Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My nephew got caught smoking weed and my brother described him as 'addicted to the marijuana'. They live in Texas so the dip shit getting caught has real legal ramifications but reefer madness much?

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
I have a nephew who has gotten caught with weed a couple of times now. Fortunately he is here in heathen Washington State, although the second time almost got him kicked out of his dorm at Gonzaga. He is probably the most responsible little shit I've ever met, the weedz don't seem to have adled his brain too much.

Then again, he is studying mechanical engineering, so maybe there is something to this reefer madness after all?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
We all know the way to address stuff like this:

"As many as 28 states regulate arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury in marijuana products. So manufacturers there are required to test for these metals and make sure concentrations are below a designated limit."

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
In a former life I ran a hop pellet mill. We would take the pellets every day to a testing laboratory for analysis. The lab mostly tested cannabis products.

The amount of cannabis products that failed tests maybe would be shocking. Everything from molds to e coli and whatever else you can imagine. The blackmarket weed is scary in comparison. I would imagine those asian cartel farms don't run a strong QC program.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Abundance. Great year for outdoor. All the strains I have sampled are very potent. Hashish from Quebec. Black, fragrant and oily as fuck... 25/gram. Devastatingly badass. Taught everyone how to do Ball jar hits. Grandma called me a Bad Influence. Yet she took 2 hits while everyone was on the porch. I caught her red handed.