Quantcast

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I wish Ontario wasn't filled with a bunch of fucktards in the government. What they're going to do when it becomes legal here next year is dumb as hell.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
For Ontario weed.

40 stores opening in 2018. :banghead:
Expanding to 150 by 2020 :banghead:
Like Chris mentioned - Online sales as well.
They are going to clone our LCBO ( Liquor Control Board of Ontario )
Separate stores - can't sell booze and pot together - heaven forbid, so instead of using the 872 stores already in place, we are going to start with 40 for ~416 000 square miles of territory. :banghead::banghead:
Good luck suppressing the black market with this total coverage plan. :rofl:
All current grey market dispensaries are to be closed, putting many highly knowledgeable people out of work. :banghead:
They are going to hire all new people and train them, good union job if you know somebody. :cupidarrow:
Suppliers will be the big corps, so the little "craft" gower will be SOL, same as the craft brewers...:disgust1:
Good luck keeping prices low enough to minimize the black market. :rofl:
4 plants per household, not more than 100 cm high - or you could face 14 years in teh pokey. :thumbsdown:
If you are 18 and pass a joint to a 17 year old buddy - you could face 14 years in teh pokey. :thumbsdown:
Canada will be federally 18 yrs.
People with records for possession, sorry but you are out of luck with regards to having your record cleared.:thumbsdown::disgust1:
Ontario will be the same as Liquor/Beer - 19 yrs.
30 gram limit for personal carry for adults. :drag::thumb:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
For Ontario weed.

40 stores opening in 2018. :banghead:
Expanding to 150 by 2020 :banghead:
Like Chris mentioned - Online sales as well.
They are going to clone our LCBO ( Liquor Control Board of Ontario )
Separate stores - can't sell booze and pot together - heaven forbid, so instead of using the 872 stores already in place, we are going to start with 40 for ~416 000 square miles of territory. :banghead::banghead:
Good luck suppressing the black market with this total coverage plan. :rofl:
All current grey market dispensaries are to be closed, putting many highly knowledgeable people out of work. :banghead:
They are going to hire all new people and train them, good union job if you know somebody. :cupidarrow:
Suppliers will be the big corps, so the little "craft" gower will be SOL, same as the craft brewers...:disgust1:
Good luck keeping prices low enough to minimize the black market. :rofl:
4 plants per household, not more than 100 cm high - or you could face 14 years in teh pokey. :thumbsdown:
If you are 18 and pass a joint to a 17 year old buddy - you could face 14 years in teh pokey. :thumbsdown:
Canada will be federally 18 yrs.
People with records for possession, sorry but you are out of luck with regards to having your record cleared.:thumbsdown::disgust1:
Ontario will be the same as Liquor/Beer - 19 yrs.
30 gram limit for personal carry for adults. :drag::thumb:
My prediction is that the black market will continue to thrive as it does now. Pricing will be way off and the quality will be poor to start off with. The bud that is imported into the states will continue to be grown and distributed as it is now. Hashish from Turkey and Lebanon will continue to be smuggled into Canada as it is now. The Hells Angels are not going anywhere either....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My prediction is that the black market will continue to thrive as it does now. Pricing will be way off and the quality will be poor to start off with. The bud that is imported into the states will continue to be grown and distributed as it is now. Hashish from Turkey and Lebanon will continue to be smuggled into Canada as it is now. The Hells Angels are not going anywhere either....
But for the handy people, if you can grow it yourself then the government or black market won't even matter.... Screw 'em.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
But for the handy people, if you can grow it yourself then the government or black market won't even matter.... Screw 'em.
You have constraints you are not aware of. The local Hydro Co. may or may not notice the spike in your utility consumption and have the OPP's not on your payroll stop by. The neighbors might smell your garden and tell a Mountie about their suspicion. Shit happens and I am not sure most folks can handle the pressure when the Mounties show up. Are you willing to put your family in jeopardy for a little smoke? A friend you trust and know very well may have a bigmouth and tell his friend about your grow and tell the wrong person and that person could bust into your house and eff your shit up.... Mounties don't fuck around either....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
You have constraints you are not aware of. The local Hydro Co. may or may not notice the spike in your utility consumption and have the OPP's not on your payroll stop by. The neighbors might smell your garden and tell a Mountie about their suspicion. Shit happens and I am not sure most folks can handle the pressure when the Mounties show up. Are you willing to put your family in jeopardy for a little smoke? A friend you trust and know very well may have a bigmouth and tell his friend about your grow and tell the wrong person and that person could bust into your house and eff your shit up.... Mounties don't fuck around either....
Is it going to continue to be illegal to grow your own in Canada?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
But it will be legal to grow your own, so all that won't matter. It'll be no different than growing a tomato plant.

Or do it indoors... Totally "theorical", I swear, but you can grow a plant with fluorescent lights. It'll cost literally a few dollars per month in electricity to power five 60watt bulbs, which is plenty for one plant. It'll be no different than some of the other houses around here with twenty pot lights on the exterior of their house going 24/7.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
But it will be legal to grow your own, so all that won't matter. It'll be no different than growing a tomato plant.

Or do it indoors... Totally "theorical", I swear, but you can grow a plant with fluorescent lights. It'll cost literally a few dollars per month in electricity to power five 60watt bulbs, which is plenty for one plant. It'll be no different than some of the other houses around here with twenty pot lights on the exterior of their house going 24/7.
I was being a dick. It was uncalled for. I am sorry for that. My failure was severe ignorance. It might happen again...

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
i walked 3 blocks down the road to the store. purchased 7 grams for 15 bucks. and it ain't no mexi weed. why would i wanna grow my own?

I used to brew my own beer. a LOT of beer. 3 kegs on tap, 3 kegs on deck and six carboys fermenting. I see no reason to grow my own herb.

those 7 grams would have lasted me a year, easy. but i have roommate who likes to burn...

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Wasn't medical.

Like I said, it wasn't mexi/dirt/ditch weed.

It worked just fine for me.

Sep 11, 2015
Recreational pricing at $2 a gram?

I don't believe you, but I also don't care enough to keep arguing about it.

I'm with you on the growing part, though. I wouldn't bother either for 7 grams a year.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I stopped cutting back tonight. Baked right now. BV Manhattan on deck. Vape stem broke so we had to send the kid to the store to get a lighter and some beer. Modelo... Not bad.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Our Yearly Vermont Outdoor crop is coming online. I tried 2 samples and the Purple drink was very good. Very hairy big ass Purple iridescent buds.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I stopped cutting back tonight. Baked right now. BV Manhattan on deck. Vape stem broke so we had to send the kid to the store to get a lighter and some beer. Modelo... Not bad.

Is "kid" canadian mafioso for "the child of a kind hearted sex slave we freed from a shipping container while steeling goods from a rival gang"?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Is "kid" canadian mafioso for "the child of a kind hearted sex slave we freed from a shipping container while steeling goods from a rival gang"?
Kid is a U of R student who rents a room in the bongshed. I have no idea what you're talking about... I have no rivals anymore...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Smoked some really good stuff today and then killed it on dice. They think if they get white people really stoned. We will lose our shit and be unable to play. Went to Swans for Oktoberfest and Brats...

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
http://floridamarijuana.net/breaking-news-jeff-sessions-dea-stand-trial-federal-lawsuit-de-schedule-cannabis/

Interesting.... Random unverified source, but still interesting.

For the very first time in history the United States Government will have to answer to the judiciary about the scheduling of cannabis and its unconstitutionality. Jeff Sessions, the DEA, and the DOJ will all have to stand trial according to the judge overseeing their case. This is the first time that a trial to legalize cannabis has proceeded past the normal attempts at dismissal. All of the defendants will have to get recorded depositions. This is great news for the plaintiffs in the case which include Army combat veteran, Jose Belen, former NFL player Marvin Washington, 11 year old Alexiss Bortell who uses cannabis to treat her epilepsy, Jagger Cotte.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dabs1.jpg

Gorilla dabs...
Take your wax and shmear it on foil. Cut a water bottle in half. Have your friend heat the foil while you hoover the fumes from the foil with the cap half of the water bottle.

Last edited: