Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Better than!
Brian,Long time no see? I know you from Way back,all cause of Kaperial(sp?). When the Monkies said there was only 1 who would vote for Trump amoung us,his name was Brian. I was not sure who they were talking about? Then you came,you were here the whole time Brother. Sorry that this Life Issue instead of Bikes has led us here.

I remember long ago(mtbr,monkey) a lot of Folk want’ed No Political/Religion. As the Internet just began,everyone was on Crack! We started to ask for Every Single Aspect of biking,which then led to other Topics. Here we are.

You’re turn Brother.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Dude.
Netanyahu is not going to listen to either Harris or Trump if they tell him to “knock it off”.
It’s not that simple, Netanyahu must be deposed from within Israel.
Whether it’s fair or not, we DESPERATELY need Israel’s land for US bases, military and spook intelligence from Mossad, etc, etc.
Shooting ourselves in the foot for a U.S. political speech, which will be forgotten in a week, would basically reveal U.S. to be fools.
“The enemy of our enemy is friend”, and all that horseshit.

There are basically no chess moves here that won’t create significant death, unfortunately.
Well,I don’t want to go back and forth on the same thought. We disagree. I am trying to make you understand me,but you are doing the same,and we came to a stop.

This reminds me of the Banks are to big to fail.

We have to bail them out,or the World will end.

Are you an Idiot to think that we should Not have bailed out the Banks? Yes I am Avy sais. I am not the only person who has that opinion,edgeyoumated people have thought’s on the matter.

Just like this Naught matter in many ways.

The Law was Broken and Abused for years and no one went to Prison?

We footed the Bill.

Then,those same Men got an Insane Bonus after the dust settled? What the Fuck?

Obama as you know,had Control in that matter.

Now,that whole Topic is hard to deal with for me. So I say,Bullshit! It could have,and recent, can be different.

Avy

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So why the hate? You like Obama, Biden & Kamala I don't throw stones for your choice. Kinda sad how you peeps on the left scream acceptance, but yet can't accept if someone has a different view. Too bad, your loss
Ummm…the rantings of a racist, thieving, conniving, lying, adulterous, duplicitous, self centered, total piece of shit is not just ‘another point of view’, it’s how countries descend into third world/despotic conditions and politics.

Trump’s platform (I’m being generous) is one of fear, hate, anger, division, and self-serving, shallow venality.
You cannot throw those stones, it’s that stark and obvious to about 8 BILLION other people on this planet.
The number of you that are obtuse, delusional, etc number about 100,000,000.
wake up, dude.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Brian,Long time no see? I know you from Way back,all cause of Kaperial(sp?). When the Monkies said there was only 1 who would vote for Trump amoung us,his name was Brian. I was not sure who they were talking about? Then you came,you were here the whole time Brother. Sorry that this Life Issue instead of Bikes has led us here.

I remember long ago(mtbr,monkey) a lot of Folk want’ed No Political/Religion. As the Internet just began,everyone was on Crack! We started to ask for Every Single Aspect of biking,which then led to other Topics. Here we are.

You’re turn Brother.

Avy
Yep, It's me! Hope you're doing well! Sold my last 2012 Armageddon back in 2021 and now riding a 2021 Commencal Supreme DH 29er, which is a blast to ride! Rode Northstar yesterday, @ 58 I just don't have the stamina I once did for DH, but still pushing it, and definitely feeling it this morning.

Yep, I support Trump. 99.9% probably don't or are afraid to say anything here because of the leftist police on this site. They hate, talk shit to anyone whom disagree with their political views. Very sad, they are the ones who show their true colors of hate. I can give a shit what political views one have. We all have things in common here like bikes & beer, however some get over the fact that a few here don't fall in line with the other sheep. They are supposed to be the party of acceptance. Kind of ironic, isn't it?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Ummm…the rantings of a racist, thieving, conniving, lying, adulterous, duplicitous, self centered, total piece of shit is not just ‘another point of view’, it’s how countries descend into third world/despotic conditions and politics.

Trump’s platform (I’m being generous) is one of fear, hate, anger, division, and self-serving, shallow venality.
You cannot throw those stones, it’s that stark and obvious to about 8 BILLION other people on this planet.
The number of you that are obtuse, delusional, etc number about 100,000,000.
wake up, dude.
What has he said that's racist? Please don't say Charleston, because the left media took a small snippet of what was said, and spun it, pretty much like most what Trump has said over the years. You do know he has Jewish family members, don't you? Anyways, I feel this country was safer under Trump. Remember when Trump was first elected president and how the left said he was going to start WW3? Well, no new wars were started. 2 under Biden and we are now closer to WW3 than ever imagined. Sorry, I much rater have Trump at the helm than Kamala if this situation ever arises. I was in England & Portugal with friends back in May. Stopped in a pub in England and started bullshitting with a table of businessmen. The subject turned to politics and was asked who we supported, because they follow US politics. We said Trump. They laughed and said, Biden is viewed a complete joke and weak leader here in England. Then in Portugal, after our tour of the wine country of Porto during the 1.5 hour drive back to our hotel turned to politics, he was mentioning how he served in the Portuguese military and has been out for 5 years. He too said Biden was viewed as a weak leader and is laughed at. He definitely was far from a Trump fan, but said if I had to choose between the 2, it would be Trump.

Anyways, if Trump does win, it's only for 4 years and he's done. Biden got booted off the ticket by his own people & Kamala was placed in. She is the most unpopular VP in the history of this country, she what the first to drop out in 2020 because she was so unpopular. How many of her staff members as VP quit because she is such a bitch to work for? She was 100% a DEI hire, Biden said so himself when he said he was going to chose a woman, and a woman of color. Not, I'm choosing the one I feel is best & the most qualified for the position. The DNC was about "Joy & Change" which is a joke because its been the Biden/Harris administration running the county for the last 3.5 years. They made it sound like Trump is the incumbent. Trump may say a lot of stupid things, but his policies are far better than anything the current administration has to offer. Cost of living has skyrocketed from the current administration because of the continued stimulus checks causing interest rates to skyrocket as they kept printing money.

Anyways, I still and will always have different political views as you. I'm an anomaly, a Jewish, Republican Trump supporter.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Donald isn't capable of running anything and cares about nothing but his own skin. At best, he is a cheap con artist who inherited his status from his dad.

He is not a viable political candidate. The purpose of his 2024 presidential run is to

1. Stay out of prison
2. Grift the American people

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Can you name a SINGLE thing, ever, that Trump has ever done, that wasn’t a cheap, self serving manipulation for money or power?
I can’t.
His ‘policies’ are whatever shit some sycophant last said into his ear. It’s pathetic, and transparent.
You can be racist and use people that are useful to you, btw. (Remember slavery?)
Your delusion and denial is actually pretty hilarious, it’s like talking to a five year old that still believes in Santa.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just to remind y’all, Brian has no interest in actual discussion. Nor is he capable of anything that resembles discourse. He can only yell FoxNews talking points while tilting his head so far back he risks tripping over his own feet.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Just to remind y’all, Brian has no interest in actual discussion. Nor is he capable of anything that resembles discourse. He can only yell FoxNews talking points while tilting his head so far back he risks tripping over his own feet.
Yet you're the one always tossing insults my way and yet I never do that to you. Then again, you yell your CNN, MCNBC etc. I HATE Trump media, so what's your point? For example, Hunter's laptop was squashed in your media, Facebook, Twitter and was 100% true. Zuckerberg now admits the Whitehouse told him to squash those stories, including Dr.'s, scientists opinion on Covid related treatments etc. Trumps Russia collusion was pitched by your media, that too was proven to be false and Hillary was proved to be behind it. You believed what they told you without you doing you own research and listening to both sides of the equation. So as far as media goes, Fox was correct on those stories and CNN, MSNBC, etc. was incorrect and yet convinced you they were true. You'll never admit to it, right?

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Can you name a SINGLE thing, ever, that Trump has ever done, that wasn’t a cheap, self serving manipulation for money or power?
I can’t.
His ‘policies’ are whatever shit some sycophant last said into his ear. It’s pathetic, and transparent.
You cannot throw those be racism and use people that are useful to you, btw.
Your delusion and denial is actually pretty hilarious, it’s like talking to a five year old that still believes in Santa.
As far as racism goes, that's all the left has. If they don't like it, it's "racist" plain & simple, it seems to be their theme. This country is far less racist than you want to think. Yes, there will always be hatred and racism in this world & that will never go away. But if you think that Trump supporters are a bunch of uneducated racists, you seriously need to open your eyes! Anyways, I was financially better off and felt much safer in this country 4 years ago than today. Being Jewish and watching much of the left supporting Hamas and the amount of antisemitism in the US is quite alarming! I never ever thought the hatred towards the Jews was so prevalent in this country and the majority is coming from the left.

Again, fall in line little sheep. Sorry, I see things a different way but still don't hate.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yet you're the one always tossing insults my way and yet I never do that to you.
Um yeah, actually, since you seem to lack self awareness, you occasionally pop in to tell us all what a bunch of awful people you think we are. Maybe not as direct as name calling but you still do it. Then after insulting us you say shit in regards to how we should all get along.

For me, it’s entertaining watching others on here respond to you condescending posts. And I must say that I do rather enjoy reading some of @rideit ‘s eloquent and succinct responses.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Um yeah, actually, since you seem to lack self awareness, you occasionally pop in to tell us all what a bunch of awful people you think we are. Maybe not as direct as name calling but you still do it. Then after insulting us you say shit in regards to how we should all get along.

For me, it’s entertaining watching others on here respond to you condescending posts. And I must say that I do rather enjoy reading some of @rideit ‘s eloquent and succinct responses.
Have I said what awful people you are? Maybe in defending myself after I've been gone after, but I don't recall just attacking someone because of their political beliefs. That seems to be several here attacking me, including you!

As far as racism goes, that's all the left has. If they don't like it, it's "racist" plain & simple, it seems to be their theme. This country is far less racist than you want to think. Yes, there will always be hatred and racism in this world & that will never go away. But if you think that Trump supporters are a bunch of uneducated racists, you seriously need to open your eyes! Anyways, I was financially better off and felt much safer in this country 4 years ago than today. Being Jewish and watching much of the left supporting Hamas and the amount of antisemitism in the US is quite alarming! I never ever thought the hatred towards the Jews was so prevalent in this country and the majority is coming from the left.

Again, fall in line little sheep. Sorry, I see things a different way but still don't hate.
Being against Israeli genocide and land theft is not antisemitism. I would still ride/talk/have a beer with you.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Being against Israeli genocide and land theft is not antisemitism. I would still ride/talk/have a beer with you.
If Hamas never invaded Israel, murdered and raped 1200 innocent people on 10/7 there would be no genocide. Can we agree on that? If Hamas were to release the remaining hostages and were to surrender, this would end today. IDF just found 5 dead Israeli hostage's in one of Hamas's tunnels, so I can go on & on. As far as the land goes the Jews had their land taken from the in the early 700BCE, they were given a small morsel of it back in the late 1940's. Israel just wants to be left alone, however Hamas and other terrorist groups have another thing in mind, which is why they won't agree to surrender as they want every last Jew wiped off the face of the planet, period! Again, as a Jew I see it an entirely different way.

100% I have beer, talk bikes and whatever else comes into the conversation with you. We can have completely different viewpoints but whatever, its all about the beer & riding!