Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
It’s not the ‘you’ that is inciting hate, really.
It the unadulterated hate, fear, and xenophobia that Trump is merely using as a tool to incite discord.
I think the difference, in my eyes, is that most of the more progressive people in my life try to laugh with other people, and at themselves.
The Trump brand, as I see it, always seem to laugh at other people, and almost never at themselves.

You know that douchebag blowhard, either from work or wherever, that never, ever can admit they are wrong? Always has excuses, theories that people are ‘out to get them?’ That dick that will lie about how big a fish they caught, where they went on vacation, who they know? (That usually hate them, too).
That blowhard that brags about the price of his car, the girls he banged?
The one that hits on (and sleeps with) your girlfriend, wife, sister, and then says they were ugly, or no good in bed?
The one that borrows things, and never returns them?
Well guess what….

That IS Trump.
The guy that would be fired a few weeks into ANY job.
Yes, he’s THAT guy.

They say to judge someone’s character by the company they keep.
Well, you are basically saying that you hang around with that douche.
There are consequences to taking that stance.
STOP! It's the anti Trump mainstream media that keeps that fire burning in you with all your "phobias". You forget Trump was already president for 4 years, if it wasn't for Covid he'd be finishing his last term in office and Newsom (God help us) would be your nomination. Your last paragraph pretty much sums it up and what kind of person you are. Condemn and pounce on the one who think differently than you. Sad thing is, you have never met me and you've already judged what kind of person I am. It's people like you are the reason for the division in this country, just can't accept a different view.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Brian literally just said that he comes on here to troll and trigger us, then goes on to say we gang up on him (playing the victim). I don’t know why you guys are engaging with him.
Sorry, this was happening well before. You can go back at the beginning of the Trump posts like 8 years ago and I was ganged up on. If some would just engage in a conversation it would have been different, but it's never been that way. So if you were to read all my latest posts about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict I have not attacked anyone, just voiced my opinion as a Jew. Some enjoy ganging up on me for my views on the matter, but in your mind that's acceptable.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
STOP! It's the anti Trump GLOBAL mainstream media that keeps that fire burning in you with continuous exposing of Trumps blatant corruption and cons. Condemn and pounce on the one who defends the piece of shit that would sell Melania and Ivanka to a sex trafficker if it meant weaseling out of something.
Why is it 8 BILLION people despise the mother fucker?

‘engaging’ with Brian is amusing, the retorts say so, so much about denial, delusion, and adherence to a cult.
Brian, would you personally put up with behavior like Trump’s in any capacity?
Would you want your daughter to be involved with him? He IS a verified serial adulterer and sex offender.
These are not lies, Brian.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
See, Uncle Walz brought back donuts for everyone, after all.

It honestly would NOT surprise me if Trump made down ballot candidates pay for his endorsement, either with cash or ‘perfect phone calls’.
THAT is the difference.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
@Brian HCM#1

Its not you, its your unexplainable love for the con man Donnie 2 Scoops...

You don't have to go down with the ship. We know you've worked hard to be where you are and you didn't go to college. It's ok dude. The trades are an awesome career.

You don't have to play the dummies for Trump card anymore. Let it rest, you can still prefer republicans.

We, like people, are also people.

Just take a breath, Trump belongs in prison. He's been conning people for 60 years.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Brian literally just said that he comes on here to troll and trigger us, then goes on to say we gang up on him (playing the victim). I don’t know why you guys are engaging with him.
Just the man repressing yet another rich white dude.

Some day they will get their own holiday

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I assume Brian support both Israel and the US sliding towards fascism.

Good friend of mine left Israel last year because he felt the politics were getting dangerous, this was well before the war, there is a lot more going on that what is addressed in this article.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Sorry, this was happening well before. You can go back at the beginning of the Trump posts like 8 years ago and I was ganged up on. If some would just engage in a conversation it would have been different, but it's never been that way. So if you were to read all my latest posts about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict I have not attacked anyone, just voiced my opinion as a Jew. Some enjoy ganging up on me for my views on the matter, but in your mind that's acceptable.
Brian, the man is an irredeemable cunt. Just stop being a knob.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
For sure! I have my views and you/others see things in a different light. That’s perfectly fine with me, but don’t hate because I don’t agree with you.
You have to explain to me how?

How do you have you’re view knowing the fact’s of this Man?

You can not bash the Left,or anything else,just explain to me with Facts, as to why you think he is good for the Country?

Facts Brother.

Avy

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You have to explain to me how?

How do you have you’re view knowing the fact’s of this Man?

You can not bash the Left,or anything else,just explain to me with Facts, as to why you think he is good for the Country?

Facts Brother.

Avy
My original comments a few days ago was regarding the Israel/Palestine conflict, nothing else. Others ended up chiming in about how I'm a Trump guy and for that I don't need to defend myself why I am.

Why do I think he is good for the country? Remember, he already served for 4 years. No new wars were started, we were energy independent and living here in California welcomed the slightly lower gas prices, goods were more affordable, safer boarders, inflation was under control and the world never blew up like many on this site thought it would. Now as a Jew I felt much safer then, than I do now. Do I agree on everything that comes out of his mouth? No, but during his tenure my family and I were much better off and feel this country is much safer under Trump than Biden and/or Harris as he's already proven that.

Harris was left in charge of our boarder and did absolutely nothing to protect the America citizens and allowed the floodgates to remain open. This administration gives more benefits to illegals than to our own American citizens, just look at NY & Chicago for example how much money have they shelled out for them than their own taxpayers. It's only a matter of time until one of Kamala's "got aways" causes irreparable damage to this country and I hope I'm wrong but with the amount of criminals she let in, it's a strong possibility it will happen.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yeah. Maybe don't volunteer to have a beer with a man making excuses for fascism.
That’s funny! Seems to be the left that has tried to have Trump thrown in jail after announcing he was running for president, purposely tying him up in court while trying to campaign. They had 7 years to do that, but conveniently didn’t until the time was just right. What about the lefts suppression of possible damaging information about Hunters laptop on social media during the 2020 election. Zuckerberg just admitted the White House ask for removal of that story as well as other Dr’s opinions on Covid. Now this even includes you! You have zero tolerance to an oppositions view. If I’m not mistaken these are prime examples of fascism?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
My original comments a few days ago was regarding the Israel/Palestine conflict, nothing else. Others ended up chiming in about how I'm a Trump guy and for that I don't need to defend myself why I am.

Why do I think he is good for the country? Remember, he already served for 4 years. No new wars were started, we were energy independent and living here in California welcomed the slightly lower gas prices, goods were more affordable, safer boarders, inflation was under control and the world never blew up like many on this site thought it would. Now as a Jew I felt much safer then, than I do now. Do I agree on everything that comes out of his mouth? No, but during his tenure my family and I were much better off and feel this country is much safer under Trump than Biden and/or Harris as he's already proven that.

Harris was left in charge of our boarder and did absolutely nothing to protect the America citizens and allowed the floodgates to remain open. This administration gives more benefits to illegals than to our own American citizens, just look at NY & Chicago for example how much money have they shelled out for them than their own taxpayers. It's only a matter of time until one of Kamala's "got aways" causes irreparable damage to this country and I hope I'm wrong but with the amount of criminals she let in, it's a strong possibility it will happen.
Well,I was hoping for more Fact’s. That was a safe way of answering the question.

I am talking to myself as I type trying to stay on point. Let’s go here.

You said in the opening that this conversation started with the Conflict,and you are Right. So let’s stay there for now.

That is why Avy was here,the Conflict. I was very upset at Biden not doing Anything. Then Avy got Mad at Harris,Hoping she would be different at the Convention. I still Think that a Phone Call could put a Stop to this as I type. Nothing could tell me otherwise.

However,that is not the Case,most here feel that I am on Crack.

That it is going against the Grain, and would Ruin,Stop there whole dam career. That the President does not have such Power?

That the USA must have this Land for Future War.

That Naught is in Controll and laughing. (Until this matter end’s) Avy is having a Very Hard time with this. I do not believe it tobe True,but it is. It’s True Brian that Naught is Wagging his Tail,and we are the Dog on that Ass.

The Jew’s say “Never Again”,from the War. It has been pass’ed down the Family of each Generation. Yet here we are? It is That Bad Brother,and who know’s where it is going?

You have tobe content with the Biden handling of this War with Hamas. True or False Brother?

Avy

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
That’s funny! Seems to be the left that has tried to have Trump thrown in jail after announcing he was running for president, purposely tying him up in court while trying to campaign. They had 7 years to do that, but conveniently didn’t until the time was just right. What about the lefts suppression of possible damaging information about Hunters laptop on social media during the 2020 election. Zuckerberg just admitted the White House ask for removal of that story as well as other Dr’s opinions on Covid. Now this even includes you! You have zero tolerance to an oppositions view. If I’m not mistaken these are prime examples of fascism?
It takes evidence to convict. Trump has broken the law on more than one occasion. There is evidence of it. That's not "the left" and a "witch pursuit thing". That's breaking the law.

If you want some insight into why people feel the way they do, just go read the countless real stories on the "eff the police" thread.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

TL;DR you’re a selfish cunt and don’t care about what happens to anyone else as long as you’re safe. Well, there are a few historical precedents for people who think like that.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
TL;DR you’re a selfish cunt and don’t care about what happens to anyone else as long as you’re safe. Well, there are a few historical precedents for people who think like that.
So how many of your family members of the 6 million Jews were murdered in Nazi Germany during WW2? My family lost some. Just like the others, you have no fucking clue in whats going on. Aren’t you in your little safe space down under so far removed from any of this? From your statement sounds like you’re disappointed that ALL Jews weren’t wiped off the face of the planet so this wouldn’t be happening. There was no Jewish state before and during the WW2. Always the name calling when you don’t have a legitimate answer, kind of the theme here.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Changleen,I do not know what TL;DR mean’s? Other than you are talking to Brian?

You must have more grit in you than this? No?

To speak like this show’s no hope. We have tobe stronger for the Fucking Poor Youth coming up?

Sorry.

Avy

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
It takes evidence to convict. Trump has broken the law on more than one occasion. There is evidence of it. That's not "the left" and a "witch pursuit thing". That's breaking the law.

If you want some insight into why people feel the way they do, just go read the countless real stories on the "eff the police" thread.
There has never been an instance where an alleged “hush money case” was ever charged and if so it’s not a felony offense. So when you have a trial in a democratic city with a democrat judge where the judges daughter was involved with the Democratic Party and was with the Biden campaign. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a?

The other liberal judge saying Mar a Lago was only valued at $18M while other properties are valued in the billions. The judge also said years prior that he preferred making the verdicts because sometimes the jury just gets it wrong. So the Judge got to decide not a jury.

So they took something small and blew it up for their agenda, plain and simple. So answer this, this was all old stuff. Why did they wait until the 11th hour to pursue it if this was a huge deal? Why not in 2021, 22 or 23? Just asking for a friend?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Changleen,I do not know what TL;DR mean’s? Other than you are talking to Brian?

You must have more grit in you than this? No?

To speak like this show’s no hope. We have tobe stronger for the Fucking Poor Youth coming up?

Sorry.

Avy
They all like flexing their internet muscles. All tough guys behind the keyboard. Again, when another view that doesn’t align with theirs, the insults fly cause that’s all they got. It doesn’t bother me, I don't lose any sleep like they do. Maybe one day they’ll open their eyes and ears a bit to actually hear what the other side is saying instead of keeping a narrow mind. Probably never happen, but then again I’m happy and they’re all miserable so who really gives a shit.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
There has never been an instance where an alleged “hush money case” was ever charged and if so it’s not a felony offense. So when you have a trial in a democratic city with a democrat judge where the judges daughter was involved with the Democratic Party and was with the Biden campaign. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a?

The other liberal judge saying Mar a Lago was only valued at $18M while other properties are valued in the billions. The judge also said years prior that he preferred making the verdicts because sometimes the jury just gets it wrong. So the Judge got to decide not a jury.

So they took something small and blew it up for their agenda, plain and simple. So answer this, this was all old stuff. Why did they wait until the 11th hour to pursue it if this was a huge deal? Why not in 2021, 22 or 23? Just asking for a friend?
Blah blah, convicted on all counts by a jury. Unanimous. Prosecutors should not be bringing cases that they don't think they can win, since its a waste of everyone's time. The results show this was a legit case and that they provided clear and compelling evidence,

Unlike all the cases about election fraud immediately after the election that were laughed out of court even by Trump appointed judges for having no evidence. I personally read a few of these briefs and the court response.

I'm not sure you paid attention with the valuation trial, because that's not why he was found guilty.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Trumps own lawyer forgot to check the box for a jury trial, that's why it was a bench trial by a Judge. You can't make this shit up. Come on Brian, I believe you can do better than this. The games they played with properties, not just ML, are all documented in the court papers.

Yes, rich people getting caught using the illegal tricks they use to stay rich/get richer.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Well,I was hoping for more Fact’s. That was a safe way of answering the question.

I am talking to myself as I type trying to stay on point. Let’s go here.

You said in the opening that this conversation started with the Conflict,and you are Right. So let’s stay there for now.

That is why Avy was here,the Conflict. I was very upset at Biden not doing Anything. Then Avy got Mad at Harris,Hoping she would be different at the Convention. I still Think that a Phone Call could put a Stop to this as I type. Nothing could tell me otherwise.

However,that is not the Case,most here feel that I am on Crack.

That it is going against the Grain, and would Ruin,Stop there whole dam career. That the President does not have such Power?

That the USA must have this Land for Future War.

That Naught is in Controll and laughing. (Until this matter end’s) Avy is having a Very Hard time with this. I do not believe it tobe True,but it is. It’s True Brian that Naught is Wagging his Tail,and we are the Dog on that Ass.

The Jew’s say “Never Again”,from the War. It has been pass’ed down the Family of each Generation. Yet here we are? It is That Bad Brother,and who know’s where it is going?

You have tobe content with the Biden handling of this War with Hamas. True or False Brother?

Avy
You asked why and I gave you some examples of why I prefer Trump. Why is that not satisfactory?

Content with Biden during this conflict? Not really, I was hoping to hear from him that Hamas needs to be removed from the earth and try to bring peace to the Middle East. We all want this nightmare to end ASAP, but the hostages need to be safely released and Hamas surrenders. The Biden administration is weak in negotiations especially when it comes to deal with terrorists. It’s the Biden administration that gave Iran $50-$60B. What do you think is funding these attacks? Iran was broke during the Trump administration and now they’re rolling in the $$$$. Obama & Biden administration thought if they were nice to Iran, there would be peace. On the contrary, Iran hates the Jews, Israel as well as the US and would want nothing more than removing all of us permanently. Don’t think for one minute they want to be buddy buddy if we’re nice. Never happen.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Couple things.
first off, the U.S. has not given Iran a goddamn penny. They just allowed South Korea to pay a debt that they owed to Iran.
So Pinocchio, yo.

Also: Trump was inept, and didn’t get shit done with regards to this, or really anything else. He was an international buffoon, at best.
If he was such a smart negotiator, why dint he fix this?
Right, because he is a feckless blowhard.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Content with Biden during this conflict? Not really, I was hoping to hear from him that Hamas needs to be removed from the earth and try to bring peace to the Middle East. We all want this nightmare to end ASAP, but the hostages need to be safely released and Hamas surrenders. The Biden administration is weak in negotiations especially when it comes to deal with terrorists. It’s the Biden administration that gave Iran $50-$60B. What do you think is funding these attacks? Iran was broke during the Trump administration and now they’re rolling in the $$$$. Obama & Biden administration thought if they were nice to Iran, there would be peace. On the contrary, Iran hates the Jews, Israel as well as the US and would want nothing more than removing all of us permanently. Don’t think for one minute they want to be buddy buddy if we’re nice. Never happen.
You still completely dismiss what Israel has done to the Palestinians since the formation of "Israel" to now. This is at the root of the problem and why Hamas exists.