Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
This thread currently smells like DMT is doing the talking.

Having US boots on the ground in any significant way would likely turn this into even MORE of a disaster than it already is.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
This thread currently smells like DMT is doing the talking.

Having US boots on the ground in any significant way would likely turn this into even MORE of a disaster than it already is.
No boots rideit,just a phone call will do.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Phone call to who?
rideit,I had to smoke and think on you’re question. Here we go.

First I thought,what a silly question? Then Avy went back in time. Remembering when this topic came up and you and woo went at it back in time. I am aware of how you feel,and by no mean’s are you asking a Stupid Question. So,I have to answer it.

Biden and Naght are Life Long Buddies,you know this. So Biden will Not make a call and say “Stop”! However,there has been a President of the USA who has done this. So when I say “ make a phone call”,this is what I speak of. Shit will Stop!

So rideit,I am saying call Naght and Stop All Fucked Up Matter’s Now! We are in Control. As Sad as that Is.

Now,regarding Harris,I am no Fan. In Fact,she Broke Avy’s Heart. Going back in time here in CA. I do not Feel she is the right Women. I am very aware of her. She is Pretty,has a Resume,Nice Hair,Great at the Dress and young. I reckon oh Brown thought the same thing back in the day.

I think there is nothing more sexier than a Women In Charge! That’s right Bitch,you heard me. In a Man’s World.
Fucking take Charge!

So,to come back to the question. Harris needs to tell us mere mortals that She Is Not Having It! If she were tobe Chief,this will stop! If she wants to win.

Pipe Dream you say to Avy,could be,could also be different.

I understand she has no power right now,but she Must Step Above to win the Youth Vote on this matter. Plain and Simple. They are Not Having It!

Avy

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
rideit,I had to smoke and think on you’re question. Here we go.

First I thought,what a silly question? Then Avy went back in time. Remembering when this topic came up and you and woo went at it back in time. I am aware of how you feel,and by no mean’s are you asking a Stupid Question. So,I have to answer it.

Biden and Naght are Life Long Buddies,you know this. So Biden will Not make a call and say “Stop”! However,there has been a President of the USA who has done this. So when I say “ make a phone call”,this is what I speak of. Shit will Stop!

So rideit,I am saying call Naght and Stop All Fucked Up Matter’s Now! We are in Control. As Sad as that Is.

Now,regarding Harris,I am no Fan. In Fact,she Broke Avy’s Heart. Going back in time here in CA. I do not Feel she is the right Women. I am very aware of her. She is Pretty,has a Resume,Nice Hair,Great at the Dress and young. I reckon oh Brown thought the same thing back in the day.

I think there is nothing more sexier than a Women In Charge! That’s right Bitch,you heard me. In a Man’s World.
Fucking take Charge!

So,to come back to the question. Harris needs to tell us mere mortals that She Is Not Having It! If she were tobe Chief,this will stop! If she wants to win.

Pipe Dream you say to Avy,could be,could also be different.

I understand she has no power right now,but she Must Step Above to win the Youth Vote on this matter. Plain and Simple. They are Not Having It!

Avy
I am not sure you do know how I feel, it has evolved as more information has come to light. Conflicted would be the best descriptor. I definitely would not say that Biden and Netanyahu are buddies, in any way. Basically, they tolerate each other.
my position?
Fuck hard right Zionism and the IDF. They screwed the pooch.
However, fuck Hamas and Hezbollah, they can go fuck goats as well.
Most of the reason that we are ‘friendly’ with Israel is simply proximity to the other players in the M.E. when shit goes haywire.
The influence of the American Jewish vote is basically nothing outside of that reality.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I am not sure you do know how I feel, it has evolved as more information has come to light. Conflicted would be the best descriptor. I definitely would not say that Biden and Netanyahu are buddies, in any way. Basically, they tolerate each other.
my position?
Fuck hard right Zionism and the IDF. They screwed the pooch.
However, fuck Hamas and Hezbollah, they can go fuck goats as well.
Most of the reason that we are ‘friendly’ with Israel is simply proximity to the other players in the M.E. when shit goes haywire.
The influence of the American Jewish vote is basically nothing outside of that reality.
Anyway,this Shit has to Stop!

Avy

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
This is the Crux Of The Biscuit, right here.
Liz tried to warn them.
“In voting for Vice President Harris, I assume that her public policy views are vastly different from my own,” Luttig writes, “but I am indifferent in this election as to her policy views on any issues other than America’s Democracy, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law, as I believe all Americans should be.”

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Love how the Dems gave up the high road bullshit and just openly insult Trump like he does to everyone else. It's really throwing him off and ruining his shtick. Obama equated his crowd size obsession with his weird little dick and now that's all everyone is going think of when he brings it up. And he will bring it up because he just says the same shit over and over.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I watched the full speeches by Hillary, AOC, Michele, and Barack. they were all pretty good, especially the last two (and some moments in AOC's).

the accordion hand gesture "crowd size" joke just kills me.