Quantcast

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ding dong the drought is done!

Finally scored a little bag of some generic kind buds. Just in time for tomorrows party!

I think I'll load the bong befre I go to bed tonight and leave it next to my bed. As soon as I wake up... BAM!... Wake N Bake.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
using a buisness cards for a crutch is money

hmmm....10 bux in cards over 4 years as oposed to 10,000 in herb?
i was never good in math bit i think i can afford the 10 bux

it is paramount to re-using baggies.

Happy thanksgiving weekend all you Canabians and big ups to mi bros and sis's living in Vansterdam and whistler. Looks like an epic sunny fall riding weekend......and all you Americans...cool vibes and have a grreeeaaaaaat 4;20 friday in a few hours.

and it's harvest moon weekend here in Onterrible.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
Seriously the fall kicks ass. Perfect weather, amazing riding, and the chronic is back in town. Im puffing on three different strains and im riding tomorrow! stoked.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Seriously the fall kicks ass. Perfect weather, amazing riding, and the chronic is back in town. Im puffing on three different strains and im riding tomorrow! stoked.
No joke. Its awesome. riding 4 times a week, tons of teh gangj

So what do ya'll keep your goodies in?

I have an empty vitamin container but a pollinator (sp?) with some jam jars will be my setup in a few days

kindtrails

Monkey
May 23, 2006
Humboldt
Harvest season is here! I just heard about a cat busted with 100lbs! Poor fool! Everything looks great this year! It looks as though it is going to be a very good year!

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
thanks for the good word mike. i tend not to mix my riding and my partaking since i tend to crash in to trees but yeah.

my dh trail is coming along down at the olde cabin about an hour outside dc. I've also been wanting to ride out at elizabeth's furnace in front royal but i hear the climb is brutal and i'm a lazy lazy man with a heavy bike.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
actually some head gave me a pack and they taste like rice papers.
i didn't like it and the paper gets all gooey anyway.
the roller was retro....like drum tobacco:cheers:

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
I'm not sure I'd trust clear papers...they look like cellophane. I prefer the hemp ones(e.g. bamboo) myself or ZigZags in a pinch. It's nice seeing abundant crystals again on the seedless joy.
smoking are a great hemp paper as well and they are 1/2 the price of bamboo and made by the same peeps. I do like the bamboo small ones that fold out in the 25 pack boxes. The dispensers are cool.

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
this stuffs made from the cell walls of plants dosen't taste funky at all but more of a novelty thing than an every day smoker.
I agree, they're not an everyday paper (too expensive at that..)
For daily use I like Chills or Raw (natural and unbleached and 100% chlorine free)....