail, and will get your life taken away if the prosecution is so inclined.

you really have to access what you value and weigh the options. you may argue its one plant, and in some places one plant is totally cool and left alone. Other places one plant can put you in prison, or even worse in other countries maybe death.

theres always the option of growing in the woods during summer time? if you really have the grow bug, it gives you a reason to ride your bike and get you in the woods....

peace

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Could i really go to jail for growing one plant? Im only 16. :confused:

What are the penaltys for growing marijuana? God i really hate the USA somtimes. I think that out in the woods is my best bet. I think that I will use my neighbors cornfield in new hampshire.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Mack, do you learn everything in life by stumbling blindly along until someone enlightens you?

You need to actually do some of your own learning sometime, you know.

Don't f%$&ing grow it in your goddamn parent's house. Nice way to show how grateful you are for them providing a roof over your head, food, clothes, and everything else they have provided for you: grow illegal drugs in their house.

Martyr boy, over here with his "God I really hate the USA" as if you're being so oppressed, living in a middle class neighborhood in Connecticut with all of your great opportunities. Yeah, dude, "The Man" is really keepin' you down. Freedom is defined as being able to grow your own pot plants, whenever you want! FIGHT BIG BROTHER! :rolleyes:

If you want to grow it, go find a piece of public land, far away from people's houses, plant a few seeds and try to take care of them.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Mack, you're often an idiot. I'm going to rescue this thread from the retardation.

I picked that up last night. I haven't smoked any of it yet, but It looks, feels, and smells amazing. It seriously feels like velvet, and its real fluffy, my half eighth looks like a full eighth of most buds.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Mack....

Don't grow. Unless you are a hippy, or are looking to be a Tony Montana pot cartel, don't grow. You WILL go to jail. Cops don't mind some kid smoking a bit, but it's a different story when you are growing... you get into FEDERAL laws, and such. If you were to grow one plant, and got caught you would be arrested, and booked. Your parents would have to bail you out which means they are spending money, and probably a few thouand at that. Then you have to hire a lawyer (more money), and then in a month or two you will go to court where you will likely get probation WITH pee tests. So now not only are you not growing, you can't even smoke! In addition to all of this growing indoors is not as easy as it seems, and it will take a minimum of 3 months before you can harvest some meager buds if you start from seed. Oh yeah, and the cops CAN TAKE YOUR PARENTS HOUSE for growing. It's just not worth it man. It would be easier for you to pimp yourself out to the older middle-aged lonely housewives for money and just buy your dope.

And don't grow in the forest... you'll likely end up either having bugs eat your crops, people stealing your crop or some ranger finding it.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
narlus said:
i'm thinking of growing some angel dust plants. any advice?
Angle Dust, isnt that like PCP or somthing. I dont know my hardcore drugs, sorry. :stosh:

Ever watch the news and see that aftermath of a meth lab explosion :eek:

Hungry_Hank

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
urban sprawl (orange county)
The Kadvang said:
I just tripped for like 5 hours offa some club brownies... AMAZING
this kid on my lacrosse team makes the DANKEST brownies. it takes half an hour to kick in, but after that half hour i was trippin for 12 hours. i couldn't even go to school the next day because i was still trippin balls. :thumb: :thumb:

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i got the best **** on friday... i smoke a normal amount for me, and got super high... all i could see was the tv, and there was an orange haze around it... i was out.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Hungry_Hank said:
this kid on my lacrosse team makes the DANKEST brownies. it takes half an hour to kick in, but after that half hour i was trippin for 12 hours. i couldn't even go to school the next day because i was still trippin balls. :thumb: :thumb:
Fvck yes man... exactly what it was like for me. Ate at like 4:20 (giggle, its tomorrow woo), hits at like 5, ****ing tripping so hard until i go to bed at like 11, wake up the next morning still stoned and felt it all of that next day... :heart:

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Hungry_Hank said:
Never forget: The less you have in your stomach when you start, the better the effect!
The last time I had a brownie was while waiting in traffic to get into Phish last summer. I ate it for breakfast!
We waited in traffic form 6:00PM Friday evening till about 2:00PM Saturday. The only time we weren't drinking/toking was when we were sleeping. That was so rad.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dirtjumpP.1 said:
i got the best **** on friday... i smoke a normal amount for me, and got super high... all i could see was the tv, and there was an orange haze around it... i was out.
Don't you find that it's a complete waste of time when you do this? :confused:

I did that once and decided not to do it anymore because it was 8 hours of completely wasted time........

