Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
medical pot is nice. grown for sick people, by people who care. They dont dump nasty chem's into their plants, and they do dry it properly. godamn commerical and bc pot is mostly grown by $$ hungry idiots who put out an inferior product

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
boostindoubles said:
medical pot is nice. grown for sick people, by people who care. They dont dump nasty chem's into their plants, and they do dry it properly. godamn commerical and bc pot is mostly grown by $$ hungry idiots who put out an inferior product
I hate the commercial stuff. Dang mexi stress crap. I've been lucky lately though. Hope my luck lasts.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ciaran said:
I hate the commercial stuff. Dang mexi stress crap. I've been lucky lately though. Hope my luck lasts.
It should, see ya tonight :D

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
boostindoubles said:
there are some commercial growers out there that do care...but you should be lucky enough that anyone risks their freedom to put herb out there so you have the ability to smoke it and enjoy it...if you're so fed up...try risking yours...see how you do...I'm pretty thankful for my guy... :heart:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
goodtobeIrie said:
there are some commercial growers out there that do care...but you should be lucky enough that anyone risks their freedom to put herb out there so you have the ability to smoke it and enjoy it...if you're so fed up...try risking yours...see how you do...I'm pretty thankful for my guy... :heart:

i agree, there are commerical growers who do care. and the risk of producing pot is very high. i know. :sneaky:

Its damn impossible to hook up with decent growers/hooks. And for good reason. they dont want to get caught and i dont know them.

I mean irie, if you truly are in nor cal, you live in one of the coolest places in the country for hooking up with quality growers. its practically legal there, and ALOT of people risk the grow. Around here its just not the same.

Its not that mj is a hard plant to cultivate, but hiding it from the hands of people who want it killed can be hard if you dont have a place of your own.

I bought a bag on friday, i picked up 9 grams for 20 bucks. I roll of up j's and they get me high. I can get alot of j's out of 9 grams. Spending money on better quality is not worth it, if you ask me. I know how easy it is to grow, and would if i had the location to do so. Of course if i took the effort and risk to grow some quality pot, selling it would be the last thing on my mind. That turns a relatively safe operation (if it gets to harvest) into a possibility to getting popped. popped for nasty charges at that.

To grow weed for $$$ is for the wrong reasons. If i was in the position to do so, pot would be 1$ a gram.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
boostindoubles said:
i agree, there are commerical growers who do care. and the risk of producing pot is very high. i know. :sneaky:

Its damn impossible to hook up with decent growers/hooks. And for good reason. they dont want to get caught and i dont know them.

I mean irie, if you truly are in nor cal, you live in one of the coolest places in the country for hooking up with quality growers. its practically legal there, and ALOT of people risk the grow. Around here its just not the same.

Its not that mj is a hard plant to cultivate, but hiding it from the hands of people who want it killed can be hard if you dont have a place of your own.

I bought a bag on friday, i picked up 9 grams for 20 bucks. I roll of up j's and they get me high. I can get alot of j's out of 9 grams. Spending money on better quality is not worth it, if you ask me. I know how easy it is to grow, and would if i had the location to do so. Of course if i took the effort and risk to grow some quality pot, selling it would be the last thing on my mind. That turns a relatively safe operation (if it gets to harvest) into a possibility to getting popped. popped for nasty charges at that.

To grow weed for $$$ is for the wrong reasons. If i was in the position to do so, pot would be 1$ a gram.

believe me...I know what the midwest is like....I lived in S. Dakota for a long time...had a friends house get raided for bringing 2 z's of Kind from Oregon (you can pretty much only find mexi around those parts...and you wanna talk about bad chemicals...you're guaranteed chems on mexi weed)...back to the story...they raided his house with like 20 guys dressed in SWAT gear with guns to everyone's head that was in the house...my hubby happened to be inhaling a bonghit the moment they busted the door down...so yeah, I know what you're risking in the midwest...there's a reason I live in Cali...and it's not the mass amounts of people... :thumb: although it's not legal here...it's pretty easy to get around the prop 215 laws...easy to get a Med. Marij. card here in other words...

but to say growing herb for money is the wrong reason, you should think about your statement....I know some people who have mucho free time to do things they love to do everyday, like mtbing, because they're growing for money...and they also love to inhale it...but there's still the risk of getting caught, no matter where you live....the consequences just vary from state to state...and even in Cali you have to deal with having your home torn apart...spending at least 1 night in jail...maybe even 3 if you're busted on a Friday(depending on the county it can be quite a few more days or none at all)...finding a lawyer who will bother with the case...and paying to bond your arse out of jail and pay for the lawyer...not to mention the hassles with either outdoor/indoor growing...bugs, animals, rodents, poachers, secrecy, and the hot summers and finding a water source...or bugs, not having people over if you're smart...and the outrageous cost of electricity here...plus tons of other problems I'm sure I don't know about..much of what I know is from reading or talking to growers...I don't know about you, but all that B.S. is worth way more than $1 a gram to me....but I guess I value my freedom from an 8x8 cell very highly....

my point is...it's still federally illegal no matter where you live...something that is illegal to produce is going to cost a lot because it is still viewed as ILLEGAL...I'm sure the commercial growers wouldn't mind it if Herb was to become legal and the price went down drastically... :p but I am not so naiive as to think there aren't some POS growers out there too...just saying they're not ALL bad... :heart:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
yea, i've spent the night in jail, and dropped the money on a lawyer. All for one plant in my closet. i've smoked the chemicals, and had to pay 300+ for an ounce of good pot. And this is all in the northwest, washington state actually.

When i say grow herb for money, i mean the cheap chem fert's, and selling it either wet or with a quick dry. Not caring about the quality, only that its going to rake a buck in. Thankfully, not everyone is like that. There are people who say, i can grow some killer pot, make some extra money, and spread it around so that people dont have to smoke that chemmy crap. It is a risk no matter where it happens in the USA. I think that the risk is extremely diminished though if its grown for personal use, on a scale of personal use. But it comes at a price, like you said. The paranoia and seclusion make it a pain, and jack the price up. Some people pay upwards 30$ for a gram! For me i cant fathom that, illegal or not. Pot is a plant that grows with sun and water. If you know what your doing and have secure locations, pounds can be produced for mere pennies! literally.

Maybe i'll have to move to cali or oregon one of these days, and breath alittle easier.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Here in So Cal/L.A. standard prices for the A+ is 60$ an eigth (3.5 grams) 400 an OZ. Sucks ass.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
Ciaran said:
Here in So Cal/L.A. standard prices for the A+ is 60$ an eigth (3.5 grams) 400 an OZ. Sucks ass.
that's like $million CDN........

ok so it's like the price of a QP for comercial TO bud. That is like your wheelchair polly pissy pants BC or Florida hay herbs. Our top o the line chronic still goes for $300/z and the bands i take care of allways return and have the highest standards going. US touring artists try to give me the price in UD dollars...meh......nice try. This herb is rarely seen in public.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
Is it common for people to admit to selling drugs on public internet forums? :confused:

-S.S.-
Posting average prices for evaluative and research purposes only is not selling. Attention LEO's: I do not sell nor do I condone the sale of illegal substances!

I can't vouch for other Monkeys though. :sneaky:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Canada must be alot more lenient on drug dealers, eh?

-S.S.-

not sure about that, but i can imagine they are alot more common. and the more common the crime, the easier it is to get away with. at least i think

Selling pot is not worth the time in jail. not now, not ever. I've seen cops get crazy over a little pot. In a college town though. From what i;ve seen some cops assume the worst of every pot smoker they come along. That he is dealing/or involved with every other drug out in the market.

other times i have had good encounters with cops, where they are reasonable human beings.

to be honest i dont think i would wish pot on anyone, unless they truely understand the plant, and are aware of how not to get caught. Its a drug that helps you relax, not think about some problems maybe. its a good pain killer too. Thats about it. It can get habitual if you arent paying attention to life. it doesnt kill you, and doesnt lead to other drugs. People try other drugs cause they dont want to deal with life. Not because they smoked grass.

Its a simple herb, with some nice effects, and some dull side effects. Not worth getting cuffed and stuffed. Paying $1000's out your pocket on lawyers and probation. Losing the respect of lots of people if they found your secret out. Or getting shot, stabbed, pistol whipped, robbed, even killed. All realities and happen to people when pot is involved, because of a law system.

anyways....i feel strongly on this subject... sorry for the rant :think:

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO
Ciaran said:

I paid $40 for an eigth yesterday of some super yummy nuggets, Colorado is pretty good. Ever since I got out of school a few weeks ago I've smoked a j every morning at 9.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
boostindoubles said:
Canada must be alot more lenient on drug dealers, eh?

-S.S.-
I'm no expert, but I saw a show on COPS Canada where two guys (unknowing neighbors) got busted for growing weed. They got into some fairly big trouble for stealing electricity, but only a slap on the wrist for the grass.

T

The Misfit

I am not promoting the use of the chronic or chastising the stony brethren.

Bike trails are not common in most prisons, getting busted by a forest ranger on the way to your favorite trails can be a bummerfor you, great for him he just got a new $2500.00 bike.

I think for me, biking carries it's own rewards without a buzz. If I were to indulge while on a bike trip I would wait until the end of the day. Bottom line, unfortunately weed is illegal and the risks of getting busted far outweigh the need to get torqued. Getting busted wastes time and a great man once said:

Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time; for that's the stuff life is made of." - Benjamin Franklin

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
we respect herb here cause we have open minds. Judges, lawers, teachers, musicians and all aspects of society smoke. We have herb stores from east to west that sell seeds and take note......
......if you diss herb here in Canada we hold you down and give you a mullet.

remember it is illegal in Jamaica and 82% of the public smoke every day.
never stopped them and they are very verbal about it on the phone and on the net.

I wish the USA invested 1/100 of their war on herb budget on helping the homeless or education and dig this:

HOW ABOUT MEDICAL CARE FOR EVERYONE LIKE HERE IN THE GREAT
WHITE NORTH

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
Repack said:
I'm no expert, but I saw a show on COPS Canada where two guys (unknowing neighbors) got busted for growing weed. They got into some fairly big trouble for stealing electricity, but only a slap on the wrist for the grass.
toronto hydro will prosecute you to the limits where as the cops can only do so much.We do not put grow house managers and owners in the same boat as killers like in the States.
The average stay in jail in the USA for killing your wife is 3 years. You grow some herb and they take your boat, house and car and ruin your life and seek the maximum jail time,,,,.......especially if you are black.
The equation does not gel well with me.

>>>>I am proud and will continue to smoke and advertise it.
I do not do alcohol or chemicals.
just natural herbs like the guift from jah.

respect my bretherin and yo to the Field Marshall General H.I.S. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

T

The Misfit

Every Country has its good points and bad, I find avoiding running comparisons is a real good idea. As far as the weed goes, I've probably smoked more weed than the average size graduating class of most high schools. Now I am old and me balls are saggin', I have many children and a wife all relying on good-ole-Dad to make the right choices. My personal politics aside, I live in a country that has incredibly convoluted logic as far as justice is concerned. Random drug testing and frequent vehicle "safety" checks using canines are not uncommon. Hell, here you have to submit to a drug screening to even work at a minimum wage job.
In a perfect world I could legally smooth the wrinkles left on my brain and smooth them I would, but I would still save the blunt for trails end. Should we ride together someday I would gladly buy you a sausage biscuit for breakfast and order a glass of water to fill your bong, just save two solid hits for me to take around sunset.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The Misfit said:
Every Country has its good points and bad, I find avoiding running comparisons is a real good idea. As far as the weed goes, I've probably smoked more weed than the average size graduating class of most high schools. Now I am old and me balls are saggin', I have many children and a wife all relying on good-ole-Dad to make the right choices. My personal politics aside, I live in a country that has incredibly convoluted logic as far as justice is concerned. Random drug testing and frequent vehicle "safety" checks using canines are not uncommon. Hell, here you have to submit to a drug screening to even work at a minimum wage job.
In a perfect world I could legally smooth the wrinkles left on my brain and smooth them I would, but I would still save the blunt for trails end. Should we ride together someday I would gladly buy you a sausage biscuit for breakfast and order a glass of water to fill your bong, just save two solid hits for me to take around sunset.

:) i dig it

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
does any one here smoke joints.... i use a peice almost all the time, but i got joints today... about 3 grams a peice... are joints less powerful/ anything different from smoking buds in a pipe?

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO
joints most of the time. i need to get something that bubbles though because i've been smoking so much the last few days my lungs are doing stuff.

BROWNIES!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dirtjumpP.1 said:
does any one here smoke joints.... i use a peice almost all the time, but i got joints today... about 3 grams a peice... are joints less powerful/ anything different from smoking buds in a pipe?
I've never been a huge fan of joints or pipes. I prefer to filter my smoke through a little water

I find that I tend to smoke more through a bong, but it's worth it to me. I don't like all that tar and crap goig in my lungs. A bong may not clean it 100% but at least it cleans it a little bit.

The most powerful way I have smoked though, is through a gravity/bucket bong. Elaborate, but blew me away.

As far as bongs go, I was a HUGE fan of the homemade kind. You know the type... Pepsi bottle, rubber tubbing and a pipe for the end. Costed me about 2 dollars to make it. Then I went to Egypt with the Military and I got to see some of the biggest water pipes in the world. I tried to buy a 6 foot tall bong with 6 hoses and a bowl as big as a person's hand. THAT was a water pipe to envy...

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
my rant was an observation not a bash so please don't take it personally. Yo.
I love spliffs...as u can tell and my choice is bamboo papers.
I buy rizzlas in jamaica cause they are 15 cents a pack and are xtra large.
Actually a carton is $500J.
And bro's i will smoke that coochie at sunset and i will give thanx.

i tired of lick pipe in a bush
i'm tired of smoke in da gulley
we got to get out in the open
where the wind was so far away
from the north
to the south
from the east and to the
we e e eeh eh est
yeah the we e e e e e est yaya

my choice would be a coconut steam pipe. or maybe bamboo.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
trailblazer said:
my rant was an observation not a bash so please don't take it personally. Yo.
I love spliffs...as u can tell and my choice is bamboo papers.
I buy rizzlas in jamaica cause they are 15 cents a pack and are xtra large.
Actually a carton is $500J.
And bro's i will smoke that coochie at sunset and i will give thanx.

i tired of lick pipe in a bush
i'm tired of smoke in da gulley
we got to get out in the open
where the wind was so far away
from the north
to the south
from the east and to the
we e e eeh eh est
yeah the we e e e e e est yaya

my choice would be a coconut steam pipe. or maybe bamboo.
From St. Anns
It comes to you
The best collie we-ed
You ever knew
So why must we ru-un and hi-i-ide
From the the red see-um
The blue see-um
The cocky clothes, too, ooo-oooh!

Hahahaha...I love that song from Jacob Miller. Too bad about that car crash and all. Although their stuff after his untimely demise has been OK, most people only know Inner Circle for the Cops theme "Bad Boys". Nice to see a more rootsy reference.

As far as smoking delivery method, the most efficient is the unfiltered joint which yields the greatest ratio of psychoactive ingredient to carcinogenic material. Bongs filter carcinogens but they also filter THC even better. Of course, nothing quite compares to a nicely-chilled bong hit for dense smoke you can actually hold in w/o hacking up a lung.

