Quantcast

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Personally I think those alien bongs are lame.
The design or the functionality? I like "ID" aka Invader Divine(ala the old Judas Priest song)! It builds voluminous tubes w/o requiring tons of material thanks to the smallish stem/slider. It's a B that is less wasteful and more efficient than many smaller ones I've used over the decades and has resisted any breakage or chipping whatsoever for nearly 20 years. :confused:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
had some dookie meix-brick down in PV. gross. but it was that or nada.
got home to some super nice headies & stash of of some regular dank. been high ever since. it is dumping right now & has been all day. skiing tomorrow with an illegal smile.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Interesting. I have custom glass B's in carved hardwood cases with friction fit laboratory stems also but again, I favor function over form and good ol' ID works perfectly. As with everything else, I guess, faddism is present even in paraphanalia preference. It's like the recent fascination with vaporizors with their hipster afficionados chuckling haughtily to themselves at my olde-tyme sherlock bubblers and handblown steamrollers. Here's another one for ya- I like original plastic aquapipes! :rofl:

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
The fads are dumb, I have some generic 16 inch bong, glass on glass, but I spent 30$ and put a RooR diffused downstem on it, hits just as well as my friends $300+ bongs and I think total retail for mine was like $190 and I paid $70. HA!

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Is the piece on the left made by Zong? I like the look of their stuff but I've heard they break easily. My buddy has this
, I'm trying to convince him that it should be donated to me at some point. No luck so far.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
there's a shop called Ghost Dog Glass right next to my tattoo artists shop in Rochester. They sell Roor and some really nice pieces made by local glass blowers (rochester has an abnormally high amount of glass blowers; the college I went to had a glass blowing program). Thankfully whenever I'm there I don't feel like spending any more money after a few hours of tattoo work.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
not too many shops sell RooR pieces in the US. i had to order mine from the U.K.
Sucks to be you. I can think of 6 or 7 shops within about 15 minutes of my house. I'm pretty sure almost all if not all have roor stuff, and if not roor one or more other brand name glass on glass brands

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Sucks to be you. I can think of 6 or 7 shops within about 15 minutes of my house. I'm pretty sure almost all if not all have roor stuff, and if not roor one or more other brand name glass on glass brands
why does it suck to be me? i bought it significantly cheaper than you can buy them in the states. so it would seem that it sucks for everyone else but me.
and i doubt all of them sell RooR pieces.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
why does it suck to be me? i bought it significantly cheaper than you can buy them in the states. so it would seem that it sucks for everyone else but me.
and i doubt all of them sell RooR pieces.
I think all but 1 do sell roor. They will also have a number of other brand names like purp, ADS, or pure. There's 8-10 brands around similar to roor

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
So I was pickin' up a sac and my guy shows me some ridiculous herb.

It looked fantastic, covered in crystals and dense like a brick. I ask what it's called and he says "green crack" so I laugh, thinking he is joking, and ask again what it's called and he tells me that that's the real name!

This stuff is legit, get's me high for hours on end (which is saying allot cause most weed gets me high for an hour tops). I smoke one blunt when I get home and I'm set for the rest of the night.

Anyone else seen this or is this just a strain specific to one grower out here in the east bay?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I have heard of it. but that is all. pedigree weed is nice when it is what it is supposed to be.

So I was pickin' up a sac and my guy shows me some ridiculous herb.

It looked fantastic, covered in crystals and dense like a brick. I ask what it's called and he says "green crack" so I laugh, thinking he is joking, and ask again what it's called and he tells me that that's the real name!

This stuff is legit, get's me high for hours on end (which is saying allot cause most weed gets me high for an hour tops). I smoke one blunt when I get home and I'm set for the rest of the night.

Anyone else seen this or is this just a strain specific to one grower out here in the east bay?

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
yup. i can make a living out of cleaning bowls.....hmm maybe i can make a living cleaning bowls

cotton swabs suck btw. paper clips are 100x better
The best thing I found to get the gunk out of a bowl is (and we should all know this considering where we are at the moment) a spoke...the hub end works sooo good at hooking and pulling all the goop out of the bowl. A bamboo shish-kabob split in 2 or 3 pieces is fairly effective as well.

I've never had any luck with alcohol, salt, boiling or the saying of incantations. I have a plastic jar half full of nailpolish remover that I have been using/reusing for about 5 years. Drop your piece in there, swirl it around a bit, let it soak for about an hour, rinse it real well and let dry. Boom...brand new bowl. After 30 years of blazing, you learn a few tricks. :thumb:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i usually just warm it up in my hand for a while or use a lighter then scoop it all out. if i dont want the res, i soak it in hot water/boil it, then 420 cleaner then a few hours of scrappin...its fun when you are jonesing