-S.S.-

People need to get over the bad stigma that pot has gotten. I live in Humboldt County Ca, which arguably has some of the best pot in the world... and what most pot smokers don't know is that about 90% of the pot in Canada and Amsterdam are from cuttings and clones taken from original strains born and bred in Humboldt in the 60's and 70's.

So heres some interesting facts about pot...
1. no one has ever died from smoking pot, but hundreds of thousands die each year from alcohol and tobacco related incidents
2. if you were to get stoned to death, it would take 540 lbs of pot to kill you (which would be not only incredibly expensive but also impossible due to the massive amount of heat from the fire burning up all the cannabinoids before it can be inhaled)
3. Marijuana has only been illegal within the past 100 years, the first country to start it was the USA, and it was originally made illegal because racist people didn't like the migrant Mexican workers bringing it in to the country.
4. Before it was known worldwide as the "scourage" that it is, multiple countries grew and smoked it. The queen of England smoked it to relieve menstrul cramps, the mayans and aztecs used it in ceremonies.
5. Marijuana is the #1 cash crop of the USA
6. US liberated Afghanistan is still one of the largest suppliers of Marijuana in the world... and we have a puppet government set up in that country that we essentially control. IF America is so morally correct and anti pot, why is our government supporting the growth and sale of it in other countries?
7. All of the negative side effects of pot are completely reversible... just stop smoking it
8. All the adverse health side effects of marijuana like tar in the lungs can be completely avoided by baking it and by vaporizing it since the thc is what is used and not the other organic material that would otherwise burn and harm your lungs
9. Oh, and the comercials that aired on tv stating that people who buy pot support terrorism... well most of the west coast gets its pot from Humboldt, Oregon, Mendocino, Sonoma, and Washington...where are the terrorists in these hippy communities?

So enough of that...I guess everyone knows my pro-pot position. Its ridiculous that pot is illegal when alcohol and tobacco are about a million times worse, but thanks to the government and the born again Bush administration, it is still illegal. I like to ride sober, and I like to ride stoned. Sometimes riding stoned gives me a better feel of my bike and makes me feel more connected to both it and the trail.

I'm not trying to piss people off, just giving my opinion, and I respect everyone elses opinions as well. Smoke it or don't thats your choice, but don't make either side feel feel like a moron or an asshole because of their decision.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
scoundrel said:
People need to get over the bad stigma that pot has gotten. I live in Humboldt County Ca, which arguably has some of the best pot in the world... and what most pot smokers don't know is that about 90% of the pot in Canada and Amsterdam are from cuttings and clones taken from original strains born and bred in Humboldt in the 60's and 70's.

So heres some interesting facts about pot...
<snip>
6. US liberated Afghanistan is still one of the largest suppliers of Marijuana in the world... and we have a puppet government set up in that country that we essentially control. IF America is so morally correct and anti pot, why is our government supporting the growth and sale of it in other countries?
Where are you coming up with these "facts"? Show me evidence that *any* marijuana is imported from Afghanistan..........

-S.S.-

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
herb.....trip hop....mountain biking...jamaica..reggae..fresh fruit & veg

that's me in a package.I get up with the sun and a spliff and go to bed with a spliff.
I have a responsible job and do not screw up and know my limitations.

