Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the sweet sweet irony of all this is that they kept saying biden should drop out, and now they're complaining that they got what they wanted.

1723643545516.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It is literally impossible for Trump to conceive of losing. That will never happen.
no, he knows he a loser. he's got the felony indictments to prove it. he doesn't want to be seen as a loser because he's a narcissist.

he wanted biden out, but he underestimated the amount of enthusiasm that Harris would bring (many people did, myself included), which is why he's flailing again. case in point:

1723724381407.png

we also know d2s is cooking up some major treasonous shit (see proj 2025) in the event he loses, he didn't want it to fail like it did in 2020. but i think he's starting to grow concerned that that won't even be enough given the seismic shift resulting from the Harris candidacy. Harris is now tied or leading in all but one of the 2020 "battleground states" and this has all been in less than 30 days since biden dropped out*.

1723725159089.png

d2s knows that if he loses - truly outright loses (likely) - and incel coup part duex fails (also likely), he will be spending the vast majority, if not all, of his remaining years tied up in court cases - and likely incarcerated. that would make him the Ultimate Loser.

edit: *Note: i noticed after I posted this data is already 2 weeks old. can only imagine what it looks like now.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
no, he knows he a loser. he's got the felony indictments to prove it. he doesn't want to be seen as a loser because he's a narcissist.

he wanted biden out, but he underestimated the amount of enthusiasm that Harris would bring (many people did, myself included), which is why he's flailing again. case in point:

View attachment 216822

we also know d2s is cooking up some major treasonous shit (see proj 2025) in the event he loses, he didn't want it to fail like it did in 2020. but i think he's starting to grow concerned that that won't even be enough given the seismic shift resulting from the Harris candidacy. Harris is now tied or leading in all but one of the 2020 "battleground states" and this has all been in less than 30 days since biden dropped out*.

View attachment 216823

d2s knows that if he loses - truly outright loses (likely) - and incel coup part duex fails (also likely), he will be spending the vast majority, if not all, of his remaining years tied up in court cases - and likely incarcerated. that would make him the Ultimate Loser.

edit: *Note: i noticed after I posted this data is already 2 weeks old. can only imagine what it looks like now.
All fantastic points, but I remain extremely skeptical that Trump flees the country. He knows he'd be viewed as the world's SADDEST, LOW ENERGY, LOSER. I just don't believe he's capable of that. He'd rather stay here and spew BS about conspiracies against him than except even a smallest amount of truth.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
All fantastic points, but I remain extremely skeptical that Trump flees the country. He knows he'd be viewed as the world's SADDEST, LOW ENERGY, LOSER. I just don't believe he's capable of that. He'd rather stay here and spew BS about conspiracies against him than except even a smallest amount of truth.
i agree its a low possibility, but its also non-zero, and likely increasing. i'd wager he'd rather be a loser in another country than incarcerated here. bear in mind this is realistically going to be his last run for office. he'd be 82 in 2028 (assuming he makes it that long).

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Part of me agrees with you, then another part remembers that he stands a something greater than zero chance of actually being incarcerated. He'd flee before he let that happen.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Part of me agrees with you, then another part remembers that he stands a something greater than zero chance of actually being incarcerated. He'd flee before he let that happen.
because incarceration is for losers. on the narcissist scale of loserdom, that's higher than losing an election.

also, re: my above comment about this likely being his last run for office, he couldn't leverage it that he was a political martyr, especially if he lands a sentence where he would expire while incarcerated.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
this data is
these data are, pls

anyway, also keep in mind that in 2022 and in interim special elections Dem candidates have outperformed pre-election polls, perhaps due to young people/cell phones/not answering random numbers.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
anyway, also keep in mind that in 2022 and in interim special elections Dem candidates have outperformed pre-election polls, perhaps due to young people/cell phones/not answering random numbers.
I guess I could be considered young... for certain values of "young." :p

But seriously - who the FUCK answers random numbers? I'll tell you who - Boomers. They're the only ones.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I don’t know fellas. All this hype with Harris,she Needs todo a Real Interview/sitdown and take hard questions. Number 1 being Gaza. What is she gonna do? All of the youth,and I dont know how much of the rest of us want to “stop the funding”! I don’t think she is going to take a stand,and as such,will loose to Trump. It is close,despite all this new joy. I can not say how important it is? They do not think so,idiots.

Avy

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I don’t know fellas. All this hype with Harris,she Needs todo a Real Interview/sitdown and take hard questions. Number 1 being Gaza. What is she gonna do? All of the youth,and I dont know how much of the rest of us want to “stop the funding”! I don’t think she is going to take a stand,and as such,will loose to Trump. It is close,despite all this new joy. I can not say how important it is? They do not think so,idiots.

Avy
What’s trump’s plan? Flatten Gaza?

I don’t disagree that she hasn’t sat down to do a solid interview, but why are we holding her to a standard? Trump isn’t. We’re still waiting for infrastructure week 2019.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Avy
Ah yes. Harris really needs to answer hard questions on her proposed policies. No need for the guy making wild impossible promises. Let's start with the one where he says that people don't need to bother voting again.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Ah yes. Harris really needs to answer hard questions on her proposed policies. No need for the guy making wild impossible promises. Let's start with the one where he says that people don't need to bother voting again.
Westy,you went off topic.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
What’s trump’s plan? Flatten Gaza?

I don’t disagree that she hasn’t sat down to do a solid interview, but why are we holding her to a standard? Trump isn’t. We’re still waiting for infrastructure week 2019.
We are holding her to a higher standard because there is nothing else. There is alot of Topics on the table,but to me,Nothing is more important than Gaza regarding her winning or not.

She could close the door if she does what no other has done.

I do not think she will. If she does,she will win. If not,I don’t know?

Avy

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
You do realize that outside influences have tried to ‘fix’ the Israel/Palestine conundrum for, oh…6000 years?
(Yes, that’s hyperbolic)

It’s dunning Kruger fools like Trump that think answering a few questions in public will do anything more than just (eventually ) prove themselves wrong.
What on earth could she (or any rational analyst) say right now that wouldn’t be sheer speculation?
Or be ridiculed as pandering?
Or be criticized as being a war hawk?
Or be accused of being a bigot/racist/etc?

In other words, what are you looking for her to say?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
America will never support Palestine over Israel. Just, never.

It is interesting to see the young population that isn’t afraid to call out Israel, seems to be getting larger every day.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
You do realize that outside influences have tried to ‘fix’ the Israel/Palestine conundrum for, oh…6000 years?
(Yes, that’s hyperbolic)

It’s dunning Kruger fools like Trump that think answering a few questions in public will do anything more than just (eventually ) prove themselves wrong.
What on earth could she (or any rational analyst) say right now that wouldn’t be sheer speculation?
Or be ridiculed as pandering?
Or be criticized as being a war hawk?
Or be accused of being a bigot/racist/etc?

In other words, what are you looking for her to say?
I am very aware of the History in this matter. How APAC has every Senator or our Whole Goverment In the pocket.

I am looking for her to say Stop! Put a US Flag on Every Fucking Truck. Stop moving the Goal Post. We are not going tobe Sending War matter anymore,including canceling the deal that just went through. Until we can come up with a deal that works.

That right there would give Her Victory.

Avy

Just because they would call Her those thing’s,does not make it True. It is not True. Who cares what they say,Stand Up,Speak the Truth and let the card’s fall where they will.

Last edited:
I am very aware of the History in this matter. How APAC has every Senator or our Whole Goverment In the pocket.

I am looking for her to say Stop! Put a US Flag on Every Fucking Truck. Stop moving the Goal Post. We are not going tobe Sending War matter anymore,including canceling the deal that just went through. Until we can come up with a deal that works.

That right there would give Her Victory.

Avy

Just because they would call Her those thing’s,does not make it True. It is not True. Who cares what they say,Stand Up,Speak the Truth and let the card’s fall where they will.
Fuck flags.