Quantcast

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Since I officially quit pot for the summer, I can think clearly now. But I crave it, but if I smoke I will be back at square one. I miss eating pineapple and watching tv.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
some U-Dub someone brought back from Seattle for me....it got mushed when he packed it with 10 zip lock bags in his luggage....this stuff reeks oh so good.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
its a camera phone in a dark room...settle down
Just yankin' your chain. :D

Got some good stuff this weekend. Up close & in the sunshine it the buds look like a tiny crystal city, sparkling, glistening just begging to be smoked. :drool:

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
now that youve got me talking about marijuana compounds. I should probably mention Budder as well. This they are trying to make more illegal here too, using it requires vaporization the same as oil does..do i need to take pictures of oil bongs for you kids too? oh yeah if you thought oil was hard to make, budder they can't sell books on how to make it and like even informatioin online is not complete...to the point where most people struggle but only come close to making it.

For those of you kids who are about to look up and try to make oil for their first time one oz of weed is required to make approx 2.3g of oil.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
oil. weed oil, hash oil, honey oil...cherry oil.
thats a pretty interesting concoction you got going on there
there were supposed to be commas ok they are all different types of oil.

+budder is even more concentrated than oil is. there are special adapters for bongs that you can get for oil with titanium plates that are heated up but the best method is to use a blowtorch to heat up the glass bowl of a roors until it glows then apply the substance. You go through more bowls this way but the cost is negligable. Besides that I would like to point out that budder hauls alot like weed in the bong the milk is fantastic and white...for those of you who dont know what milk is it is what the smoke looks like in the bong before it reaches you and finally you taste it.

Last edited:

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budder

oil can be used on a joint sure but the truth is that when it hits coals which are hotter than it is there is technically no plant matter being burned so you are vaporizing it. Budder is often consumed by the same methods for oil since it is merely thicker in nature. (too thick for joints)

due to backwards politics the current canadian government is trying to overule that concentrated forms of pot are strictly gang related and production and possession requires 6 months minimum sentencing for either

one more fact about strictly using oil that i have to add...it reduces your tolerance to smoking the buds...

Last edited:

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
There is one more thing that I want to point out about pot at this time. In 1934 The Canadian government used it as truth serum...and even though it is medicine it is fun to get messed up on truth serum and go post in the Lounge on weekend nights but legally no one here under the the age of 18 is supposed to smoke pot because there have been studies done that are based on correlation not causation and even though it has been disproven there is cause for concern that marijuana can cause schizophrenia in minors later on in their lives.

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
indeed indeeed I usually just use good pinch out of whatever cigarette is closest

I just got hooked up with some very heady nugs, super silver haze, sour d, something outdoor... insanely well grown, super silver definitely lives up to the ridiculous reputation I have always heard about it.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
no bleezies for you eh?
I am guessing that you mean no blunts. oil+hemp paper is the best substitute, then you will learn something. There is a difference:ciggarettes Do cause cancer & Marijuana Doesn't. Guess what?!? Tobacco should be illegal and marijuana not illegal

http://www.cnbc.com/id/28561896/ Slideshow of marijuana and its cost per ounce and per pound in the US. Seriously, in Canada the cost is more like $200 / oz and $3000 / Lb.

(I saw an article describing the costs per capita in North America in High Times Magazine and it really varies by state or province)

Last edited:

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090401181217.htm

Active Component Of Marijuana Has Anti-cancer Effects, Study Suggests

I have read another version of this story and will put this in laymans terms. Marijuana kills only specific brain cells, ones that have been proven to cause brain cancer. It was expained that there are certain defunkt brain cells that all people can do without and still not lose information that the brain stores. Cannibis is also used as preventative medicine to stop the spread of brain cancer.

Last edited: