Quantcast

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
bah, it is too much of an annoyance to find good stuff without getting ripped off down here in mass. plus the only people who you can get weed from here in town are extremely sketchy. i can't wait until i go back to vermont.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
in bellingham i have come across a couple really tasty strains pretty consistently. my top 3 are blueberry g-13, alaskan thunderfvck and white widow-kush. its nice to have consistent hook-ups for really good fire.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Just ran out of some real nice christmas smoke. Unfortunate since I'm in South Carolina and would honestly rather not smoke than buy a $50 beaster bag.

I'm headed north in search of finer broccoli.

Up Boone way we've been running into some nice strains as of late; Pineapple was a favorite, ran into a couple of different "christmas special" harvest buds last week as well.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
juicy fruit is the ****! It seems to be very popular in our area as I see it often.
i've been sampling some mango kush and afghan/afghooie it's some fine, fine reefer. have a good holidazed....
That is nice to know.

I am gonna be hitting you up when everything thaws for some trail recommendations in S. WI & N. IL. werd. Any halfway decent places to DH?

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
so i have a quick question to all of you. I recieved a speeding ticket a couple months ago and the cop smelled weed in my car, i gave him the empty bag which was all i had. i live in nevada this was on a trip to mammoth. California law states that a maximum penalty of a $100 fine can be imposed, and that those under the age of 21 can also lose their liscense. I've never heard of anyone losing their liscense when getting caught in california, just wonderning how likely that is.. ? anyone think thats a possibility?

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
That is nice to know.

I am gonna be hitting you up when everything thaws for some trail recommendations in S. WI & N. IL. werd. Any halfway decent places to DH?
holler at me whenever... I'm not too sure on dh but you do have a bunch of places nearby. Southern Kettle moraine is an awesome place to ride more xc though and is less than an hour from milwaukee.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
holler at me whenever... I'm not too sure on dh but you do have a bunch of places nearby. Southern Kettle moraine is an awesome place to ride more xc though and is less than an hour from milwaukee.
I am more of a XC guy anyway (read: pu$$y)...I just figured with all of the ski hills here, there might be some. You are like the 5th person to tell me about KM. Gonna have to check it.
We should ride sometime.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
Season's greetings herbalists.
i love this thyme of year when I go to the freezer and
sample the past years flavours.
much respect in the new year.
madman

I tMt I

Chimp
Jun 26, 2005
We were making some brownies at a friends house, and we had a 1/4 on the stove in oil. His parents came home unexpectedly in the middle of it. We only had the oil going for 15 minutes on low heat, until we had to take it off. It is now sitting in a jar, waiting until we can finish. I have heard that if u let the oil sit for a week with the pot in it, in a dark place, then it does the same thing as heating it on the stove for long enough. How long will we have to wait till of the THC has been realeased? or do we have to heat it again? What should we do?

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
so i have a quick question to all of you. I recieved a speeding ticket a couple months ago and the cop smelled weed in my car, i gave him the empty bag which was all i had. i live in nevada this was on a trip to mammoth. California law states that a maximum penalty of a $100 fine can be imposed, and that those under the age of 21 can also lose their liscense. I've never heard of anyone losing their liscense when getting caught in california, just wonderning how likely that is.. ? anyone think thats a possibility?

www.norml.com has all the states rules on possesion. Pretty good site.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
i'll be in Orange Hill and Mount Airey, Jamaica, outside Negril come this Tuesday during my training on my
90 minute mountain loop to Little Bay and back to Rusty's House where I am starting my tour.
Orange Hill features some of the finest ganja Jamaica can offer.
See ya in Strawberry Fields Batman.
I'll have a rasta dinner and a large ass spliff waiting for ya on the 15th.
Robin's bay.
paradise.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
I bought a very large bag of the High Times canabis cup winning ganja 2 days ago ....pineapple skunk.....Orange Hill. Another large black bag from Mt. Airy that has no seeds and smells like sugar coated berries and has a slight pepper taste. They said it's white widdow....highly doubt it.....nice morning smoke.

the riding here in Jamaica is the best. The back roads are like brocken corral/lave and the man made surfaces are rare. Purrfect for mtn. biking.

I'll post up some pics of all the above in my gallery as i am useless at posting pics

later monkeys
madman
876-867-8383