Quantcast

Potential RM Tshirt Designs

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the Inbred said:
would anyone else rather not see "www.ridemonkey.com" on the shirt? personally, i hate seeing websites listed on shirts. no particular reason, i just think it looks tacky.

my idea...monkey face on the front, center

on the back:
"Ride Hard. Ride Soft."
"[RM logo that TreeSaw posted]"
i completely put my design in the wrong thread, 'cept, i'd like the back to be a little smaller...a little too big for my tastes.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Does anyone (IAB, MMcG, Jozz, etc.) have a pic or can take a pic of the original shirt. People know what is says, (Ride hard, ride soft...) but there are graphics that go along with it that a lot of people probably have never seen. I think they're very cool, and that orig. shirt still gets my vote! :thumb:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
McGRP01 said:
Does anyone (IAB, MMcG, Jozz, etc.) have a pic or can take a pic of the original shirt. People know what is says, (Ride hard, ride soft...) but there are graphics that go along with it that a lot of people probably have never seen. I think they're very cool, and that orig. shirt still gets my vote! :thumb:
I do not have a pic, but I can take one tonight. Remember, there were two batches of original shirts. One batch was black, and another batch (a year later?) was blue.

Getting 50-60 potentially interested buyers to agree on a shirt design is not going to happen, so New RM will just need to pick a design he likes and go with it. :monkey: I like the old design too, but Old RM said himself it was time to retire that design.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
I would like to see a run of shirts with some kinda slogan, saying, etc. on it... Maybe put " :stosh: " on the sleeve, or "E-speculation at it's finest", "Get ready to lose your first ammendment rights!" , "Get oppressed at Ridemonkey.com", or something like that. And one of my faves (though I forgot who said it) was, "Ridemonkey. We pimp Pinkbike's mom.".

Either way, I'll be buying many shirts of any design.
ACtually that would be funny running the :stosh: on the sleeve like all the yellow arm band shirts they have out now.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Good thing we have 2 threads for this!

Sorry to interject a little originality, but we need a work shirt with your user name! $50-$60. I'm in (And it seems at least several others are as well).

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I still like the original ones the best. Of the 2 new designs, the first one is ok, definitely don't like the second one.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
what about just freshening up the original design a bit... soemthing like this? I'd put "ridemonkey" arced in the top part of the cirle around the RM logo, "ride hard" at 7:00, and "ride soft" at 4:00, if you get my drift.

I don't like the black/green, but I stoll the pics from BikeGeek's pic, and I'm too lazy to convert the colors.

Or, what about the same type of design (with the kind of icon-ish looking images), but instead of ride hard/soft... ride fast (for the DHers), ride slow (for the XCers), RM?

Attachments

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
jacksonpt said:
what about just freshening up the original design a bit... soemthing like this? I'd put "ridemonkey" arced in the top part of the cirle around the RM logo, "ride hard" at 7:00, and "ride soft" at 4:00, if you get my drift.

I don't like the black/green, but I stoll the pics from BikeGeek's pic, and I'm too lazy to convert the colors.

Or, what about the same type of design (with the kind of icon-ish looking images), but instead of ride hard/soft... ride fast (for the DHers), ride slow (for the XCers), RM?
Pretty nice design.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
jacksonpt said:
same design, new text/pics...

Attachments

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
jacksonpt said:
Back in the day, there was a whole lot of that green on the site. I had to surf with shades on. :cool:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
jacksonpt said:

Ride slow?? :confused: :confused:

Most XCers I know are pretty damned fast!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
MMcG said:
Ride slow?? :confused: :confused:

Most XCers I know are pretty damned fast!
It's a relative term... I'd bet the average DHer is a lot faster on their bike/course than the average XCer.

I had invisioins the ride fast icon to be something indicating downhill riding (clearly fast), and the ride slow icon to be something showing a slow, grinding climb.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
douglas said:
ack !

I aint wearing stinking shirt saying "ride slow"

.....but out of anything new, jacksons 3 circle design is cool
I agree. Maybe switch colors of the design and the shirt and be set? Maybe even a white tshirt with black graphics on it like that? Or for those who like flagrant shirts, green shirts with white graphics? :p