Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
What wasn’t good?
Her Speech Brother.
Her going double down on Gaza
Her not letting the Palestine Reps speak.
Way too much Talk about Trump. Half of America Likes Trump,there is no need to give him Any Time. It shows how scared you are. Talk about what the fuck you are going todo.
Then you have a comic come up and speak? About Trump?
There was so many contradictions in her Speech It was hard to listen.
jonKranked was right. I was saying it does not look good for d2’s.

Broke our Law,Broke International Law,but we have 1/3 of our Navy over there. There is No Accountability Left in this World.

Avy

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Sounds like you listened to it already wanting to diss it.
And no, ‘1/2 of America’ doesn’t like Trump, it’s more like 43%.
Which makes it all that much more important to differentiate how she is different from that convict, rapist, tax cheat, scumbag liar. That IS worth talking about.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Sounds like you listened to it already wanting to diss it.
And no, ‘1/2 of America’ doesn’t like Trump, it’s more like 43%.
Which makes it all that much more important to differentiate how she is different from that convict, rapist, tax cheat, scumbag liar. That IS worth talking about.
No,the only thing I was waiting for was a dream of her taking a stand where no other President has.

Stop with you’re 43% Brother,it’s Dam near 50%,which means the other % knows already that he is what you said. Common sense. So No,it is not worth talking about because we already know. Broken Record.

Avy

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
No,the only thing I was waiting for was a dream of her taking a stand where no other President has.

Stop with you’re 43% Brother,it’s Dam near 50%,which means the other % knows already that he is what you said. Common sense. So No,it is not worth talking about because we already know. Broken Record.

Avy

She won't.

Foreign policy is about power not morality. Always has been, always will be.

Until the US no longer has major strategic interests in the area, Israel will continue to be essentially a land-locked aircraft carrier.
Until the Jewish lobby is neutered and the money is gone from both politics and media, things won't change domestically.
Until the Christo-fascists in the US give up their hard-on for Israel, Armageddon / End of days things won't change domestically.
Too much money and votes in play to rock the boat.

For an example close to home.
Cuba.
Cuba is not a threat in any way, but the embargo continues, whilst a real threat - China - has favoured nation trading status. Every time anybody even thinks about lessening the noose around Cuba, the South Florida contingent kicks up such a fuss you would think Castro crawled out of the ground and back into their nightmares. And you have to remember the powerbase is basically the kicked out gangsters and hangers on that were running the place for the American mob. They lost their properties, businesses, mansions, basically everything but offshore cash and their lives. They, their families and friends are still pissed and putting up a fuss 55+ years later.

Again money and domestic votes outweighs forign kids lives.

I wish it were not so, but it is.
Keep protesting and the pressure on, but don't expect a radical change in policy direction anytime soon.

And in case anybody has doubts.

Fuck Israel - Israel, putting Jewish lives in danger around the world since 1947.
Slava Ukraine.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Unless Avy is a White woman living in a battleground state the Convention wasn't for you, no offense.

The last thing they wanted was to give Don-OLD / Faux News an opening with the "Dems are in disarray over Palestine" protest storyline to shape the overall media meta narrative.

As it was, I found the contrast between the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE COMING TO RAPE YOUR WOMEN* doom and gloom theme of the RNC vs the feel good, patriotic vibe her campaign is selling [USA, Coach Walz] to be a winning argument.

For a party that usually brings a plastic spork to a knife fight, the transition from Biden to Harris has been flawless.

Harris has to overcome both misogyny and racism to WIN, and then I think she will move a bit to the left on Israel and other "progressive" causes like the environment, housing, healthcare and education costs.

*Sorry NO abortions, God's will.

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
She won't.

Foreign policy is about power not morality. Always has been, always will be.

Until the US no longer has major strategic interests in the area, Israel will continue to be essentially a land-locked aircraft carrier.
Until the Jewish lobby is neutered and the money is gone from both politics and media, things won't change domestically.
Until the Christo-fascists in the US give up their hard-on for Israel, Armageddon / End of days things won't change domestically.
Too much money and votes in play to rock the boat.

For an example close to home.
Cuba.
Cuba is not a threat in any way, but the embargo continues, whilst a real threat - China - has favoured nation trading status. Every time anybody even thinks about lessening the noose around Cuba, the South Florida contingent kicks up such a fuss you would think Castro crawled out of the ground and back into their nightmares. And you have to remember the powerbase is basically the kicked out gangsters and hangers on that were running the place for the American mob. They lost their properties, businesses, mansions, basically everything but offshore cash and their lives. They, their families and friends are still pissed and putting up a fuss 55+ years later.

Again money and domestic votes outweighs forign kids lives.

I wish it were not so, but it is.
Keep protesting and the pressure on, but don't expect a radical change in policy direction anytime soon.

And in case anybody has doubts.

