Quantcast

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
that looks nasty. as in bad
It's mostly the flash from my Blackberry mixed with the lighting in his house that makes it look a little brown. It was actually a nice bright-green fluffy ball of funky goodness. It smelled as I would imagine heaven would smell.

the real question is how does it smoke.
Phenomenal. That batch gave me an absolutely great high. I should've stocked up on it...

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I hate you all. Looking to get back into it a bit to see if it helps with the horrible headaches that I have had for the past 2 years.
You all got me thinking now. Need some people in the Burlington area. (hint...hint)

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Bitch! You know what I want! Hahahahaha! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

Ah yes, I'm hanging out with Mr. Nice Guy.

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
I think I just smoke a lot of indica. :mad: I never have the energy to explore the internet since I mostly smoke at night. I basically smoke, make a comment or two on the internet and pass out.
I used to get a lot of indica, now I'm getting some really satvia heavy strains and getting this awesome, heady, energetic high

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
most everything (commercial strains at least) are hybrids now a days. It is real hard to find a 100% sativa, at least on the commercial black market, because of many reasons such as long flower time, less yield, taller stature, etc....all bad news for commercial growers.

Which is too bad in my opinion cuz some of my favorite flavors are sativas.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Romulan layered onto a bed of white grape hookah tabacco, smoked from a hookah of course.... mmmmmmm, best hit ever!

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Bah! There's nothing good around here at the moment. Burning a lot of shwag...

Hopefully something tasty will come my way in a couple days.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
at our house there is this greatest day of the week ever & it is called Friday-Highday. It starts with a nice wake n bake sesh then proceeds from there.

Last edited:

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
No no, fridays are first try fridays... Meaning when you try new **** you stick it on the first try. It doesn't always work out, but in theory its good.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Today I had 2 different guys call me saying they have some funkadelics. So, I purchase a 1/2 eighth from one (got shorted a bit, asshole) and then waited to get another 1/2 eighth from my other buddy, so I would have 2 different kinds. Well, turns out they must get from the same source because it's the same ****. Good ****, but I would've just gotten an eighth from one dude and been done with it.

Ah well, I'm enjoying a bowl in the 'roller right now and a few hour sesh of MW2 :D

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
got a hold of some caps this weekend. fun times. ended up brewing beer while out of my gourd saturday. :D might have to call that one magic mushroom pale ale.
also got 3 flavors of outdoor. good stuff, some real fluffy looking sativa-ish buds in one sack that taste like old school haze.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Just harvested my medicine plant today. Should be 3-4 oz dry weight, crystal content looks pretty good. Not great compare to what i see around here. But defiantly still frosty. I'll post pics when its dry

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
mmm... I could go for some fungi. It's been a couple years since I have partaken.

Tonight was my last night smoking for at least the next 6 months and I ended it with a bang. Some fine chronic and the new South Park. This next 1/2 year is going to suck...

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mmm... I could go for some fungi. It's been a couple years since I have partaken.

Tonight was my last night smoking for at least the next 6 months and I ended it with a bang. Some fine chronic and the new South Park. This next 1/2 year is going to suck...
reason?

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
I f*cked up. I decided to play valet and get my buddy's 01 Cobra from the lot up the street after leaving the bar. Cop pulled me over just as I pulled out of the lot. Got a damn DUI on the night that I wasn't even driving...

Oh well, I'm going through a program that's almost like probation but when it's done it'll be like the DUI never happened. Nothing on my record at all (pertaining to that night). It sucks but I just chock it up to another learning experience. I learned that jail is hell, even if I was only in there for 11 hours (felt like a MONTH).