Quantcast

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
na i don't like hash. Gimme the original...no clones here.

and .......guys...and gals.........enough of the ak47/kush labelling.
All those names are bull****.
indica i know. The other 500 are just names.
then again i like puna.....and skunk.....sometimes blueberry and bubble gum.
**** jethro i am just one o the croud.
yo peeps it is comming on to 2:20....gotta go prep.
peace
out.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
mm.....the ak/47 i smoked wasnt bull****. I got online and read the description that was given at www.seedsdirect.to for the serious seeds version of ak47 and it was right on the money. a racing intense high and one or two tokes got me BLAZED

hitek

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
Ontario, Canada
That doesn't look like a "haze" (sativa) to me, that looks more like a fat indica bud with some color to it.

Not to take away from your smoke because it looks nice. :)

Anyways I'm smoking some mystery strain right now (I was told it is blueberry), the buds are packed with trichomes and the buds smell like blueberrys and when you chop it up it just smells the room up with a very strong blueberry smell.

Not as potent as some of the smoke I've had the pleasure of smoking before but this is very very tasty. It's a pretty laid back high

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
i got some BC brick on the weekend.
as usual it smells and tastes like fruit. A 7/10 and that is not why we import goods.I want wheezy peppery BOOM with legs that measures at least 8/10.
keep the flavour flav and gimme the goods.
Why BCers export crap to us eastern residents amazes me. They take us for...sorry people......Southerners that will except crap and call it a cake.
Since exporting south since 911 is a no go produce here in town have become cheep and plentiful. We no longer export our best wares so we the consumer has benefited. So why don't BCers do the same. We have yet to sample the western culture we tasted time and time again while cycling out west in our own back yard.

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
nice **** guys i just got a good sample pack in the mail yesterday from a grower buddy.
lifesaver from BOG seeds
top44 ok bud smells great
cali o X ice smell killer and man packs a punch
some thai sativa. good cerebral high..nice day starter.
and of course since im in la
OG KUSH
Bubba KUSH

oh and the names . dude im a serious smoker so its all about genetics to me.. skunk is good haze is better. bubblegum is awsome and blueberry well if it true blue then its good smoke..i like the old schools strains alot the thai stick the panama red the columbian gold... the kush that is around now a days is just a descendent of the dawg mother. basically the same thing as west coast diesel or east coast diesel...bubba is just a cross with the dawg mother and a bubblegum strain...

see if you know its lineage then smoking weed is just like drinking wine

AN6

yes i am a stoner yes i am a connisuer!

AN6 Freerider said:
nice **** guys i just got a good sample pack in the mail yesterday from a grower buddy.
lifesaver from BOG seeds
top44 ok bud smells great
cali o X ice smell killer and man packs a punch
some thai sativa. good cerebral high..nice day starter.
and of course since im in la
OG KUSH
Bubba KUSH

oh and the names . dude im a serious smoker so its all about genetics to me.. skunk is good haze is better. bubblegum is awsome and blueberry well if it true blue then its good smoke..i like the old schools strains alot the thai stick the panama red the columbian gold... the kush that is around now a days is just a descendent of the dawg mother. basically the same thing as west coast diesel or east coast diesel...bubba is just a cross with the dawg mother and a bubblegum strain...

see if you know its lineage then smoking weed is just like drinking wine

AN6

yes i am a stoner yes i am a connisuer!
Yeah we can see that

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
who named the seeds? Ray charles?

fuc...there is only one THC.

if you believe the names then i can sell you some hash.

people who buy into the name craze need serious help. I sample the scragliest bit in the sack and that is my test. Keep your names to yourself.
I prefer to call them....door # 1......door # 2.....and door # 3
this refers to the growers.
Each grower has a different taste. It seems to not matter what seeds they use their herbs taste alike.

in jamaica this year i was privy to be invited to the negril canabis cup and it was a comp between growers. Most of them recieved the same skunk seeds years ago from a cat in california so the comp was about quality and not variety. My buddy had the only different buzz there. It was pineapple skunk imported years ago and the 9 week wonder won hands down. Though we didn't enter it it was the "unofficial" winner. This way we and the rastas smoked it instead of the know it all visitor judges.
truly a magical nite in j.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
for what its worth i've bought sacks of dank looking weed with some name put to it, and they smelled great, looked great, got me stoned great. BUT the damn **** is so harsh to smoke on, the product of a ****ty grower and chemical ferts. I have always found no matter what the strain, the well grown, properly harvested organic buds will beat most comparisons, if not on stone, but on odor and taste.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
dirt friend you are so true.
screw names.
gimme phat draidle shaped x-mas trees with no leaf.
shyte jethro the herbs we smoke you can leave in a drawer for months and have no mold....just pure dope.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
For employment-related reasons, I have had to pass on the grass recently. I have been a tea-totaler for over a week now and I've been so bummed about it, I can't even bring myself to drink a beer! Now not possessing, I can deal with, but I can't even hang out with buddies or go riding because practically all my friends are 'heads of the highest order and I don't want to set myself up for failure. On the plus side, I'm getting my wind back, clearing out the lungsludge and eating more healthily. Basically, I am going to have to pass a piss test on 08/15 so no more collie for koolkeg. :(

Going from generous daily dosages of the diggity to NADA is quite lame. I can't even tell at the moment if I miss the high or the taste more. The only physical symptom of quitting cold turkey was mild morning nausea for the first couple days...less than I experienced even from going off coffee. [Aside: How odd is it to have to stop doing something in private you've done for the majority of your life simply to please your employer?] If they outlaw masturbation here in the States next, I guess I'll just have to pack up the family and move to B.C. Hell, it's not like I drive a bus or work with dangerous machinery! :mumble: Anyhow, fellow cannabians, if I am a little bit grumpy or scarce for the next couple months, you'll know why.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
llkoolkeg said:
For employment-related reasons, I have had to pass on the grass recently. I have been a tea-totaler for over a week now and I've been so bummed about it, I can't even bring myself to drink a beer! Now not possessing, I can deal with, but I can't even hang out with buddies or go riding because practically all my friends are 'heads of the highest order and I don't want to set myself up for failure. On the plus side, I'm getting my wind back, clearing out the lungsludge and eating more healthily. Basically, I am going to have to pass a piss test on 08/15 so no more collie for koolkeg. :(

Going from generous daily dosages of the diggity to NADA is quite lame. I can't even tell at the moment if I miss the high or the taste more. The only physical symptom of quitting cold turkey was mild morning nausea for the first couple days...less than I experienced even from going off coffee. [Aside: How odd is it to have to stop doing something in private you've done for the majority of your life simply to please your employer?] If they outlaw masturbation here in the States next, I guess I'll just have to pack up the family and move to B.C. Hell, it's not like I drive a bus or work with dangerous machinery! :mumble: Anyhow, fellow cannabians, if I am a little bit grumpy or scarce for the next couple months, you'll know why.
I went through the same thing a few months ago but it wasn't that bad. Employment (or the lack threreof) is a great motivator. Still, I've cut my intake by about 70% over my pre-test levels and feel MUCH better for doing it.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
well cats you just took a break....you never quit. It's all good it will make you give thanx that much more. Herb is about chillin not grillin with angst. If you can't relax while smoking then there is no point.
just don't get all shakey on us :nuts:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I think I should bring the thread back to life eh?

Well, lets start, I've smoked alot this summer, and alot tonight. Some nug I brought home from Lincoln, NH that had christilin on it. I know people might judge me, but I really like it. I've shroomed a few times also, on pizza or cooked into fudge. I think they are good, only if you are safe. Don't drive anywhere if you know you are going to be doing these things.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
trailblazer said:
well cats you just took a break....you never quit. It's all good it will make you give thanx that much more. Herb is about chillin not grillin with angst. If you can't relax while smoking then there is no point.
just don't get all shakey on us :nuts:

i feel that. I havent toked in about 3 weeks, and dont forsee me toking much at all for a long time. Getting high everyday for 5 years gets real old. It was hurting my life by smothering my emotions. Something would happen in my life and i would fall back on the herb as a crutch to keep me from bumming out or really feeling whats going on. Maybe some other serious smokers will know what i'm talking about.

Its great for relaxing, but it was causing me harm. I chose to step away, and my life is better for it. maybe some day in the future i will buy another piece and load it up with some of my homegrown weed, which is the only kind i will burn if i ever burn again. PEACE

Last edited:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Well, I may not toke as much as I used to but I am not on a break. Like anything I find that moderation is best. Though it is good, I think, to take a break once in a while. Same as with alcohol, if I am smoking everyday or as a crutch then it's time to stop for a bit. After many years I have achieved what I feel to be a good balance. I mainly smoke at night, after work and all my chores are done. Weekends can be a free for all though.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Ciaran said:
Well, I may not toke as much as I used to but I am not on a break. Like anything I find that moderation is best. Though it is good, I think, to take a break once in a while. Same as with alcohol, if I am smoking everyday or as a crutch then it's time to stop for a bit. After many years I have achieved what I feel to be a good balance. I mainly smoke at night, after work and all my chores are done. Weekends can be a free for all though.
:stupid:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Anyone ever been forced to suddenly take a long break? I am heading to Ireland in October for 3 weeks and will be sans herb. :eek: With all the fuss they make at airports these days I won't even attempt to travel with it.

On another note I finally got to try a vaporizor last week. OMFG! Quite possibly the best way I have ever smoked. Sooooo mush smoother and it tasted so great. A buddy of mine brought his Volcano vaporizor over and we had a go. Too bad the Volcano is 500.00. :eek: I think my smoking days are numbered. As soon as I can afford one I am getting a vaporizor.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
fuzzynutz said:
^^ don't spend money on that crap dude. get urself a magnifying glass and do some solar puffing. yummy in my tummy (or lungs)
Can you explain more on the solar puffing.

And the volcano is FAR from crap, man. It's seriously overpriced, I will say that. But it was more efficient than smoking, and tasted sooooo much better. Of course if you have a better, cheaper solution I am all for it. Always open to try new things.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Ciaran said:
Can you explain more on the solar puffing.
You can burn by focusing sunlight on your goodies with a magnifying glass. Works great and you don't get any match or lighter chemicals. Plus, it's no problem when it's windy!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
the solar puff is hands down the way to roast if the suns out. Once i got good at it, i could have fatty rips as fast as with a bic. not joking! I liked it best with a sherlock or something where i could see down on the bowl so i could get the focus on the light beams exact. And sunglasses are pretty clutch.

and OG's right, wind, no problem! :)