Quantcast

alisontin

Chimp
Feb 1, 2011
I have to say however there is good moonshine & homebrew can easily be better than Budweiser.

---------------
TVwebi

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Passed my drug test last week, about to wake n bake with some stinky nuggets in my double chambered bubbler. Nice way to start off a snow day if you ask me. :D
Congrats! I'm wearing shorts down here in FL, but no stinky nuggets for me. I have an upcoming drug test... :(

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Ouch. I've been tempted but I'd rather not get into any more legal troubles at the moment. I have an 'interview' for pre-trial diversion in 2 weeks and hopefully I can talk them into making phone-call check-in's. If they go for it, I'm in the green :D

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Got some Jack herrar G13 last night, not the best stuff ever (by norcal standards) but I was stoked one some sativa.

I'm another 2-3 weeks out on my first batch of "medicine" (purple kush) that I'm growing at a friends house. Looks like it's going to but on the fluffy side, but still sparkly, I will be sure to post pics.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
just returned from a month in Jamaica......seems that Cali growers vacation in Negril and need better ganja.....solution ....they brought down cush seeds.wow the herb is off the hook in Orange Hill.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
It's depressing watching this thread pop up. I've been pot-free as of about 3 months ago and I have close to a year before I can smoke again. I've been itching to burn SO bad lately and it fvcking sucks. :mad::(

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Taking a break from my "break". I'm going to have to quit for another couple of weeks in a few days. At least I got some quality nugs until then.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Mmm... had some Grapefruit indica last night. Smelled and tasted like grapefruit and your fingers smelled like you peeled a grapefruit. Good high, definitely couched after a bowl or 2. Have some standard kush tonight. :cool:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
so the lady and I smoked some butane honey oil last night for the first time. We smoked it out of a vape, and holy ****! the guy made it from pretty dank bud, and for as high as we got off of it, it was def the cleanest high i've had in a long time. Not sure how accurate the guy was, but he claimed that the drop of oil he placed on the paddle was the equivalent of 1/8...whether it was or not, it was pretty damn cool...and def wakes you up too, with very little anxious and paranoia effects

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
sad news to hear Amsterdam's decision to bar tourist from buying anything from the coffee shops. my brother just went for the weekend since they are pushing the law into effect on Jan 1. coffee shops will be able to sell 1500 yearly passes...thankfully there are 800 coffee shops.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
well... all you really need to do is hang around for an hour and you'll be all right.... right?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
sad news to hear Amsterdam's decision to bar tourist from buying anything from the coffee shops. my brother just went for the weekend since they are pushing the law into effect on Jan 1. coffee shops will be able to sell 1500 yearly passes...thankfully there are 800 coffee shops.
is that official? i was there last month and nobody i spoke to there thought it was going to pass.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
3 hospitalized when pot brownies served at funeral
AP – Tue, Oct 11, 2011
http://news.yahoo.com/3-hospitalized-pot-brownies-served-funeral-170402317.html

"HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (AP) — Pot-laced brownies served at a Southern California funeral sent three people to the emergency room over the weekend, Huntington Beach police said.
Two 71-year-old women and an 82-year-old man were taken to a hospital emergency room Saturday following a friend's memorial service, where a tray of pot brownies was offered. They complained of nausea, dizziness and an inability to stand without assistance.
The three, residents of Huntington Beach and Newport Beach, didn't know the marijuana-laced sweets were being offered in memory of their friend, who ate marijuana brownies. Police say the baked goods were put out without any announcement about what was in them.
Huntington Beach does not permit licensed medical marijuana dispensaries in the city limits. Federal authorities announced Friday they plan to crack down on marijuana sales and growing operations throughout the state."