Quantcast

Potential RM Tshirt Designs

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
no chance for another batch of "ride hard, ride soft, ride monkey"?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Ridemonkey said:
Here are a couple. Feel free to make suggestions guys.

On the first set, how bout the ride monkey.com using the "ridem :monkey: nkey" logo from the website header. An make the ridemonkey symbol on the back a bit bigger.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
i'd second the ride hard ride soft ridemonkey. I wasn't here for those but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of they were produced again.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
My vote goes to the first one, but use the lettering with the monkey in it. It might be cool to have an option (at a price) to have your screen name put on it. I'd love to get a jersey like that.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Nice! I still don't have an RM T-shirt so I am definitely interested in one and wouldn't mind getting one of the original design ones (ridehard, etc.) :thumb:

Some other design thoughts....perhaps just the logo across the front?

or maybe just the monkey in the front?

I like simplicity.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I would like to see a run of shirts with some kinda slogan, saying, etc. on it... Maybe put " :stosh: " on the sleeve, or "E-speculation at it's finest", "Get ready to lose your first ammendment rights!" , "Get oppressed at Ridemonkey.com", or something like that. And one of my faves (though I forgot who said it) was, "Ridemonkey. We pimp Pinkbike's mom.".

Either way, I'll be buying many shirts of any design.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
ncrider said:
My vote goes to the first one, but use the lettering with the monkey in it. It might be cool to have an option (at a price) to have your screen name put on it. I'd love to get a jersey like that.

that would be so freakin awsome

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I vote for the original design... ride soft, ride hard, ride monkey!

My favorite t-shirt... and it starting to look like crap.... :(

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
here is my t-shiort

front side is like "ambulance" when you saw it on mirrow it will show normaly, back side is like one from "ride monkey" just bigger so every one can see.

(i like lot of pictures/logos on my shirts)

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Reactor + ncrider = me buying a shirt... As long as it doesn't have to be blue with neon green and various color choices are available.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I like the old, original "Ride hard..." shirts because they mention biking. The simple designs in the first few posts here are cool, but anyone looking at the shirt will have no idea what the hell ridemonkey is.

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
Here are a couple. Feel free to make suggestions guys.
I like the first one here, but it should have ridemonkey.com under the monkey on the back, and "ride hard, ride soft, ridemonkey" on the front or something like that. Simple is better. Like the Judybats.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i like the ride hard..etc logo

if not I like the green small monkey logo on the front, and the large monkey on the back with the banner underneath it.. or something to that effect
i think simple is better too

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dothedew772 said:
I like the more refined look myself. Heres 2 different designs. Both fronts. nothing on back.
I like the look of the Ride Soft. Ride Hard. Ridemonkey one but think that the back might want to have the website's banner on the back maybe right across the collarbone or something. Or even just a green sort of print of a mountain biker?

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
I would like to see a fairly large monkey logo centered on the back. The words are fine, but I would prefer a larger logo with them.

Dirt Merchant

Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
Hilton, NY
"any idea as to when they may be available?"

And at what cost? Why not use this opportunity to raise a little cash
for Sven? Not sure if you're hooked up already, but I have my own screenprinting business...when I'm not riding.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
The first one I like the best, however the original style in blue are my favorite. I'd still like a few more of those, mine are starting to look a little worn.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
would anyone else rather not see "www.ridemonkey.com" on the shirt? personally, i hate seeing websites listed on shirts. no particular reason, i just think it looks tacky.

my idea...monkey face on the front, center

on the back:
"Ride Hard. Ride Soft."
"[RM logo that TreeSaw posted]"

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
the Inbred said:
would anyone else rather not see "www.ridemonkey.com" on the shirt? personally, i hate seeing websites listed on shirts. no particular reason, i just think it looks tacky.

my idea...monkey face on the front, center

on the back:
"Ride Hard. Ride Soft."
"[RM logo that TreeSaw posted]"

I agree. There is not much point to it. Prople who are curious will put the "www.ridemonkey.com " on their own, or they'll google ridemonkey and find the site.