Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan

Anyone have any experience with this guy?

I've reached the conclusion that inhaling smoke is bad for me. No more burning plant material.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

Anyone have any experience with this guy?

I've reached the conclusion that inhaling smoke is bad for me. No more burning plant material.
Yes sir, I wanted to get something smaller than the Mighty/Mighty+ when out and about as my OG Mighty is my daily driver home/away and I recently got a back up Mighty+ re: usb c charging.

Pluses: Crafty hits "almost" as good as the Mighty, works with the dosing capsules and water pipe adapter and hydrotube I use 94.20% of the time:

1660189140892.png

As a "heavy" user it wouldn't work for me, without a battery bank, and you need your phone or bluetooth enabled laptop to adjust the settings.

Though honestly once you set it up that's not an issue outside checking battery strength.

Happy to let you take it for a spin if I make it out west this fall ;)

And/or happy to mail this forlorn vape to you -- to test in the interim.

When I was shopping a few years back it was the cheaper Mighty with replaceable batteries:

Boundless Tera Vaporizer (V3)
1660190223903.png

It hits a step or below the crafty/mighty but still works with that hyrdrotube "native", and goes higher for concentrates I believe -- that's not my jam.

I just prefer the Mighty re: closest to bong rips...

If you decide you like it, we can trade for a box of apples.

Fuck Combustion as the kids say these days ;)

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Right on! I am looking for a portable flower vape I can throw in the hip pack on rides. Last time I rode Smith Creek on Mt. St. Helen's we ran into a guy who let us rip his Mighty. It sounds like there's a couple that kick ass. I'll take your word on the Mighty. Might have to pull the trigger on it one of these days. The 5mg edibles are nice but somewhat subtle and unpredictable.

Come on out - you can rip my desk top bike shop vaporizer - it hits like a champ!

Resized_20220810_212044.jpeg

Attachments

Avy

Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
View attachment 183739
Hash. The real deal. All black and shit! Boosh!
So beautiful. My favorite,such a Lovely High. Last time I had the pleasure I was In Egypt. Tea,Shesha with Hash on each Bowl. The Bowls were small,like 6 Hits. We order 12 and bite the hash with our teeth and push it into the shesha. Of course the Arabs other favorite way is to mix it with tobacco.

I can not get Hash here,well,I need to check again,it has been awhile. I dont go much to the club. It is Harvest Heaven here in CA.

Avy

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So beautiful. My favorite,such a Lovely High. Last time I had the pleasure I was In Egypt. Tea,Shesha with Hash on each Bowl. The Bowls were small,like 6 Hits. We order 12 and bite the hash with our teeth and push it into the shesha. Of course the Arabs other favorite way is to mix it with tobacco.

I can not get Hash here,well,I need to check again,it has been awhile. I dont go much to the club. It is Harvest Heaven here in CA.

Avy
An ounce of Keef makes an ounce of Hash. An ounce of Keef cost $600. An ounce of Hash costs about $1000. It is harvest heaven here too.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
1667600979758.png

Trying to lay off the vape, until the Covid is gone from my system, but edibles just aren't the same.

You can't get hash from the dispensaries in MT -- it's wax, dabs and that ilk -- but I picked up some in the 303 a few weeks back (bubble hash which seems more like raw kief and a tiny ball of the black goodness)

I need to renew my black market connections and/or hook up in California on vacation next month...

"Those were the days..."
1667601299947.png