Quantcast

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
gangstamaxx said:
You wouldn't be trying to cover up some yayo with the white out of that bag would you?
Nope, its from the canubis club and I the guy who got it for me rides and might end up on this site and he might get mad if he finds it. As well the club won't get in trouble.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
TheMontashu said:
I jest erased the label in paint, cause it has the club it came from on it

I also have this for the weekend
Sweet Jesus! I wish we had clubs around here. I prefer J's but only rarely enjoy them due to the wastage involved. Such a collection of naughty nails would last me a week easy as I haven't had a weekend like THAT in probably 10 years. My tolerance would get so elevated after such a w/e that it'd take a week off just to get back that groovy feeling. :rofl:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Damn right we do! No better place in the US of A for selection, potency and availability. Prices vary.

I think I'll go have a little of that ol' C99 right now. :D :thumb:
So true, I can get as cheep as 20 an 8th for crap or as much as 60 an 8th for stuff that will make you see things

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Do you smoke before you ride, during a ride, or after? (Or all three?)

I can smoke before, but I lose motivation to ride. If I can get out there I find that I work off the stone and feel pretty good. But I have to get out there first.

Mid ride sessions are great, unless I have a ton more climbing in front of me.

And everyone loves a post ride session. Can't be beat!

How bout you?

I've got a buddy that's a big fan of the bowl on the way to the trailhead. I can do it but I ride better if I wait until I'm in the woods to smoke. Post ride sessions are awesome, and I love a joint on a gravel road climb. Surprisingly I don't mind climbing high at all.

Dirt jumping can get a little sketchy if I overdo it, but for digging the chron is a must. I can rip DH no problem, and trailrides are always better with a bag.

New toy.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Bumpin the best thread on RM back to the top before it goes to page 2.

Strain Question: Anyone ever tried Paradise Seed's Belladonna? My friend's mother's sister's cousin's gay lover's father may have some coming down the pipe. I am reserving a bit for myself to try out. Supposed to be pretty good.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.

Strain Question: Anyone ever tried Paradise Seed's Belladonna? My friend's mother's sister's cousin's gay lover's father may have some coming down the pipe. I am reserving a bit for myself to try out. Supposed to be pretty good.
damn all you ****ing californians and your exotic nugget.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I dunno about paradise's belladonna, but i can vouch for their strain nebula and their sensi star! they got me ripped

Last edited:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
damn all you ****ing californians and your exotic nugget.
You could order seeds too you know. This is not "weed on the street" stuff. This is the gotta know someone to get it weed. I am sure you have excellent herb in Chicago, you just have to find it. Maybe convince one of your friends to grow. :happydance: Now I do NOT grow myself (Not only too risky, but every plant I ever touched has died), but I know enough heads that someone out there knows someone who knows someone grows. All you have to do is put the word out and see what comes back. Maybe you need to smoke with a higher class of people.

Most I'd pay for an 1/8th of the super primo kind that has a pedegree? $60.00. Unknown kind herb: $50.00

And just in case: Disclaimer: Anything posted here is strictly for entertainment purposes. I do not grow, sell or distribute weed. No, I will not "hook you up".

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001

Strain Question: Anyone ever tried Paradise Seed's Belladonna?
Nope, never tried it and don't know anyone who has. Today's 16:20 in combination with last night's extensive tailgating exhausted the last yummy nugs of SK1xBB1 X HS1xCC1.:banghead:

I'm gonna be Major Hooch-hound for tomorrow's ride, mooching seedless commercial mid-grade off my pals. It's certainly not the diggity I'm accustomed to, but best not to look a gift horse in the mouth when you're not holdin' yourself. :biggrin:

Man how I wish it could just be picked up at the liquor store with my handle of Evan Williams and case of Paulaner!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
ive allways hated pieces with unneeded things on them. what purpose does that spike serve?
It serves to make the bowl and your private bits mutually exclusive, thereby making it extremely uncomfortable to carry in your pockets. Because you risk breaking the piece and impaling your testicles by merely carrying it, you leave the pricey glass at home safe & sound and just pocket a cheap, indestructible wood or steel bowl for traveltoking.

morvo11

Chimp
Jun 6, 2006
Washington
It is all in the time and place for me. If im on the top of a 4000 foot mountain, then i wanna give back a little something to nature then i light up a joint. After getting stoned i get all dialed in and ready to shred. But when the party bursts out at the house then its time to roll up the brown ones and bust out the bong. haha....

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Leave the glass at home, agreed.

Ive been getting pretty good at aluminum foil pieces, wich are great for tossing if the police show up. Crumple and chuck. :thumb:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Today I got a new shipment, to bad I dont have the digi cam right now
I got a half ounce of hog
quarter of grand daddy purple
quarter of romulen
and a half of teh sour

O and 2 grams of hash

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
yea don't smoke aluminum foil. use an apple instead
No doubt...and with a magnifying glass for solar ignition. I use improvised aluminum can bowls as little as possible due to the unhealthiness of it, but they got me through my first year of college living on campus. Coca-cola cans could be crushed flat in 0.03 seconds whenever the RA came knocking, looking for our floor's industrial trashcan...which was often locked in our shower stall full of ice and a 1/2 keg of the Beast procured from the Vienna Inn and smuggled up the fire escape staircase of Commonwealth Hall.

I have said it before and I'll say it again- although it would be unwise(and uncool) to coordinate such a thing here, an offline conversation should be held sometime so that the 1st Annual :happydance: StonerMonkeyFest could be organized. I nominate TheMontashu to the office of Procurement Chief for said event. For five years now, I've been proposing this and for five years, only crickets have responded with their chirps of disinterest. We can't be that apathetic!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
No doubt...and with a magnifying glass for solar ignition. I use improvised aluminum can bowls as little as possible due to the unhealthiness of it, but they got me through my first year of college living on campus. Coca-cola cans could be crushed flat in 0.03 seconds whenever the RA came knocking, looking for our floor's industrial trashcan...which was often locked in our shower stall full of ice and a 1/2 keg of the Beast procured from the Vienna Inn and smuggled up the fire escape staircase of Commonwealth Hall.

I have said it before and I'll say it again- although it would be unwise(and uncool) to coordinate such a thing here, an offline conversation should be held sometime so that the 1st Annual :happydance: StonerMonkeyFest could be organized. I nominate TheMontashu to the office of Procurement Chief for said event. For five years now, I've been proposing this and for five years, only crickets have responded with their chirps of disinterest. We can't be that apathetic!
Come out to the West Coast Monkeyfest. (currently being arranged). There should be a large quantity of smokers on hand.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Come out to the West Coast Monkeyfest. (currently being arranged). There should be a large quantity of smokers on hand.
My God, you have no idea how much I'd like to. For having visited every state East of the Mississippi, ON, BC and most of Western Europe, I have never set foot in the Western US...an absolute travesty. I'm not sure I have any frequent flyer miles left or time window available during which my employer could spare me, but I will check with the wife Sunday night upon her return. Are we talking sometime near Halloween/Harvest? I have a buddy asking me to tourguide a trip to the Netherlands around then, hence my interest in renewing my passport...