I basically let the circumstance and the product determine the method. Any sift or weed with seeds I prefer to smoke in joints; my favorite paper is the Randy's wired. I usually will not crumble up sinse nug to make joints unless I really prefer to smoke a joint or spliff at that time. My favorite regular device is a glass steamroller. If I need to be compact, a glass bowl. If I need to be very compact, a stainless hide or sneak-a-toke(in-line pre-stuffable contained bowl). If I need to be w/o metal, an all-wooden bowl w/resinator storage chamber. If I feel like being festive or lavish, options include glass hookahs, glass bongs of various size, peace pipes, gravity bongs, etc. There are also two types of vaporizer, but I use those only rarely. For the most part, excellent, flavorful sinse is best enjoyed either by unfiltered joint, glass steamroller or small glass bong in my opinion. I fortunately have friends who all think their method is best, so whatever I feel like, somebody has one. :evil:

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
my bretherin. I love songs of hope.
so back to the beginning. The highest of highs is the coconut steam pipe
If i was comp literate i would draw a pic....not

so ere goes mon.

we will do this with a 15" piece of bamboo. The inner chamber must be as wide as a baseball bat.
It all starts with a mackeral can. The jamaicans transpose this into a holder that has a handle and a mesh screen at the base. It fits onto the bowl of the bamboo pipe and rests the embers[coconut shell] over the packed in herb.
The herb does not burn or change colour. It becomes devoid of oil and THC.
You blow out steam and it tastes like pure ganga. The best taste you will ever have.
After passing the bamboo or coconut pipe a few times you dig out the spent herb. It is crumbly and now powdery.

more later the ride is leaving......
time to mount up

L8R peeps

yeehaarider

Monkey
Dec 26, 2004
Saugus, CA, 91390
whats your guys reaction to weed when you ride, usually when i toke out before i ride i ride better than ever, but for some reason, the last time i smoke a lot of OG kush, i was trippin out and i was scared ****less to ride my bike down the weekest ****...i dunno, whats all of your experiences?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
my favorite way to smoke is out a quality pyrex sherlock bubbler, with my magnifying glass, out on a sunny day.

Secondly i like to smoke a joint that was rolled with by someone who knows what they are doing (like me) no run on the papers and a nice even burn.

i havent been smoking much at all lately, and its been one nice clear day after the other. lesson learned= smoking pot everyday, all day, is not benefitial to life

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
hell when i ride im always blazing i usually ride better depending on how much kush or ak-47 or alaskan thunderf#ck i smoke sometimes i get a madd hesitant sometimes i just go for it go figure.oh and joints only from a good j roller same with blunts if you smoke a blunt of OG then it has to be rolled by and experienced roller. other than that its either a RooR or a JB 2 ft for me

an6

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
On Canadian soil this evening... Can't wait to get some good smoke in my lungs... The buddies are waiting and it will likely be a hazy ride in from the airport. After tonight, it is two weeks of dyno weed and trails. Not to mention, it's my birthday. Now I just need to get this 15 hour flight out of the way.

Since we are talking papes... Anyone here hit the papers from the Bulldog in Amsterdam? I picked up a box when I was there in Nov. Large size and great for spinning. I would bet that they are purchased "white-label" and then just branded Bulldog but they are the ****. Very similar to a Rizzla. I can't wait to get back to Canada and put them to use. Also brining home some pipes that I picked up at a Buddhist temple... Super long with a tassled bowl.

rice-eater out

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Bumpage for the best thread ever....

N* "head" count...

So how many of us "heads" are going to N*? I am still debating but I know what I am taking if I do go. :D

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
AN6 Freerider said:
hell when i ride im always blazing i usually ride better depending on how much kush or ak-47 or alaskan thunderf#ck i smoke sometimes i get a madd hesitant sometimes i just go for it go figure.oh and joints only from a good j roller same with blunts if you smoke a blunt of OG then it has to be rolled by and experienced roller. other than that its either a RooR or a JB 2 ft for me

an6

grammar and vocabulary from a true pothead. :D