Quantcast

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
"I had this one friend who did weed like all the time, he would always say that there was nothing wrong with it, and that it can't hurt you. Last year he died in a plane crash. Please, don't do weed. And if you have a friend who smokes marijuana, help them before its too late."

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
got some beaster lookin stuff this weekend that doesnt look like anything special & then you break a nug open & trichs fall every where & boy does it help your astro-travlein' explorations of far off galaxies.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Care to elaborate on trainwreck?
As in, do I know the complete genealogy of the strain? ...Can't help you there, but it's an indica through and through. Buds get super dense with a maturation time of 60 days-give or take a day here and there. It's got a smell that's a mix of fruity pebbles and skunk. If I were to compare, I would say it was very similar to NYC Diesel or maybe an Old School Northern Lights. That's about all I got for you. :thumb:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
As in, do I know the complete genealogy of the strain? ...Can't help you there, but it's an indica through and through. Buds get super dense with a maturation time of 60 days-give or take a day here and there. It's got a smell that's a mix of fruity pebbles and skunk. If I were to compare, I would say it was very similar to NYC Diesel or maybe an Old School Northern Lights. That's about all I got for you. :thumb:
Does it make your cerebellum tingle?

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
More along the lines of what you thought about it.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Here is the stuff I usually screw around with. I would call it the high end of the mid grade. Some times i buy the super high end stuff but it's WAY more expensive for me.

Edit it's trimmed a little funny and my camera sucks and wouldn't focus but that thing comes in at just under 3 grams

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
Here is the stuff I usually screw around with. I would call it the high end of the mid grade. Some times i buy the super high end stuff but it's WAY more expensive for me.

Edit it's trimmed a little funny and my camera sucks and wouldn't focus but that thing comes in at just under 3 grams
So it's a slice is what you are trying to say. That looks like okay IMO. It looks a little dark green even brown. How does it smell?? It may be good weed, but I find that once you smoke the super dank buds, mid grade weed gives you a mediocre high. Especially if it is an indica. I hate indica's.

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
So it's a slice is what you are trying to say. That looks like okay IMO. It looks a little dark green even brown. How does it smell?? It may be good weed, but I find that once you smoke the super dank buds, mid grade weed gives you a mediocre high. Especially if it is an indica. I hate indica's.
The camera distorted all the light, that paper should be WHITE, and those brown hairs are actually purple. If I saw anything close to brown I wouldn't touch it. Smellls good, tastes good. It's worste stuff I will touch to be honest, but it's syill 50$ level at the club

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
The camera distorted all the light, that paper should be WHITE, and those brown hairs are actually purple. If I saw anything close to brown I wouldn't touch it. Smellls good, tastes good. It's worste stuff I will touch to be honest, but it's syill 50$ level at the club
Club is soo expensive but that sh!t is incredible. Which club do you use?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Club is soo expensive but that sh!t is incredible. Which club do you use?
Depends what I want honestly. I got to one club for edibles and concentrates and another for buds on the rare occasion i actually get buds from the club. The deal is the concentrates 10$ grams of hash and keef. I'll grab a 15$ on the rise edible (it's a brand) and either eat the whole thing get wayyyyy to high and spend the next day with a good buzz, or eat half and spend 2 different days blitzed out of my skull.

Oh and they have amber ice crystals/ shiva crystals that are like 50$ a gram. The stuff is similar to hash but an amber color and goes from being a thick goop to little meth shard looking things. Absolutely the single more ridicules thing you can smoke

Edit, you're in the bay, so I go to BPG, and blue star for concentrates and dragonfly for bud (they are like 10$ less an 8th)

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
That sounds good. I have had weed with red hairs. Sour raspberry in particular. It was really fluffy and I burned through it too fast. So I know what you mean.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
Cam McCaul smokes weed? Nahhh. I was talking to him about this in whistler and he said he didn't!
no the Caminator does not smoke.....however he is an amazing guy to ride with. He is not judgemental and hangs with whoever seems cool.
I really respect that cat. In no way are any names in the above festival related to nor imply that they smoke. They are incredible people who have entertained Jamaicans with their SKILLS and EMOTION.
Ebbett, McCaul and Chase gave lessons and loaned their bikes to countless kids on our tours. Shaums March gave training camps.
It was hillarious to see Jamaicans offering Hooy a spliff.......him with the dredd head and all...another non toking pro. I am not a pro so I will give thanx on a daily basis to his royal majesty Sellasi i .....thank u sir.

I was mearly telling how great it is to ride and enjoy all that Jamiaca has to offer in November gor rastafar i riders.

again if anyone here is a riding happy monkey please try to get down to Jah starting on Bob Marleys birthday.....Feb. 6 - Feb. 12
Ocho Rios/Blue Mountains/Robin's Bay&Pimento Hill
alll details at the Jamiacan chapter......... www.smorba.com
Saint Mary's Off-Road Bicycling Assn. of Jamaica

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
bout to make a big batch of budder. then gonna make cookies. wonderin' if flyin' with them is a bad idea.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
ever since the rcmp dog ran up to me and barked at by bunny pack....singling me out of 300 peeps i fly dry and don't smoke the day of a flight

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Could you deodorize the outside of the bag some how? I mean I wouldn't really know I've never tried to bring anything on a plane.
dogs are trained to sniff out drugs, not coffee, not peanut butter. ive never tried to hide drugs. ive always found the best way is to hide it in plain site...either on me or in my luggage spread out so it doesnt look too obvious in a xray

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
When I was younger I ate mushies in the sea tac airport. One of the most fun plane rides ever!

imo... smuggling cannabis on an airplane is a poor decision. Baking some cookies and bringing those is another matter though. I bring snacks in my carry on for eating on the plane, especially since I have diet restrictions. I'm allergic to wheat- hence I bake my own cookies with wheat free flower. I suppose you could put some THC in there and nobody would know. The key is to not support the profile of a 'stoner'

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
on domestic flights it isnt as big of a issue as international flights are. if i would have know Morzine was dry in June, i would have still brought a zip or two.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
When I was younger I ate mushies in the sea tac airport. One of the most fun plane rides ever!

imo... smuggling cannabis on an airplane is a poor decision. Baking some cookies and bringing those is another matter though. I bring snacks in my carry on for eating on the plane, especially since I have diet restrictions. I'm allergic to wheat- hence I bake my own cookies with wheat free flower. I suppose you could put some THC in there and nobody would know. The key is to not support the profile of a 'stoner'
My friend has celiac. But yes, that means No Sweatpants and beanies!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
With over two feeta snow now on the ground here and more on the way next week, it's not such a bad thing to remind folks of the the joy that is snow-packed two-foot glass bon ghits...especially during the superbowl. :thumb: