Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Dude.
Netanyahu is not going to listen to either Harris or Trump if they tell him to “knock it off”.
It’s not that simple, Netanyahu must be deposed from within Israel.
Whether it’s fair or not, we DESPERATELY need Israel’s land for US bases, military and spook intelligence from Mossad, etc, etc.
Shooting ourselves in the foot for a U.S. political speech, which will be forgotten in a week, would basically reveal U.S. to be fools.
“The enemy of our enemy is friend”, and all that horseshit.

There are basically no chess moves here that won’t create significant death, unfortunately.
You could start with simply stopping arming the people who are actively committing genocide. That’s so not a high bar.

I just want you to know, looking in from the outside, failure to condemn Israel’s genocide, and indeed, the continued supply of billions and billions in weapons is a fucking awful look. America is absolutely complicit, the key enabler in this, and it’s absolutely disgusting. Abhorrent. The fact that so many of you would still vote for drumpf is a fucking incredible too. Whoever wins is a massive negative force for humanity, one worse than the other but holy shit.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You could start with simply stopping arming the people who are actively committing genocide. That’s so not a high bar.

I just want you to know, looking in from the outside, failure to condemn Israel’s genocide, and indeed, the continued supply of billions and billions in weapons is a fucking awful look. America is absolutely complicit, the key enabler in this, and it’s absolutely disgusting. Abhorrent. The fact that so many of you would still vote for drumpf is a fucking incredible too. Whoever wins is a massive negative force for humanity, one worse than the other but holy shit.
One person's genocide is another person's War on Terror™

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Me either.

And what’s more, I’m voting.

Let’s get personal here, Chang, why haven’t you invited, paid for, and deeded your house to any Israeli or Palestinian that desperately wants to leave? New Zealand could solve this!
You have lots of land.
Why does New Zealand hate peace and furriners?

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Me either.

And what’s more, I’m voting.

Let’s get personal here, Chang, why haven’t you invited, paid for, and deeded your house to any Israeli or Palestinian that desperately wants to leave? New Zealand could solve this!
You have lots of land.
Why does New Zealand hate peace and furriners?
This is one of your dumber posts. Are you drunk? It’s pretty late for you eh?

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Wow. Good thing we’’ve got people in here that can break down complex generational foreign policy challenges into binary right and wrong. Fucking simpletons. Do you really think it’s that easy?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
This is one of your dumber posts. Are you drunk? It’s pretty late for you eh?
Oh, I see, you won’t ’put your money where your mouth is.’.
You must not care about the Palestinians.

(It’s almost as dumb of a post as assuming those 17 of ‘us’ here on RM in the US can just ‘stop’ billions in weaponry from going where ‘we’ don’t want it to.)

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Wow. Good thing we’’ve got people in here that can break down complex generational foreign policy challenges into binary right and wrong. Fucking simpletons. Do you really think it’s that easy?
Well GnR does.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Oh, I see, you won’t ’put your money where your mouth is.’.
You must not care about the Palestinians.

(It’s almost as dumb of a post as assuming those 17 of ‘us’ here on RM in the US can just ‘stop’ billions in weaponry from going where ‘we’ don’t want it to.)
Ah, you are being dumb. ‘You’ of course is referring to the USA. No you specifically, of course, obviously. Yes you personally go stop it eh? Be back by lunch.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Apparently a grand jury has returned an indictment on Trump.
Same 4 charges as before.
Apparently Smith went through the charges and removed anything that may run afoul of the SC's King doctrine.
And just to make sure, he convened a new different grand jury and it came back with the same result.

It will probably end up before the SC again...

<edit> apparently I have been sniped on the other thread. :doh:

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
"Dizzy hand talking women[sic] that she is"? I'd bet she's got a solid 60 IQ points on you, elderly frother. I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader on how to space those two points on the scale.
Toshi,I was deep in thought with rideit,mykel,and was also thinking on Montana rider. I was reading what they wrote and then thought about it. I gave my best,and stand by it. I was told to chill and I agree,I did need to chill and think. I am upset with matter’s and was having a proper conversation about it. I share,you share. Listen,Think,Pause,Respond. It appears you would rather Insult Avy with no thought’s on the matter,other than.

Harris might have a medical problem due to her hand shake,I think that is what you are saying?
Harris has a higher IQ than me.

The great Toshi with his own Thread,member since 2001 has Spoken.

I hope that is not how you teach you’re girls to have a conversation.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Yes I do Brother. When you are giving monies,bombs,Jets etc,yes I do. They should have arrested Naght when he came here. What a Disgrace for him to come here and Wag his Tail,Top Dog he is. I have not the words.

Avy

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
She's an imperfect vessel, but she's the vessel we have not the one we wish we had.

When you have these conversations at your Sunday dinners, around the table, what do those conversations look like?
Well, first of all, this issue is one that must be discussed with an appreciation and respect for the nuances and the context and the complexity. Part of my concern is that there’s been an appetite for a presentation of this issue as though it’s binary. It’s either one thing or the other. Let’s have a full conversation. On Oct. 7, 1,200 people were slaughtered, many of them young people attending a concert. Think Burning Man. Women were horribly raped. I’ve seen this in different places around the world, rape being used as a tool of war. Let’s understand that Israel, when that happened, has and had a right to defend itself. We would. And let’s understand that how it does so matters.

There are many truths that exist at the same time. Far too many innocent Palestinian civilians have been killed. We are looking at famine conditions. Aid must get in. And hostages must be freed. And we need a two-state solution. And we need to have a cease-fire to get to a place where we can start building toward a two-state solution. And Palestinians are entitled to security and dignity and self-determination. And Israelis are entitled to security and safety. And we must fight what we have seen as a rise of antisemitism around the world. And we must fight Islamophobia. And people are living in fear.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
The thing is, Avy, the choice is not really all about Kamala.
It’s about getting rid of this total, corrupt shitstain that is a clear threat to everything that the constitution, and the great experiment of democracy, holds dear.
Its binary.
And it really is that simple.
Trump won’t fix shit in the M.E. Either, he will just find a way to try and grift off of whatever is happening, either politically or financially.