Quantcast

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
pasadena, cali. the norm group of bus riders would gather on the corner of Colorado and Pasadena street to head back to San Gabriel everyday around 5-ish in the afternoon. any one heard of the best chronic in the world? well, it's supposedly the second best after what comnes outta amsterdam. humble county in the hills of southern cali. dam, weE'd all smoke that sh!t for about ten miles ON the bus and with the drivers.

and cheap as well seeing as how there were no 'export' fees.

hey Sporkie, can you do me a favor?

goOd times.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
i talked with the yokels at the resort we stayed out. they scared us into not leaving the premises unless it was with a tour. i checked out a few people's herb and they all sucked IMO. i mean it did get my lit, but i was expecting some dank sticky icky....all we got was sht that looked like it came out a nasty brick.
its was kinda funny when we went to Barbados and Jamaica, they said since i have a bunch of tattoos that the locals would constantly bother me for drugs...those fckers woke me up while i was sleeping on the beach to ask me if i wanted to buy drugs...i of course obliged
As Trailblazer said the good stuff can found. We bought a ball of finger hasj when we were in Negril from on of our cab drivers & that stuff would straight up shoot your mind to the cosmos, around jupiter through the rings of saturn & then you would wake up on the beach permagrinned....or was that hasj-cake. :think:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
play around with different temperatures there are close to the vaporization temp of thc...i found burning it a little lower than the actual temp is best

thcrob

Chimp
Jan 22, 2009
Have never smoked out of a commercial vapo.... have made a few of my own though. How do you like it? Also, why would you smoke some dro out of a vapo? I love the taste of my chronic... i can understand some 30-45 bud, but I would never smoke the funk out of a vapo.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Have never smoked out of a commercial vapo.... have made a few of my own though. How do you like it? Also, why would you smoke some dro out of a vapo? I love the taste of my chronic... i can understand some 30-45 bud, but I would never smoke the funk out of a vapo.
ive never smoked outa a comercial vaporizer...just my portable vapir...ive smoked some fine dro outa it and you dont really taste it as much, but you still get totally lit...it helps the light weights who cant handle the good sensi

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
My friends mom has the dankest bud (UK super skunk) around all the time and when I smoke it makes me drool it burns so much when she gives it to us. My friend had an idea that she smoked but he didn't know until he was like 17. Having a vaporizer there would be much better, but if I was smoking dro or some mediocre weed I wouldn't waste time on a vaporizer. I have never seen a vaporizer in action so I can't come to final conclusions but they look way easier than using a piece, but they look like a PETA to set up to smoke out of.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I was saying I wouldn't waste my time because they are harder to to put toghether. But they look easier to smoke from especially if you have very strong marijuana. Read it slow so you can understand.
How would you know any of this if you've never even used one?

Drunken Ninja, thats a pretty solid vaporizer. I found that it usually works best around 200*C or 201*C. Had it for a couple years, now "borrowing" a Silver Surfer from some chic I go to school with. http://www.silversurfervap.com/

btw, those who haven't blazed good bud through a vap, you are missing out

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I was saying I wouldn't waste my time because they are harder to to put toghether. But they look easier to smoke from especially if you have very strong marijuana. Read it slow so you can understand.
guy, you can read that as slow as you want...it still doesnt make sense....and what is so hard about putting the herb in a little bin and hitting the on button? maybe if you were a quadriplegic it would be

I found that it usually works best around 200*C or 201*C.
ive had pretty good luck at around 150*C....anything higher would just burn the herb and defeat the purpose of a vaporizer...it took some time to get the right temp w/ mine, but i finally got it i.
and i still smoke the herb after ive vaporized it....just to make sure i got it all :brows:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
top notch chronic in a vapo is the way to go! Taste is so clear and crisp. No harsh smoke on the throat & lungs. I even think that the buzz is different between the two. Plus you can save the **** and make some butter or whatever. The vapo exhale isn't as smelly as smoke either

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
-this vaporizer goes between 180-200C most vaporize at different temps however. In a volcano 410-420F. The vaporizer waste can be cooked with however in my experiences it needs to be combined with something real. migraine headaches are commonplace if smoked. I got a 2day migraine last month from ingesting a half oz of vaporwaste brownies. I feel i should have added something real however it appears that people who dont smoke weed everyday are not succeptable to the headaches from ingesting it. Vaporization does not burn the weed so there is less tar and carcinogens than from smoking it. There are however other cannibinoids that remain primarily CBD.

It is healthier because what is inhaled is a vapor mist where warm air blowing through the weed simply causes it to release THC and its natural moisture at the same time. even when dry marijuana still contains 5-6% moisture. Your doctor will always recommend vaporization vs burning pot.

Last edited:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Also, why would you smoke some dro out of a vapo? I love the taste of my chronic... i can understand some 30-45 bud, but I would never smoke the funk out of a vapo.
Hydro is no different from the same strain grown in soil, the only difference being the rate at which it grows and a faster nutrient reaction to the plant when added to the reservoir. Much urban myth has been laid upon hydro and it's potency over conventional soil grows...truth is, it's no different. Most growers who are serious about their craft, will utilize outstanding genetics and a form of hydroponics--wether it be a passive style like hempy buckets(or Dutch Pots) or active style, like DWC or ebb&flow as a means for faster turnover, but don't let that fool ya......a majority of the past canni cup winners are from soil grows.

Some will argue that taste is much better when grown in soil, some will say that there is no noticeable difference. If your green is too harsh, I would place blame on the curing process(or lack thereof).

**EDIT** I forgot to add......as a result of the current war raging in Mexico between rival gangs of smugglers and growers, I'll be willing to bet that for the next 2-4 years you're going to be seeing a lot more local growers in your area step in to fill that void left by the Mexican cartels. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to see the price structure start to realign itself as well towards the lower end of the spectrum for what was traditionally more pricey herb. In the last month, I've seen zips of really quality smoke for outrageously good prices....

Last edited:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I didn't know that there were gangs of smugglers. Is gang initiation smuggling 4 pounds across the border in your pants? haha. You would have to wear some big pants. It is weird that there are huge fields of green and there is no authority stopping them.

This does give a chance for local growers to really spread their finest dro. I have had some good dro in the past, but it is really hard to come by for me.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
**EDIT** I forgot to add......as a result of the current war raging in Mexico between rival gangs of smugglers and growers, I'll be willing to bet that for the next 2-4 years you're going to be seeing a lot more local growers in your area step in to fill that void left by the Mexican cartels. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to see the price structure start to realign itself as well towards the lower end of the spectrum for what was traditionally more pricey herb. In the last month, I've seen zips of really quality smoke for outrageously good prices....
or the asian gangs from Canada will continue their flow of crap into the USA. Theyre setting up grows here in the states now to avoid the risky business of smuggling. Selling beaster quality herb thats filled with carcinogenic chemicals that were never flushed out or broken down during a cure. Not to mention that it's probably been kiefed to sell hash also. :plthumbsdown:

Sometimes I am really glad that I stopped smoking. The 'hunt' never ends

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
or the asian gangs from Canada will continue their flow of crap into the USA. Theyre setting up grows here in the states now to avoid the risky business of smuggling. Selling beaster quality herb thats filled with carcinogenic chemicals that were never flushed out or broken down during a cure. Not to mention that it's probably been kiefed to sell hash also. :plthumbsdown:

Those bastards!

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I think they should just legalize the stuff, everyone who wants to smoke it does. National debt problem solved, jail crowding problem solved, tainted drugs problem solved...
HEAR HEAR!!! :clapping:I couldn't more whole heartedly agree! Debt problem solved BIG time. Experts say, that if you take pot, and tax it, we'd go so far from the red into the black, we'd be in the black for ten years to come. Economy problem solved.

What a lot of people don't know is this fact. Pot kills brain cells people!!!

BUT, so does taking motrin, tylenol, and any other pain killer. In FACT, pot kills less brain cells than taking a prescribed pain killer like percodan. A buddy of mine told me this when he held a job in the medical lab at John's Hopkins School of Medicine.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

Last year they busted a huge grow op here that was run by Vietnamese immigrants. Evidently grow houses are the new Nail Salons & Chinese Buffets.

Too bad they grow crap.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
there was a big herb operation that got busted by me recently. they used the cover of a mushroom farm to cover up the smell......if youve ever been near or close to a mushroom farm, then you know that smell can cover anything up. its the worst smell in the world and i have to commute by it everyday

Smacks-

Chimp
Oct 28, 2008
Canberra, Australia
^^ It doesn't look too bad. Look at the colour of the water. I've seen much much worse! My friend had a billy with a metal downstem of about 1cm diameter. She bought it when she started smoking, smoked out of it for 4 or 5 years, until she cut back in a big way. The bong's been cleaned twice since she bought it. Can you imagine how much of a resin goldmine that stem is?! Last time I took it out, I couldn't see out the other end of it.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
The bong's been cleaned twice since she bought it. Can you imagine how much of a resin goldmine that stem is?! Last time I took it out, I couldn't see out the other end of it.
thats nasty...i used to go 5-6 months of heavy smokin before i cleaned out my bowl to get to the resin goodness.
my bongs though get cleaned once a week. the nice thing about RooR pieces is that all the resin comes off stupid easy w/ hot water.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
I keep my bong at the vapor lounge here. It gets cleaned daily almost. If not I bring the brush and the rubbing alcohol myself and do it. You know your bong is bad when after putting fresh water in it it still smells funny. No seriously we use it so much my friend and I that it gets cleaned twice a day sometimes. Sometimes they do it and soak the bowl overnight and sometimes I pay $1-4 and they clean it like new.

thcrob

Chimp
Jan 22, 2009
Definitely bad if you're using an acrylic bongarooski. Glass, you can get away with, but ya better make sure that bad boy is rinsed out well before using.
alcohol is the best way... gets all the resin taste out (which I hate). I usualyl smoke out of clean pipes (cleaned after every smoke) due my love of the taste, best way to clean them is a boil followed by a rinse with hot water. Then it gets a quick swizzle in a baggie with isopropyl and salt. followed up with a qtip with alcohol and then a runce in cold water...

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
plastic bongs are for newbs. my first bong was a plastic piece i brought back from Amsterdam when i was 15...what a stupid idea to bring back a used piece from there...thankfully nothing happened to me

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
well yeah alcohol is the cheapest method. I use 70 but they use 99 at teh vapor. I don't always pay them to clean it either..they just do it. I own glass... I use the brush so i get away with teh 70 but they don't they use epsom salt and 99 alcohol and swish it...plus the usual q tips to clean the bowl

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
What Michael Phelps Should Have Said
Smoking pot shouldn't be a crime. Or the public's business.

Dear America,

I take it back. I don’t apologize.

Because you know what? It’s none of your goddamned business. I work my ass off 10 months a year. It’s that hard work that gave you all those gooey feelings of patriotism last summer. If during my brief window of down time I want to relax, enjoy myself, and partake of a substance that’s a hell of a lot less bad for me than alcohol, tobacco, or, frankly, most of the prescription drugs most of you are taking, well, you can spare me the lecture.

I put myself through hell. I make my body do things nature never really intended us to endure. All world-class athletes do. We do it because you love to watch us push ourselves as far as we can possibly go. Some of us get hurt. Sometimes permanently. You’re watching the Super Bowl tonight. You’re watching 300 pound men smash each while running at full speed, in full pads. You know what the average life expectancy of an NFL player is? Fifty-five. That’s about 20 years shorter than your average non-NFL player. Yet you watch. And cheer. And you jump up spill your beer when a linebacker lays out a wide receiver on a crossing route across the middle. The harder he gets hit, the louder and more enthusiastically you scream.

Yet you all get bent out of shape when Ricky Williams, or I, or Josh Howard smoke a little dope to relax. Why? Because the idiots you’ve elected to make your laws have, without a shred of evidence, beat it into your head that smoking marijuana is something akin to drinking antifreeze, and done only by dirty hippies and sex offenders.

You’ll have to pardon my cynicism. But I call bull****. You don’t give a damn about my health. You just get a voyeuristic thrill from watching an elite athlete fall from grace–all the better if you get to exercise a little moral righteousness in the process. And it’s hypocritical righteousness at that, given that 40 percent of you have tried pot at least once in your lives.

Here’s a crazy thought: If I can smoke a little dope and go on to win 14 Olympic gold medals, maybe pot smokers aren’t doomed to lives of couch surfing and video games, as our moronic government would have us believe. In fact, the list of successful pot smokers includes not just world class athletes like me, Howard, Williams, and others, it includes Nobel Prize winners, Pulitzer Prize winners, the last three U.S. presidents, several Supreme Court justices, and luminaries and success stories from all sectors of business and the arts, sciences, and humanities.

So go ahead. Ban me from the next Olympics. Yank my endorsement deals. Stick your collective noses in the air and get all indignant on me. While you’re at it, keep arresting cancer and AIDS patients who dare to smoke the stuff because it deadens their pain, or enables them to eat. Keep sending in goon squads to kick down doors and shoot little old ladies, maim innocent toddlers, handcuff elderly post-polio patients to their beds at gunpoint, and slaughter the family pet.

Tell you what. I’ll make you a deal. I’ll apologize for smoking pot when every politician who ever did drugs and then voted to uphold or strengthen the drug laws marches his ass off to the nearest federal prison to serve out the sentence he wants to impose on everyone else for committing the same crimes he committed. I’ll apologize when the sons, daughters, and nephews of powerful politicians who get caught possessing or dealing drugs in the frat house or prep school get the same treatment as the no-name, probably black kid caught on the corner or the front stoop doing the same thing.

Until then, I for one will have none of it. I smoked pot. I liked it. I’ll probably do it again. I refuse to apologize for it, because by apologizing I help perpetuate this stupid lie, this idea that what someone puts into his own body on his own time is any of the government’s damned business. Or any of yours. I’m not going to bend over and allow myself to be propaganda for this wasteful, ridiculous, immoral war.

Go ahead and tear me down if you like. But let’s see you rationalize in your next lame ONDCP commercial how the greatest mother****ing swimmer the world has ever seen...is also a proud pot smoker.

Yours,

Michael Phelps

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
damn..put a lot of thought into that huh?

the only problem i see is that he is a public figure who is sponsored by major corporations...and he was dumb enough to have someone take a picture of him hitting a bong.
then he said he inhaled. if he said he didnt inhale, then he woulda been fine

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Well making a huge pot speech like that will really only get the attention of the stoners. All the corporate ****s would shun him even more. They don't want michael phelps the pot head for a bunch of little kids to look at when they are eating their cornflakes.

But if society did except him for smoking pot, then the little prize in each box of cereal would have to be a little piece.