Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
llkoolkeg said:
Just to clarify a couple things-

"...what most pot smokers don't know is that about 90% of the pot in Canada and Amsterdam are from cuttings and clones taken from original str :help:

mmmm...stella blue. that strain is born & bred in Humboldt Co. & is an Amsterdam fav of mine. soooo sweet & heady. :drool:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I am waiting on some Cinderella 99 to finish up. (A friend of a friend has a connection who knows a guy) Looks niiiiiiice... :drool: She's drying now... then curing... then head!

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
scoundrel said:
3. Marijuana has only been illegal within the past 100 years, the first country to start it was the USA, and it was originally made illegal because racist people didn't like the migrant Mexican workers bringing it in to the country.
its the ****ing mexicans fault :mumble:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
IronJim said:
its the ****ing mexicans fault :mumble:
Uh, no. See we were BRINGING it to you, when YOUR politicians got all uppity because a buncha brown folks were corrupting the non brown folks. We were doing you a favor. YOU guys messed it up for the rest of the world. :nope:

I quote Chris Rock... "Dem crazy white kids!"

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Ciaran said:
Uh, no. See we were BRINGING it to you, when YOUR politicians got all uppity because a buncha brown folks were corrupting the non brown folks. We were doing you a favor. YOU guys messed it up for the rest of the world. :nope:

"it was originally made illegal because RACIST PEOPLE didn't like the migrant Mexican workers" - Or did ya miss that in the post you quoted?
I believe it was said in jest. I must say that even commercial Mexi has on average gone up in quality since the early 90's. Certainly not in the league of the legendary early 70's sinsemilla y casimilla Mexi(Michoacan, Oaxacan, etc.)that eventually made it's way to Humboldt & Yreka. Back in the 80's, most of the stuff was compressed w/seeds & stems but for the occasional sack of "skunk bud" or "jamaican". Gotta hand it to our Spanish friends, though, for originally making it flourish in this hemisphere. :thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
llkoolkeg said:
I believe it was said in jest. I must say that even commercial Mexi has on average gone up in quality since the early 90's. Certainly not in the league of the legendary early 70's sinsemilla y casimilla Mexi(Michoacan, Oaxacan, etc.)that eventually made it's way to Humboldt & Yreka. Back in the 80's, most of the stuff was compressed w/seeds & stems but for the occasional sack of "skunk bud" or "jamaican". Gotta hand it to our Spanish friends, though, for originally making it flourish in this hemisphere. :thumb:
Yeah, I was just joshin too. I think I have ever only seen one real racist comment here on the monkey. I'm too stoned to take anything seriously anyway. :D

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
most mexican immigrants i know are hard working honest people. Theyre trying to get to a job and wouldnt risk losing a free run for the border over some kilo's of weed. Most of them dont even smoke herb. cocaine is the prefered drug next to bud light. alot of them dont take drugs at all.

i agree that generic mexican weed is getting better. It has its place in the world. 50 dollar ounces plus you learn how to roll great joints after while. it was a staple of my diet in highschool

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
boostindoubles said:
...i agree that generic mexican weed is getting better. It has its place in the world. 50 dollar ounces plus you learn how to roll great joints after while. it was a staple of my diet in highschool
A friend of mine has a saying (well, more of a mantra really, he says it so much...) "Quantity is a quality all it's own". I think that saying can be applied here.

Hmm.. beaner jokes.. let's see... How about:
Q:When is a mexican guy Spanish?
A:When he's dating your daughter!
:D

Mar 3, 2004
England!
I've had some carribean stuff that was properly grown in the best conditions. That was truely mind blowing and nothing like most weed which is just churned out and low quality.

Nothing like a good lung.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
I get accesss to the best herb in Jamaica. No one on the beach gets it.
only the big ass blunts get it and that doesn't include rastas..they have no dough.

pineapple skunk

the best herb I ever smoked in 8 years of visiting jamaica.
i even brought home some seeds.

maro

Chimp
May 2, 2005
SLC
i've only ridden stoned once....after i was sent over the handlebars by a curb, i decided i'd never smoke pot before i go riding again.

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO
You're now looking at my favorite spot to blaze:

There's an awesome trail that gets me there, and then when I'm done with my stuff (aka when I'm baked) I ride the trail back and it is all downhill.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
sweet view bro and i would help bake you up with some canabis cup winning buds...a la Puna. the new strain is sooo good we can't spare an entry. Then we could ride down stylin like ..cause.. we can....and we can do it well. So why do people get all jacked up like it's crack and go loopy?
Lightweights that can not, and do not, apreciate and respect ganga should obstain.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
trailblazer said:
So why do people get all jacked up like it's crack and go loopy?
Lightweights that can not, and do not, apreciate and respect ganga should obstain.
Abstain...

People get all wierd cause when you smoke too much you lose your spelling and grammer. :)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
trailblazer said:
fry me i skipped englesh classes and smoked instead.
LOL. Yeah, if you look at my posts, half of them say "Reason for editing: spelling"

On the flip side I have to say that the Cinderella99 is pretty nice, and is very low odor (for those that are in need of such things).

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
i know people who lose it when they smoke herb, and alot of people who can do just about anything high.

It depends on how experienced you are with it, and what sort of pot it is. I consider myself an experienced toker, and ride most all mountain trails with a couple tokes. Maybe one at the beginning and a bowl between friends at the top of the trail.

About the only riding i dont like to do stoned is jumping in big rythem sets

and different strains of pot get me stoned differently. Sativa's like ak47 and silverhaze give me upbeat high energy stones that put miles out on singletrack. then theres indica's (northernlights, whitewidow)which are heavier, some make me worthless on trails and are best for after the ride when its time to relax.

to the newbie smoker any of these strains are over powering and render them useless. they should abstain from smoking in any situation which requires quick thinking.

dna uckf het ellsping of wrods, uyo acn tsill dera hetm even if theyre all jumlbed.

because the Taliban(and Khun Sa) proved willing to turn a somewhat blind eye to exporting poison(hard drugs) to the world's infidels.
hahaha ha, A blind eye makes me laugh... the taliban was selling heroin dude! **** we gave the taliban 10 milliion in "anti drug aid" to cut down on the exports and the production got ramped up by nearly half! We built the taliban by turning our back on afghanistan after we propped them up to give russia their own version of "vietnam," and provided piss poor amounts of money to them after russia said f*ck it. There is no way to build up a whole country in rubble with 50$, sorta like we are doing now. That 10 million $ came a year before 9-11, this was the time when "should bin dead" was ruling afghanistan with the taliban.

drag, now I gotta go get the holy trinity out and cough until I forget how effed up the real world is!

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
boostindoubles said:
i know people who lose it when they smoke herb, and alot of people who can do just about anything high.

It depends on how experienced you are with it, and what sort of pot it is. I consider myself an experienced toker, and ride most all mountain trails with a couple tokes. Maybe one at the beginning and a bowl between friends at the top of the trail.

About the only riding i dont like to do stoned is jumping in big rythem sets

and different strains of pot get me stoned differently. Sativa's like ak47 and silverhaze give me upbeat high energy stones that put miles out on singletrack. then theres indica's (northernlights, whitewidow)which are heavier, some make me worthless on trails and are best for after the ride when its time to relax.

to the newbie smoker any of these strains are over powering and render them useless. they should abstain from smoking in any situation which requires quick thinking.

dna uckf het ellsping of wrods, uyo acn tsill dera hetm even if theyre all jumlbed.
werd bro. pure dope...the thoughts that is.
If i share my spliff with anyone on the trail they are useless. Me>meh> it is like taking a couple calcium lactate pills. I can ride for hours with total control but hitting DJ's and ten footers require 100% not 95% and any last second thought means....bail.
werd>know your limits and effects.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
boomerbaird said:
hahaha ha, A blind eye makes me laugh... the taliban was selling heroin dude! **** we gave the taliban 10 milliion in "anti drug aid" to cut down on the exports and the production got ramped up by nearly half! We built the taliban by turning our back on afghanistan after we propped them up to give russia their own version of "vietnam," and provided piss poor amounts of money to them after russia said f*ck it. There is no way to build up a whole country in rubble with 50$, sorta like we are doing now. That 10 million $ came a year before 9-11, this was the time when "should bin dead" was ruling afghanistan with the taliban.

drag, now I gotta go get the holy trinity out and cough until I forget how effed up the real world is!
You idiot, anyone with a half brain knows the Taliban cut poppy production way down and it's been since the US got there that it's been ramped up again. Get it right mate.

I was mis stating, the taliban did decrease the growing to only about 14 provinces compared with 32 before them. The OUTPUT of processed heroin increased while in power. Some say that it was stockpiles being brought into the light to try and make up for the crackdown while others say it was captured processed heroin being sold off by the taliban as a necessary evil.
once again limey boy, I am an idiot! The half of my brain still controls my puny weakling body lucky for me I don't have a case of scurvy!

This one fits into all the recent parameters of this thread. I AM an idiot who was wrong about the facts and the tomacco I am rolling up here was bought from an iranian in japan that I smoked at the suzuka circuit for the 2002 formula one race.

do you see it valve bouncer? You are in japan, the thread is about tomacco, I was wrong about some muslims and I am an idiot for posting such stupid pictures! Hit beppu for me and get the complimentary sushi on the hill while sitting in the steam baths overlooking the city and bay.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
In an effort to move the topic back to where it should be...

This is one of the nugs from the lower branches. That Cindy, she's such a nice girl. She's been coming with me on my rides lately. Though yesterday I had too much and lost a bit of coordination.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Ciaran said:
In an effort to move the topic back to where it should be...

This is one of the nugs from the lower branches. That Cindy, she's such a nice girl. She's been coming with me on my rides lately. Though yesterday I had too much and lost a bit of coordination.

although the illegality of pot is redundant and causes more problems than it solves, its still illegal and people spend time in prison for growing pot.

just be careful man!

cindy99= :drool:

have you the pineapple pheno?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
boostindoubles said:

although the illegality of pot is redundant and causes more problems than it solves, its still illegal and people spend time in prison for growing pot.

just be careful man!
cindy99= :drool:
have you the pineapple pheno?
Allow me to reitterate...

I DO NOT, nor do I condone, the growing, sale, transportation of, or use of ANY illegal substance. For those with a weak vocab: I don't grow, yo!

I have no idea if it's the "pineapple pheno", I don't grow it, I just consume it.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Ciaran said:
That looks like it tastes sweet. Good calyx:leaf ratio...well ripe(withered stigmas)...sativa-dominant bud pattern...resiny...tight manicure.

What passed me out Friday night was:

2 Bs of Big Mac
3 22OZers of 7% Black&Tan
1 martini(traditional)
2 Bs of Big Mac rubbed w/ hash oil
2 Coronas(w/ lime, donated by my buddy who doesn't know I hate them)

I woke up at 3:05am Saturday sitting upright on my buddy's couch. Niiiiiiiiice. :evil:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Ciaran said:
Allow me to reitterate...

I DO NOT, nor do I condone, the growing, sale, transportation of, or use of ANY illegal substance. For those with a weak vocab: I don't grow, yo!

I have no idea if it's the "pineapple pheno", I don't grow it, I just consume it.

cool.....

thanks for the reply. enjoy your weed

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
boostindoubles said:
cool.....

thanks for the reply. enjoy your weed
Sometimes you have to state it out loud. You are right when you say that one should be careful and not say anything to anyone if you are growing. While cops in many states look at pot as more of a nuisance than a crime, I don't know of any law enforcement agency that looks at growing as anything less than a hardcore felony.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
:thumb: it's ten to 4 and in 40 i will be respecting the new bud. Enter Puna...strongest bud i ever tasted.A new day has arrived and after 40 odd years of inhaling i have found it.
I smoked 1/2 a joint this morning and the legs are still there.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Ciaran said:
Sometimes you have to state it out loud. You are right when you say that one should be careful and not say anything to anyone if you are growing. While cops in many states look at pot as more of a nuisance than a crime, I don't know of any law enforcement agency that looks at growing as anything less than a hardcore felony.

yea man, i think its best to stick on the side of caution when were dealing with felonies. EVen though its a simple herb that cant be overdosed on.

i heard that it would take a doobie as big as a telephone poll to kill you

:thumb:

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
well the only thing about that is i would pass out before i finished it. **** im straight with like 2 bowles of kb shared with a friend lol. a doobie as big as a telephone poll wouldnt kill me jus take me a few days to get through :) :) :)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
here is some stuff that is still around these parts. It is so purple it looks black.
nice smoke & I even found a few seeds. :evil: