Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Recently saw a guy with a Kennedy 2024 hat on. Reminded me of the time I first saw someone wearing a Trump hat and thought "there can't be too many people this stupid".

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Recently saw a guy with a Kennedy 2024 hat on. Reminded me of the time I first saw someone wearing a Trump hat and thought "there can't be too many people this stupid".

...But Wait! - There is still more. If you buy now, we will include...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It will likely be another election where I’m not voting “for” someone, but voting “against” someone else.
Same here. Not real excited about Uncle Joe running again but what are the options ? Letting Herr Twitter back in the Oval Office is an obvious bad deal. And abstaining just insures he’ll win. At least with Biden we won’t be bombarded daily with the spectacle of chaos that Donnie Two Scoops throws at us as he obliterates our democracy.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Same here. Not real excited about Uncle Joe running again but what are the options ? Letting Herr Twitter back in the Oval Office is an obvious bad deal. And abstaining just insures he’ll win. At least with Biden we won’t be bombarded daily with the spectacle of chaos that Donnie Two Scoops throws at us as he obliterates our democracy.
We're going to need a bigger hunter laptop.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm certainly no fan of Biden, but I kind of feel like if my choice is some milquetoast corporate owned democrat or an openly hostile fascist parading around in clown makeup, the choice is actually pretty easy.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
turns out condescending insufferable former prosectutors just dont tickle the fancy of literally anyone
That aside, it’s been rather curious as to how the first female vice president has stayed out of the spotlight. I pretty much forgot that Biden had a VP. All through most other presidencies the VP has some news coverage on a fairly routine basis. But not Kamala Harris, nothing, zip, notta.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That aside, it’s been rather curious as to how the first female vice president has stayed out of the spotlight.
Oh she wasn't at first, not at all :rofl:

Everyone just realized she sucks

And the DNC realized she'd lose

So the effect now is that we get to vote for another reagan level alzeihmers case just to prevent round 'em up camps

Thank god the DNC fought so hard to keep out a candidate that both mentally functions AND people supported

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That aside, it’s been rather curious as to how the first female vice president has stayed out of the spotlight. I pretty much forgot that Biden had a VP. All through most other presidencies the VP has some news coverage on a fairly routine basis. But not Kamala Harris, nothing, zip, notta.
she likes venn diagrams....yellow school buses....

high turnover rate with staff....

still in charge of the border...

Last edited: