Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
I mean - I get all that. But do they actually try to make some *cogent* argument that this program is somehow bad? :think:
Exactly!

Like, dudes, you calling MORE attention to something good is more likely to get them MORE votes, particularly from women - certainly not fewer.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I don’t know what any of that means. However, both of those hats are pretty horrible.
Roan is a current pop music artist who seems to think the Harris Walz hat looks like their merch, so fans are saying the orange print on camo style was stolen even though it’s a different hat and camo pattern with a different font.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Roan is a current pop music artist who seems to think the Harris Walz hat looks like their merch, so fans are saying the orange print on camo style was stolen even though it’s a different hat and camo pattern with a different font.
Haha. Thx. “Just explain it to me as though I were a Boomer…” I may start saying that to younger colleagues.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I’m just not quite sure why I should be mad about it.
You see, you're not really supposed to be mad about it, you are supposed to be mad that you are a deeply unhappy person, and that there are happy people out there who clearly stole your happiness and that if you can prevent other people from being happy maybe you can be happy.

Unless you are talking about rich people, they trickle down happiness.

AKA neo-conservatism

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You see, you're not really supposed to be mad about it, you are supposed to be mad that you are a deeply unhappy person, and that there are happy people out there who clearly stole your happiness and that if you can prevent other people from being happy maybe you can be happy.

Unless you are talking about rich people, they trickle down happiness.

AKA neo-conservatism
Crab bucket mentality. But with Jesus, somehow.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whilst in the midst of a pedantic semantic argument over war vs combat....

1723300565185.png

Are bone spurs strategic or tactical

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
How long before Trump fires Vance and pulls a new VP name out of the hat? Given the PR for Vance, I can’t see Trump tolerating him unless there’s some serious boot licking and behind the scenes connections that Vance provides.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
How long before Trump fires Vance and pulls a new VP name out of the hat? Given the PR for Vance, I can’t see Trump tolerating him unless there’s some serious boot licking and behind the scenes connections that Vance provides.
It would be delicious if Trump couldn't decide on a VP and just continued to name one then kick them to the curb. :rofl: