Quantcast

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
the volcano is the shi*
www.cannabisheaven.co.uk/vaporizers/volcano.html
you can see the bag that fills up with guifts from jah
my buddy has one and i was using one of these on the weekend with some bc kush. we had a much larger bag on it though 2-3 feet. the herb dosent burn at all but you can see its sucked of all its essence. i have a glass dome vape and it dosent even come close to the volcano but its damn pricy around 800.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Awww this just sucks. There was a good two weeks there where I was enjoying the fresh-n-phunky dank like a king...but now I am back to mooching like a pauper. It sucks having to depend upon the schedule of other heads when it comes to herbals because I party like it's 1999- when I got it, I burn it and leave the rationing and sack-stretching to others.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Awww this just sucks. There was a good two weeks there where I was enjoying the fresh-n-phunky dank like a king...but now I am back to mooching like a pauper. It sucks having to depend upon the schedule of other heads when it comes to herbals because I party like it's 1999- when I got it, I burn it and leave the rationing and sack-stretching to others.
Man, The good times are here. Having friends in good places = 40 a quater for the dankest stuff I have ever smoked. Life is gooodddd

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
purolator

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
so I've just moved back to BC, after living in washington for 6 years (where i picked up this habit). The ganj up here kills anything i've had state side, and it's 100$ for a 1/2oz delivered to my door. Can't complain about that.
nope, id have no complaints either.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
so I've just moved back to BC, after living in washington for 6 years (where i picked up this habit). The ganj up here kills anything i've had state side, and it's 100$ for a 1/2oz delivered to my door. Can't complain about that.
you never tipped my delivery guy
dooofus

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
rite now i am puffing some white widow and freezland....both onterrible outdoor and i got a package in the mail from vanhoover a few days ago....the outdoor smoked it.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
Hey I just picked up a little aluminum one-hit "sneak a toke" from the local head shop for snowboarding (I needed somthing that wouldn't blow up after my first crash)... I realize aluminum is crappy to smoke, but will taking one hit every hour or so heat it up enough to release any of the nasties? I kinda had a brain fart while I picked it up; and if it's really that bad, I'll toss it and pick somthing else up. It only cost me $8. Thanks.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
ahhh...good looking smoke you got there. im trying to borrow a digi cam and show off some of the year's harvest ive been recieving. def getting better...:thumb:

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
it came out blurry...like the effect of said herb.
all plants are less than 14" tall and are all flowered tops.
one stick.....one love.
thanx batman