Fuck Israel - Israel, putting Jewish lives in danger around the world since 1947.
Slava Ukraine.
Wow Brother,that was spot on. So many thoughts but want to try and keep it simple.

On Cuba,you know we have to keep going. Haiti,Venezuela,Brazil and so on. It breaks my heart.

Last,Even with all that Truth up above,she had a choice. She had the upper hand. What they gonna do? The fuckin DMC or whatever. Not let her speak? Call me Crazy,but that is how I see it.

She did not realize her Power. She could have done it,and what a Stage to be on. First Lady Ever? History! I am speaking Only on Stopping the Support for the War.

Now,she still has time to correct her ways,she could see the light? Time is coming near,and she ain’t sat down to take Hard questions yet. Fucking Dizzy hand talking women that she is.

Avy

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
"Dizzy hand talking women[sic] that she is"? I'd bet she's got a solid 60 IQ points on you, elderly frother. I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader on how to space those two points on the scale.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wow Brother,that was spot on. So many thoughts but want to try and keep it simple.

On Cuba,you know we have to keep going. Haiti,Venezuela,Brazil and so on. It breaks my heart.

Last,Even with all that Truth up above,she had a choice. She had the upper hand. What they gonna do? The fuckin DMC or whatever. Not let her speak? Call me Crazy,but that is how I see it.

She did not realize her Power. She could have done it,and what a Stage to be on. First Lady Ever? History! I am speaking Only on Stopping the Support for the War.

Now,she still has time to correct her ways,she could see the light? Time is coming near,and she ain’t sat down to take Hard questions yet. Fucking Dizzy hand talking women that she is.

Avy

If you believe Harris has any current advantage, you must realize it is miniscule. Her 'base' is split on the subject, making a stand one way or the other is political suicide. The other guy doesn't have that problem.

Politics suck, it is based on emotion not reason.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
If you believe Harris has any current advantage, you must realize it is miniscule. Her 'base' is split on the subject, making a stand one way or the other is political suicide. The other guy doesn't have that problem.

Politics suck, it is based on emotion not reason.
I know Brother,I agree,I am saying that this War will make or break her. I am talking Victory with the vote,not her party.. You have to win first? Deal with the aftermath later.

Avy

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Avy, we love you. But you are demanding idealism, which is never a winning strategy in politics in general. In fact, idealism almost always loses. And Harris would not be able to effect any change at all if she (and the dems) lose this one.
Don’t forget, as of right now, the next president will legally be a king. This is not what the ideals of the founding fathers created. They envisioned chicanery, but never envisioned that someone so corrupt as Trump would ever rise to the level of President.

it’s the old ‘don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good ‘.

And as to the 43%, you are forgetting that Trump and all other modern republicans have lost the popular vote. The only reason he won last time was electoral college shenanigans.
Voting is never 100% of the eligible voting population. In fact, only 66.3% of eligible voters voted in 2020.
IMG_2147.png

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Watched a couple of minutes instead of the usual seconds of the Velveeta Voldemort for the first time in god knows how long. JFC, but that boy's brain is soup. I really don't know how anybody not setting a record skiing down the wrong side of the bell curve can not see it.

Wilful blindness because he allows you to say the quiet parts out loud is all I got.

The scary part is how many seem to want to say the quiet parts out loud.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Avy, we love you. But you are demanding idealism, which is never a winning strategy in politics in general. In fact, idealism almost always loses. And Harris would not be able to effect any change at all if she (and the dems) lose this one.
Don’t forget, as of right now, the next president will legally be a king. This is not what the ideals of the founding fathers created. They envisioned chicanery, but never envisioned that someone so corrupt as Trump would ever rise to the level of President.

it’s the old ‘don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good ‘.

And as to the 43%, you are forgetting that Trump and all other modern republicans have lost the popular vote. The only reason he won last time was electoral college shenanigans.
Voting is never 100% of the eligible voting population. In fact, only 66.3% of eligible voters voted in 2020.
View attachment 217329
I do not put much on polls. Any polls. They have never been right. They give us an idea,that’s it. You are splitting hairs on Avy.

As you said,the next President will be a King,or a Queen if Harris wins,which I do not think she will. Why did you not say Queen? Oversight?

The electoral vote should be gotten rid of.

You said Harris and the dems could nothing if she were to loose? Mistype?
Last,please answer these questions for Avy.

Should have the DNC/Harris allowed the Palestine to speak? Yes or No.

Do you think Harris should have taken a stance on this genoside? Yes or No.

Avy

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Ok. If you think I’m splitting hairs with Avy, maybe you should have him read this.
1. I said King because I was referring to Trump, who is, as far as we know, male.
The Dems will likely try and find a way to reverse that ruling, as near to impossible as that might be, in the name of the Constitution, which Trump and company do not give a flying fuck about. No Dem wants that ruling, period. That should tell you everything you need to know about the criminal intentions of the Trump regime.

2. Agree on the electoral vote, ancient history.

3. If the Dems lose this one (not LOOSE!) Trump will install an autocracy of sycophants, and basically all ‘honest’ legislation will come to a halt. This is not chicken little speculation, he has said as much. What would the Dems be able to do?

4. This is the DNC, not the UN. The DNC (or RNC ) is not the appropriate venue for every global (or even domestic) grievance. This is to choose the horse to back, and the presidential debates are where significant policy differences are hashed out in front of the public.
The policies and stances of the candidates are generally known by now, if you look. Harris is not a blowhard simpleton like Trump, who is so delusional, he has told his base that he can stop major international disputes with a phone call.
HE CAN‘T, and never could.
Trump has not given any indication of what he would do in the M.E. Either.
Trump is a joke on the international stage, a clown, a dotard.
There are reasons why these international disputes are delicate, there are no clean, simple solutions, period.
At least she addressed the fact that there have been atrocities by both the Palestinians AND Israelis, which is refreshing on its own. However, there are current cease-fire negotiations going on right this second, and one wrong statement could blow them up, and cost lives. Diplomacy is not transparent, it’s opaque at best.
Currently there is no PLO, there is only Hamas, whose basic stated policy is the eliminate Israel.
Would you like more?

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
TL;DR don't let perfection be the enemy of the good [enough]

I missed this jam when it came out but "it's got a funky beat and I can bug out to it"

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Ok. If you think I’m splitting hairs with Avy, maybe you should have him read this.
1. I said King because I was referring to Trump, who is, as far as we know, male.
The Dems will likely try and find a way to reverse that ruling, as near to impossible as that might be, in the name of the Constitution, which Trump and company do not give a flying fuck about. No Dem wants that ruling, period. That should tell you everything you need to know about the criminal intentions of the Trump regime.

2. Agree on the electoral vote, ancient history.

3. If the Dems lose this one (not LOOSE!) Trump will install an autocracy of sycophants, and basically all ‘honest’ legislation will come to a halt. This is not chicken little speculation, he has said as much. What would the Dems be able to do?

4. This is the DNC, not the UN. The DNC (or RNC ) is not the appropriate venue for every global (or even domestic) grievance. This is to choose the horse to back, and the presidential debates are where significant policy differences are hashed out in front of the public.
The policies and stances of the candidates are generally known by now, if you look. Harris is not a blowhard simpleton like Trump, who is so delusional, he has told his base that he can stop major international disputes with a phone call.
HE CAN‘T, and never could.
Trump has not given any indication of what he would do in the M.E. Either.
Trump is a joke on the international stage, a clown, a dotard.
There are reasons why these international disputes are delicate, there are no clean, simple solutions, period.
At least she addressed the fact that there have been atrocities by both the Palestinians AND Israelis, which is refreshing on its own. However, there are current cease-fire negotiations going on right this second, and one wrong statement could blow them up, and cost lives. Diplomacy is not transparent, it’s opaque at best.
Currently there is no PLO, there is only Hamas, whose basic stated policy is the eliminate Israel.
Would you like more?
I give up Brother. If there is a genocide caused by USA,or we are allowing to continue it. Then I think that it is a “must speak on it venue”. Will you solve it? No. But if you do not “tell the people”,then Trump will win IMHO.

How will you win the Vote otherwise? It is very simple. She has spoken and will not change. So now I am scared to death of Trump winning.

I wanted her do the right thing,tell the people she is not going to allow this to continue. We have the power to stop it Now! You can not tell me otherwise Brother.

Avy

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Dude.
Netanyahu is not going to listen to either Harris or Trump if they tell him to “knock it off”.
It’s not that simple, Netanyahu must be deposed from within Israel.
Whether it’s fair or not, we DESPERATELY need Israel’s land for US bases, military and spook intelligence from Mossad, etc, etc.
Shooting ourselves in the foot for a U.S. political speech, which will be forgotten in a week, would basically reveal U.S. to be fools.
“The enemy of our enemy is friend”, and all that horseshit.

There are basically no chess moves here that won’t create significant death, unfortunately.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I was wondering if he got the ok to play that (he never does).

When commenting on the Trump campaign's use of "My Hero," a spokesperson for the band told CBS News on Saturday: "Foo Fighters were not asked permission and if they were, they would have not granted it."

The spokesperson added that any royalties received as a result of the Trump campaign's use of the song will be donated to the campaign of Vice President Kamala Harris and Gov. Tim Walz.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
“We’ve worked with Nancy many times and every election she sends us a letter with some sort of reason for not certifying the election, and none of it is ever coherent,”

An elected GOP member that is incoherent... now there's a shocker.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
You mock me with this shit. You think you a cool,funny perhaps? To whom Dude?

Avy

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am