Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I would still ride/talk/have a beer with you.
I too would ride/talk/have a beer with Brian, but ...
If Hamas never invaded Israel, murdered and raped 1200 innocent people on 10/7 there would be no genocide. Can we agree on that?
I definitely cannot agree on that. That is just willfully ignoring every advancement into Palestine by Israel for the past 50-60 years. That action has had an ongoing and opposite reaction.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I would have a Lacroix as well, and go for a ride.

But Trump’s insidious schtick isn’t ‘political’, in the normal use of the word.
It‘s worse than that.
And purely self-serving.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I too would ride/talk/have a beer with Brian, but ...

I definitely cannot agree on that. That is just willfully ignoring every advancement into Palestine by Israel for the past 50-60 years. That action has had an ongoing and opposite reaction.
Again, it was the Jews occupied the land at the very beginning, not the Palestinians. If the Jews were left alone, there would be no war.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
As far as racism goes, that's all the left has. If they don't like it, it's "racist" plain & simple, it seems to be their theme. This country is far less racist than you want to think. Yes, there will always be hatred and racism in this world & that will never go away. But if you think that Trump supporters are a bunch of uneducated racists, you seriously need to open your eyes! Anyways, I was financially better off and felt much safer in this country 4 years ago than today. Being Jewish and watching much of the left supporting Hamas and the amount of antisemitism in the US is quite alarming! I never ever thought the hatred towards the Jews was so prevalent in this country and the majority is coming from the left.

Again, fall in line little sheep. Sorry, I see things a different way but still don't hate.
Wait a Minute Brother.

Regarding the Left supporting Hamas,as you said. This is not True. I have been yelling at the Monkeys here about just that! The Left supports the Jews. They support this genocide.

You speak of the Woke Americans to this issue. Getting shut down at College by Congres? They are to challenge thought,power,and what is right in College. Why the Fuck is Congress so upset? Or even involved?

Avy

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
If Hamas never invaded Israel, murdered and raped 1200 innocent people on 10/7 there would be no genocide. Can we agree on that?
No, because it requires being completely oblivious to Israel's actions to the Palestinians, from when Israel was founded to that date.

TLDR: When someone already lives where you decide you can just make your own new country, its going to be a shitshow. The entire premise of Israel is the problem. And down the road from that with the sunk cost, its how they've mismanaged. If you think there hasn't been genocide on the part of the Israelis, you're just willfully ignorant.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Again, it was the Jews occupied the land at the very beginning, not the Palestinians. If the Jews were left alone, there would be no war.
I think you would like this Book Brian.

“100 Years’ War on Palestine”
By Professor Rashid Khalidi of Columbia Universty

Avy

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
No, because it requires being completely oblivious to Israel's actions to the Palestinians, from when Israel was founded to that date.

TLDR: When someone already lives where you decide you can just make your own new country, its going to be a shitshow. The entire premise of Israel is the problem. And down the road from that with the sunk cost, its how they've mismanaged. If you think there hasn't been genocide on the part of the Israelis, you're just willfully ignorant.
Again, the Jews occupied that land well before the Palestinian's ever did and this goes on well before the birth of Christ so that's over 2700 years ago. Back then it was the mainly the Jews & Arabs and that was it. The Jews were captured and made slaves by the Romans they actually were forced to help build the Colosseum in Rome over 1900 years ago for example . The Romans took that land from the Jews. They were fortunate to get a piece of it back in 1948. Where did you think all the Ashkenazi Jews came from to the US at the turn of the century? That was from the Romans bringing them to Europe 2000 years ago.

Israel only strikes back when provoked. Up until recently Israel supported a 2 state solution, however that's changed in recent time as more attacks have happened to Israel, and now a greater threat of terrorist attacks on the Jews & Israel has changed that view. Hamas has been hiding amongst the innocent Palestinians after the 10/7 attacks because it's the only way they can fight. Unfortunately that becomes the uglier part of war, killing of the innocent. If the Palestinians never put Hamas in charge, this conversation would not be happening.

Anyways, what do you think "From the river to the sea means"? The Muslims don't want the Jews to exist, period! So it goes a lot deeper than you see or want to admit.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I think you would like this Book Brian.

“100 Years’ War on Palestine”
By Professor Rashid Khalidi of Columbia Universty

Avy
Sorry, this whole issue is well over 100 years in the making. They just feed you the BS for that 100 years. Jews have been treated like shit since day one and it continues today! While growing up mostly in the mid 70's to late 70's I got in several fights because I was Jewish. I never started them, but was forced to learn to defend myself. From 8th grade on, no one ever fucked with me again. I honestly thought the whole temperature of anti-Semitism here in the US was for the most part over with a few exceptions around the country, apparently I was wrong.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
They were long gone. I'm not talking about ancient history, I'm talking about the modern world. Like I said, willful ignorance.
I'll reiterate, it was their land before the Palestinians and got a small piece of it back. For being Jewish it hits home more than someone who is not, therefore you have no idea what that little piece of land means to us Jews, and it's more than you'll ever know! So you appear to the be the ignorant one.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I'll reiterate, it was their land before the Palestinians and got a small piece of it back. For being Jewish it hits home more than someone who is not, therefore you have no idea what that little piece of land means to us Jews, and it's more than you'll ever know! So you appear to the be the ignorant one.
So do they own Egypt as well?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
But that was "their land" before. Didn't "Moses lead them out of it"? The argument that just because they were "there" in the ancient world=they get to take it over in modern times makes no sense. It's way past the statue of limitations according to me. And the annexing of "whatever they feel like" is well documented.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
But that was "their land" before. Didn't "Moses lead them out of it"? The argument that just because they were "there" in the ancient world=they get to take it over in modern times makes no sense. It's way past the statue of limitations according to me. And the annexing of "whatever they feel like" is well documented.
Neanderthals were there first.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Regarding the Left supporting Hamas,as you said. This is not True. I have been yelling at the Monkeys here about just that! The Left supports the Jews. They support this genocide.

Avy
It’s a bit more complicated than that.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Wait a Minute Brother.

You speak of the Woke Americans to this issue. Getting shut down at College by Congres? They are to challenge thought,power,and what is right in College. Why the Fuck is Congress so upset? Or even involved?

Avy
All the democratic Jews in congress have been hush over the matter. Why? They don't want to piss off their progressive base. AOC & the squad hates the Jews, period! Chuck Schumer & clan have not said a word defending the Jews after being attacked on 10/7. They are more worried about the Muslim votes as it can have a huge impact in the 2024 elections, especially in Michigan. What bothers me is no one on the left is screaming for Hamas to release the hostage's ,it's just "stop the genocide in Gaza". That would help end this mess. Problem is, Hamas just murdered 5 hostages and no one here on this site seems to condemn those actions. Hamas will never surrender even if an agreement is reach. Like I mentioned yesterday, they want every last Jew on this planet dead and will just do it again & again until their mission is complete.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
They have never claimed Egypt as their land. I realize it's hard for you to get it, but the Jews have been hated since day one, enslaved & murdered over the course of history and 6 million were brutally as recent as 80 years ago, that was only 20 years before I was born. So again, you'll never understand what getting that piece of land back means to the Jewish people.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
They have never claimed Egypt as their land. I realize it's hard for you to get it, but the Jews have been hated since day one, enslaved & murdered over the course of history and 6 million were brutally as recent as 80 years ago, that was only 20 years before I was born. So again, you'll never understand what getting that piece of land back means to the Jewish people.
But they didn’t. They took it from someone else. I guess you’ll never understand what it means to take someones land.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
All the democratic Jews in congress have been hush over the matter. Why? They don't want to piss off their progressive base. AOC & the squad hates the Jews, period! Chuck Schumer & clan have not said a word defending the Jews after being attacked on 10/7. They are more worried about the Muslim votes as it can have a huge impact in the 2024 elections, especially in Michigan. What bothers me is no one on the left is screaming for Hamas to release the hostage's ,it's just "stop the genocide in Gaza". That would help end this mess. Problem is, Hamas just murdered 5 hostages and no one here on this site seems to condemn those actions. Hamas will never surrender even if an agreement is reach. Like I mentioned yesterday, they want every last Jew on this planet dead and will just do it again & again until their mission is complete.
Ok,you are all over the place Brother. I am confused by what you write,but that’s ok. Let me ask another question.

How was it even Possible that Hamas pulled off this Tragedy? Naught has The Greatest security possible. A Fact,not open for thoughts on matter. He had Notice,but still,they got by the Best Defense possible?

Like no one is talking about the 5 hostages murdered,no one is talking about how this even happened?

Avy

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Ok,you are all over the place Brother. I am confused by what you write,but that’s ok. Let me ask another question.

How was it even Possible that Hamas pulled off this Tragedy? Naught has The Greatest security possible. A Fact,not open for thoughts on matter. He had Notice,but still,they got by the Best Defense possible?

Like no one is talking about the 5 hostages murdered,no one is talking about how this even happened?

Avy

They new about it, Egypt warned them a couple times days before the attack.
Look into the Hannibal directive, as it looks like it was implemented as they killed not only Hamas fighters, but there own Oct 7. They also shot escaped captives who stripped down to show they were not bomb rigged and yelled in hebrew while waving a white flag. Lastly, if you want your hostages back, you do not bomb every place they could be held, and you especially don't start throwing in more poison pill conditions at the 11th hour of negotiations when a deal is imminent.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
They new about it, Egypt warned them a couple times days before the attack.
Look into the Hannibal directive, as it looks like it was implemented as they killed not only Hamas fighters, but there own Oct 7. They also shot escaped captives who stripped down to show they were not bomb rigged and yelled in hebrew while waving a white flag. Lastly, if you want your hostages back, you do not bomb every place they could be held, and you especially don't start throwing in more poison pill conditions at the 11th hour of negotiations when a deal is imminent.
mkyel,please allow Brian to give his thoughts,then we respond. I say this,because tome anyway,it appears as gangin up on someone. I don’t like that.

Avy

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Since you have all sorts of "feelings" about genocide and the importance of ancestral homelands, you might want to self deport.

Together we can MANA: Make America Native Again!

1725297614537.png

but the Jews Native Americans have been hated since day one, enslaved & murdered over the course of history and 6 million were brutally as recent as 80 500 ago, that was only 20 years before I was born. So again, you'll never understand what getting that piece of land back means to the Jewish Native American people.

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Since you have all sorts of "feelings" about genocide and the importance of ancestral homelands, you might want to self deport -- together we can MANA: Make America Native Again

View attachment 217765
This is a Very Powerfully Sad Fact. I like how you kept it on track Montana. One can not just say things and it be a Fact because they said so? In today’s world,you will be an outcast for correcting Thought with Fact’s.

Avy

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
mkyel,please allow Brian to give his thoughts,then we respond. I say this,because tome anyway,it appears as gangin up on someone. I don’t like that.

Avy
Unfortunately that’s the way it works here. If you don’t follow their progressive left agenda, they’ll gang up on you. They all have difficulty excepting anyone else’s views that don’t aline with theirs. It’s people like this is what further divides this country, not willing to listen and except a different viewpoint. Sad to see most in the political forum self loath. All they do is bitch, moan and complain. So I pop in here every once in a while, get a good chuckle how miserable they are. Toss in a random post, watch them get all triggered, not intentionally but they all like to gang up on me. Anyways my life is great, so pretty much I can give a shit what they think of me. You either like me for me, or you don’t. I’ve met many people on this site and have always felt like we got along. Oh well.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
just a little modern history. In WW2 a good portion of the Muslim world sided with the Nazis. After the war it became a Cold war battle by proxy with the US and the west via the CIA taking Iran, Saudi Arabia and some others into the western sphere of influence. The Soviet Union Armed and Supported Egypt, Jordan, Syria and others. Israel provided a western fuck you in the middle of the Soviet sphere of influence. Trust me the US doesn't give a shit about the Jews the support is about power in the region. The US sent thousands of Jews back to Germany and the death camps in WW2. I am probably one of the few here that was working in the west bank during the first "Palestinian Uprising" of 1980. I was in Arab Villages, Druze villages, Kibbutz's. I spoke to the common people. They all wanted to be left alone to live their lives. They all agreed that it would never happen as long as the Religious radicals, Islamic, Jewish, Christian, were in power due to money and arms. The Palestinians are used as pawns by the Arab Nations. They are the "Unclean" whose plight continues to be only because their suffering is politically useful.

as for Jerusalem You have the heart of the conflict. Western Wall of the Temple of David, and on the Temple mount you have the dome of the Rock Where Mohammad died and Allah lowered the gold chain that he climbed to heaven, and just down the road the Church of the Holy Sepulchre all 3 religions will never give up trying to own it

There are savages on all side that will never quit

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Unfortunately that’s the way it works here. If you don’t follow their progressive left agenda, they’ll gang up on you. They all have difficulty excepting anyone else’s views that don’t aline with theirs. It’s people like this is what further divides this country, not willing to listen and except a different viewpoint. Sad to see most in the political forum self loath. All they do is bitch, moan and complain. So I pop in here every once in a while, get a good chuckle how miserable they are. Toss in a random post, watch them get all triggered, not intentionally but they all like to gang up on me. Anyways my life is great, so pretty much I can give a shit what they think of me. You either like me for me, or you don’t. I’ve met many people on this site and have always felt like we got along. Oh well.
I respect you,I do not agree,but it is nice to have a back and fourth,because it is then that we learn. We have to be able to disagree without full boar yelling. To speak,then listen,then think,and then retort. To have a proper conversation for Fucks Sake!

I am not Left Brian,nor Right. I want Accountabilty.

Avy

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I respect you,I do not agree,but it is nice to have a back and fourth,because it is then that we learn. We have to be able to disagree without full boar yelling. To speak,then listen,then think,and then retort. To have a proper conversation for Fucks Sake!

I am not Left Brian,nor Right. I want Accountabilty.

Avy
For sure! I have my views and you/others see things in a different light. That’s perfectly fine with me, but don’t hate because I don’t agree with you.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
It’s not the ‘you’ that is inciting hate, really.
It the unadulterated hate, fear, and xenophobia that Trump is merely using as a tool to incite discord.
I think the difference, in my eyes, is that most of the more progressive people in my life try to laugh with other people, and at themselves.
The Trump brand, as I see it, always seem to laugh at other people, and almost never at themselves.

You know that douchebag blowhard, either from work or wherever, that never, ever can admit they are wrong? Always has excuses, theories that people are ‘out to get them?’ That dick that will lie about how big a fish they caught, where they went on vacation, who they know? (That usually hate them, too).
That blowhard that brags about the price of his car, the girls he banged?
The one that hits on (and sleeps with) your girlfriend, wife, sister, and then says they were ugly, or no good in bed?
The one that borrows things, and never returns them?
Well guess what….

That IS Trump.
The guy that would be fired a few weeks into ANY job.
Yes, he’s THAT guy.

They say to judge someone’s character by the company they keep.
Well, you are basically saying that you hang around with that douche.
There are consequences to taking that stance.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Brian literally just said that he comes on here to troll and trigger us, then goes on to say we gang up on him (playing the victim). I don’t know why you guys are engaging with him.