I do not do alcohol or Macdonalds. If you are lightweights or dissagree then:
SUCK IT UP
I DO NOT PREACH THE GOSIPAL ON YOUR LIKES AND DISSES
SO STAY OUT OF MY JELLO TREE

the only bad thing that ganga is proved to cause is panic attacks in later life.

and...this site smokes.

HAPPY 4:20 all you herbalists.
"herbalist a herbmon hustling...bright and early in de morning"

threads like this remind me of one of my fav tunes about a guy fed up with "licking pipe in a bush" he "wants to come out in the open"
edit>>>it's off my favourite album..Big Blunts

quadricolour

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Cambria, CA
trailblazer said:
herb.....trip hop....mountain biking...jamaica..reggae..fresh fruit & veg

that's me in a package.I get up with the sun and a spliff and go to bed with a spliff.
I have a responsible job and do not screw up and know my limitations.

I do not do alcohol or Macdonalds. If you are lightweights or dissagree then:
SUCK IT UP
I DO NOT PREACH THE GOSIPAL ON YOUR LIKES AND DISSES
SO STAY OUT OF MY JELLO TREE

the only bad thing that ganga is proved to cause is panic attacks in later life.

and...this site smokes.

HAPPY 4:20 all you herbalists.
"herbalist a herbmon hustling...bright and early in de morning"

threads like this remind me of one of my fav tunes about a guy fed up with "licking pipe in a bush" he "wants to come out in the open"
edit>>>it's off my favourite album..Big Blunts
Your post makes me want to never get stoned again. :D

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
afghanistan produces most of the worlds opium (heroin)

that my friends is far worse than cannabis, and its production has been severly amplified after USA occupation.

i bet alot of that is being sold here in the USA.

Some one needs to turn this pot prohibition around and make an empire. Once the $$$ is in place run for office and change the rules.

just like the kennedy's and booze. The bush family and oil.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
made some butter today out of a jar full of vapo-poop. very potent stuff &bright green. :cool:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Just to clarify a couple things-

"...what most pot smokers don't know is that about 90% of the pot in Canada and Amsterdam are from cuttings and clones taken from original strains born and bred in Humboldt in the 60's and 70's."

Partially correct. There are no true original strains born and bred in Humboldt, as cannabis is not native to this hemisphere. Cannabis Sativa is native to SE Asia, Cannabis Afghanica is native to the Middle East(Atlas, Kush Mountains), Cannabis Indica is native to the Indian Subcontinent and Cannabis Ruderalis is native to the Russian Steppes. What he might have said was that the breeds commercially popular today in the Netherlands and B.C. are mostly hybridizations of varieties originally bred and genetically stabilized(through back-crossing) in CA, OR, WA, etc. of genetically pure strains acquired from their respective origins. i.e. the yummy stuff you're smoking now in Amsterdam and Vancouver is mostly refined versions and remixes of the great varieties created 30-40 years ago in the Pacific NW from the best Thai, Kush, Michoacan, Afghani, etc. seed available direct from the source at that time.

Regarding the Afghanistan question, great weed has been grown there for ages, mostly for hashish production. It was an illegal but tolerated thing in the mountains and badlands until the 80's "War on Drugs", and to a greater extent later, when the Taliban took over. The Taliban militias put a serious crimp in cannabis production for hashish or otherwise because it was supposedly prohibited by Islamic Law. Well, all the peasants who had traditionally subsisted due to cannabis production had to live somehow, so they turned to the poppy for support. Opium and heroin started flowing out of these regions(as well as from the Golden Triangle area of SE Asia) into the West, because the Taliban(and Khun Sa) proved willing to turn a somewhat blind eye to exporting poison(hard drugs) to the world's infidels. Our own nation's drug policies are just as bad for our health as the Taliban was, though. We put so much pressure on the developing nations of the world to comply with our misguided drug policies that their people eventually turned from cannabis to more profitable, efficient and smugglable drugs like heroin and cocaine...which are obviously far more dangerous to citizens. Go figure. :help: