Quantcast

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
so by smoking spliffs i counter-act the harmful cancer-causing effects of the tobacco and prevent brain cancer and get blazed. sounds like batch-mixing is for me!!:boss:
just curious why is oil+hemp paper the best substitute for a cigar wrap? theres no tobacco in that...

yes there is tobacco in that (cigar wraps + blunts are considered tobacco products). smoking tobacco indoors in public places is a crime. That is why the vapor has a no blunts no tobacco policy. I will take a picture of the sign for all of you, Just to clarify.

Also the study only concluded that marijuana will slow lung cancer down, not prevent it. Mouldy weed can cause lung cancer so yes it is important to remember your health when smoking pot. (My personal doctor has told me to remove all tobacco products from my life.)(I have also been told that this is why there are professionals at compassion clubs whom you do have to speak to first in order to find out the undisputable facts about marijuana. They are how they present them, not exactly just how all of you interpret them)

side note: The doc has also told me no alcohol either. (considering the harmful affects that we know consuming alcohol can cause in todays information age.) It turns out that mixing marijuana and alcohol dont mix either. Passing out to smoking marijuana is due to not eating properly and not hydrating properly. The difference: If someone were to pass out from drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana by inebriating and enjoying it too much then then cannot be re awoken. (there is the inevitable barfing as well) Where with just pot no booze you can wake them up get water and food into them and often they can get back home without falling back asleep, as long as you stop putting more pot into them and they themselves stop using it.

How to Party, by Drunken_Ninja

Last edited:

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i prefer the weed-only spliff personally... mostly because, as my friends mom put it, "spliff? thats queer, smoke your weed straight." haha i couldnt say it better myself.

Apr 14, 2002
Los Osos, California
alright. here goes on my feelin's...

Good Beer + Blunt = Fuc.king awesome.
(usually when you hear whining here is
when they can't hang and get the
spins or some lame ****.)

Just herb? then I have to say
Volcano. yep...Awesome.

Also: Spliff is not the same as smoking a blunt.
nowhere near as good.

Look up " Brownies" Rolling papers if ya like blunts
and think its stupid to deal with a cigar everytime, but hate "blunt wraps"
I love em. And weed.
Oh dude never doubt Super Silver Haze.Phenomenal stuff.
So yeah....Queer? **** that noise hahahaha

Last edited:

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Some people just like to mix tobacco with weed. I do. I smoke blunts too when with friends and all, but a j with a mix is cheaper and works just fine for me. I roll my own cigarettes sometimes, so I usually have tobacco on hand. Lately I've been using some Virginia gold that I bought from a nice tobacconist in Cambridge (MA) mixed with a little bit of American Spirit.

mtbrider106

Monkey
May 23, 2009
auburn
how many of you guys are in washington state? knowin for some of the chronic in the states. im a daily smoker moslty bongs and blunts

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Nothing but beasters lately here. I did score a gram of some hash that lasted a weekend & boy what a weekend it was!

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
same **** just south. lots o hashbrowns around lately though. i'd send a pigeon your way tn if i had such a beast.
A hippie chick was selling two random dudes "muffins" from her station wagon in front of the neighborhood hippie bar yesterday on my beer run. I have to think they were special muffins. Shoulda' stopped.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
aint nothin more dangerous than an old sobe bottle with a hole in the bottom and a socket wrench in the top
arent sobe bottles glass??

i think my best Mcguyver contraption was in the my hotel room at MGM in Vegas.
i made a gravity bong out of a salt shaker top, bottle, some tape, and used the ice bucket for a water res....just turn the shower on super hot and steam the bathroom up and youre golden.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
rigged up a huge grav bong out of my dad's old beer brewing equipment. had valves and everything on it. that thing was ridiculous. it could melt your face off.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Never really like the gravity bongs. Burns up too much herb too quickly. Conspicuous consumption I tell ya.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
gotta make due sometimes.
What is that slinky looking contraption that stretches out with a bowl on top?
I saw one at a head shop in Baltimore but didn't ask cuz the clerk was dealing with some lady buying crack baggies.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
What is that slinky looking contraption that stretches out with a bowl on top?
I saw one at a head shop in Baltimore but didn't ask cuz the clerk was dealing with some lady buying crack baggies.
ive seen them before too in stores and i remember seeing a picture from a online headshop somewhere
lemme check.........

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I made a Gbong with a big bucket, 4 leter water bottle and I went down to the head shop and bought a bowl with threads, Got some brass tubing from the hardware store. Put the threads on the bowl through the cap, and screwed on the brass tubing down below the cap. Now I have a gravity bong that actually filters the smoke through water.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
I made a Gbong with a big bucket, 4 leter water bottle and I went down to the head shop and bought a bowl with threads, Got some brass tubing from the hardware store. Put the threads on the bowl through the cap, and screwed on the brass tubing down below the cap. Now I have a gravity bong that actually filters the smoke through water.

This is a really good idea...solves the whole problem with GBs in my opinion. I don't like taking a rip that huge if it hasn't been filtered/cooled down. Its like hitting a dry bong.

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
who here loves spliffs?

what type of tobacco do people prefer?
I have actually been smoking spliffs alot lately, the homies from austria I ride with roll up a few every day. I like the yellow Drum the most for its smooth flavor but nothin beats some of the good european tobacco these guys brought