Quantcast

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Inlaws picked up the kids for the weekend yesterday. First time the wife and I partook at the same time and we went full on stellar last night....

[facepalm] I think we may have started on our 3rd kid [/facepalm]

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
A buddy brought over some canna-fudge this weekend & let us keep the leftovers so yesterday we ate a healthy chunk of it & went soaring to far off galaxies for most of the day. Had a nice nap with some intense lucid dreaming before I slipped off into slumberland. Good times.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Just got a zipp and a half from my buddy, consisted of 5 nugs. half zipp of some purple that literally looked like a dirt brown color cause of the purple and orange hairs. The other zipp is some lemon diesel. God damn I love nor-cal, it's the ****ty season and I'm still finding amazing bud for cheep

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Just got a zipp and a half from my buddy, consisted of 5 nugs. half zipp of some purple that literally looked like a dirt brown color cause of the purple and orange hairs. The other zipp is some lemon diesel. God damn I love nor-cal, it's the ****ty season and I'm still finding amazing bud for cheep
LOL...searching Indeed.com right now.

If you have a card, how come you are not growing?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm trying to cut back. I am trying to only smoke after 4 pm or right before work, and then after work. It ain't going so well. :p

I smoke too much. I can blow through an 8th of some serious dank in a day. I don't get much done though. (Which is why I am cutting back)

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
LOL...searching Indeed.com right now.

If you have a card, how come you are not growing?
I am, I have 3 outside right now flowering. I also found a cabinet at a church by my friends house. It's pretty beat, so I gutted it made a new top. Still need to put the lights and vent fans it but I should be able to crop 5-7 oz out of it. It's like 3 by 4 by 3 and I'm going to use it as a night stand with LEDs in it. Should draw about 100 watts with the same light output (with the full range of light spectrum too) as an 800 watt hot lamp

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
So I came up with a theory last night. The government isn't legalizing pot because it's not as bad for you as every other substance. I mean, think about it, alcohol and cigarettes are awful for you and usually just end up in the user dying faster. So the government is rid of their problem faster, but not pot. Pot isn't nearly as bad for you as alcohol or cigarettes, so your not killing yourself much faster than you would be just living. So even if they legalize it they still have a "problem" on their hands.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
I'm trying to cut back. I am trying to only smoke after 4 pm or right before work, and then after work. It ain't going so well. :p

I smoke too much. I can blow through an 8th of some serious dank in a day. I don't get much done though. (Which is why I am cutting back)
Damn! you should get an eight, make as many joints out of it as you can. (No they can't be fat) Then only smoke 2 joints a day. Try to reserve the eight for at least 3 days.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
J's are wastefull as all hell though. pull out a gram a day, and pack snaps in the bong or pipe.
Man, last time I checked, bongs get me too fvcked up. Last time I took 6 man sized hits off a roor, I was tripping balls. I was just chilling, and staring at this bob marley poster, and his face started popping out of the poster. At that point I had to resort to the trademark "the slap in the face" to try and sober up. You know you are high enough when you think slapping yourself in the face is a good idea.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
J's are wastefull as all hell though. pull out a gram a day, and pack snaps in the bong or pipe.
who wants to smoke paper anyway? bud or its derivatives are the thing that go in my lungs.

I cant even think about smoking a blunt, especially with the new flavored ones out there.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
who wants to smoke paper anyway? bud or its derivatives are the thing that go in my lungs.

I cant even think about smoking a blunt, especially with the new flavored ones out there.
I feel you, I'm 21, so all my friends smoke blunts. I still smoke them when they get rolled but you will NEVER see me bar up a blunt

Man, last time I checked, bongs get me too fvcked up. Last time I took 6 man sized hits off a roor, I was tripping balls. I was just chilling, and staring at this bob marley poster, and his face started popping out of the poster. At that point I had to resort to the trademark "the slap in the face" to try and sober up. You know you are high enough when you think slapping yourself in the face is a good idea.
Hahaha, I've got a bong that kicks the pants off a roor, my girlfriend took 1 rip and thought she was dieing. Once I told her to shut up drink some water and take a nap she was fine, but she was NOT stoked. I wish I could get that high, but with the bud selection here I refuse to smoke anything but top grade so I have built a dumb tolerance

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I feel you, I'm 21, so all my friends smoke blunts. I still smoke them when they get rolled but you will NEVER see me bar up a blunt

Hahaha, I've got a bong that kicks the pants off a roor, my girlfriend took 1 rip and thought she was dieing. Once I told her to shut up drink some water and take a nap she was fine, but she was NOT stoked. I wish I could get that high, but with the bud selection here I refuse to smoke anything but top grade so I have built a dumb tolerance
Good thing she didn't get the "earthquake effect" when everything starts shaking back and forth and eventually you throw up. That has only happened to me once. I smoked two blunts, 5 hookah hits, and a couple bong rips. The hookah is what gets me. I don't smoke tobacco so it makes me too light headed.

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
Smoked a fat tight 1g blunt last night... It was to 5 heads and we still got like 4 passes in. It put me on my ass, first time in a while I've been like that.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Just got a fresh sack of some kushhhhhh. Man, do I feel bad for you people who have built up a "tolerance" :rolleyes: I still don't get it. I mean, I've been smoking for about 10 years now and it still doesn't take that much for me to get lit. I mean, I have friends who will be done after a couple hits who've smoked as long or longer than myself. We can still smoke a bunch with the best of them, but what's the point? I like the fact that an eighth lasts almost a week with the gal and I.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
just got some local sativa....no cure whatsoever, that really irks me...but nice buds, great smell once you put it in the grinder, nice head buzz but doesn't have the staying power I like.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Mmmmm..... got a sampler of something called "lambs bread". Supposedly Bob Marley's favorite strain.

Smoked smooth and easy! High for hours (good sativa, energized high). Must recommend!

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
Mmmmm..... got a sampler of something called "lambs bread". Supposedly Bob Marley's favorite strain.

Smoked smooth and easy! High for hours (good sativa, energized high). Must recommend!
I wish there was a website where I could purchase this strain with my debit card via the internet. most of the time, my dealer just tells me where he got the weed, he never gives me a name. I want names!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
you can buy the seeds with your debit card on the internet. Then grow it yourself and save lots of money.

that would get you thrown in jail though - so probably a bad idea

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Burning some fine chronic as I study for my EPA certification exam tomorrow. Nice taste, nice alert high, getting the job done except I have a strong urge to play MW2 :D

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Here is just a little example of what I used to get regularly in Ft. Lauderdale. This one nug is a 1/2 oz.

I'll take a snap of my current batch if anyone is interested. Just some run-of-the-mill White Shark but it does the job. I think I'm going to catch a quick buzz while watching AntiGravity 3: Unhinged and then go for a little ride. :thumb:

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
Burning some fine chronic as I study for my EPA certification exam tomorrow. Nice taste, nice alert high, getting the job done except I have a strong urge to play MW2 :D
The bud I got last time a bought gave the same high, great feeling. Got a 20 kill streak on MW2 while baked today. :thumb: