Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Blah blah, convicted on all counts by a jury. Unanimous. Prosecutors should not be bringing cases that they don't think they can win, since its a waste of everyone's time. The results show this was a legit case and that they provided clear and compelling evidence,

Unlike all the cases about election fraud immediately after the election that were laughed out of court even by Trump appointed judges for having no evidence. I personally read a few of these briefs and the court response.

I'm not sure you paid attention with the valuation trial, because that's not why he was found guilty.
NY’s democratic attorney general Letitia James ran on “getting Trump”

Folton county DA Fani Willis ran on “getting Trump”

Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg ran on “getting Trump”

See a pattern here? All democrats and all ran on putting Trump behind bars. For example not one republican, independent, libertarian DA went after him. So yes, it was 100% political.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

See a pattern here? All democrats and all ran on putting Trump behind bars. For example not one republican, independent, libertarian DA went after him. So yes, it was 100% political.
A pattern of breaking the law?

Yes, I see it.

Have you tried not-breaking-the-law™ ?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Hahafuckinghaha, that’s like saying “no one accused chairman Mao of crimes”.
You got two brain cells to put together, and connect the dots?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You still completely dismiss what Israel has done to the Palestinians since the formation of "Israel" to now. This is at the root of the problem and why Hamas exists.
Once again, Israel has only defends itself when attacked. They were originally fine with a 2 state solution. Don’t you really think if Israel really wanted Palestine and Gaza, they wouldn’t just have taken it years ago? They want peace and to be left alone, however the Muslims hates the Jews and want them all eradicated, period end of story. Sad to see your true colors of being an antisemite. Once again, you’re not Jewish so you’ll never understand. If you’re Muslim, then I get your hatred towards the Jewish people.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Brian thinks its political because Hunter Biden DID get in actual trouble where evidence showed he broke the law. But when they tried to float the possible "business dealings" issue, Fox and all the others just kept floating conjecture and rumors to make it self-sustaining, eventually with the Republican's star witness saying "yeah, there's nothing there":

Alexander Smirnov, a 43-year-old FBI informant who began working with the bureau in 2010, faces two felony counts: one for making a false statement to a government agent and another for falsification of records in a federal investigation. Republicans in Congress had repeatedly touted those same false statements as a key piece of their impeachment inquiry into the president.
Then, the cognitive dissonance that Pres Biden was this criminal mastermind while at the same time totally senile was hilarious to watch.

This is why Trump and the party are a trainwreck Brian.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So how many of your family members of the 6 million Jews were murdered in Nazi Germany during WW2? My family lost some. Just like the others, you have no fucking clue in whats going on. Aren’t you in your little safe space down under so far removed from any of this? From your statement sounds like you’re disappointed that ALL Jews weren’t wiped off the face of the planet so this wouldn’t be happening. There was no Jewish state before and during the WW2. Always the name calling when you don’t have a legitimate answer, kind of the theme here.
Fuck off cunt. I know exactly what’s going on. Unlike you we still have a partially functioning media. I see the Israeli state calling for more death, saying that rape of prisoners is OK, that they are ‘proud of their genocide’. You are supporting the indefensible. Also what a pathetic statement to reach back to the past to excuse your abhorrent opinions in 2024. Just gross. Reaching for the antisemitism bullshit because you have nothing to defend your petty selfish shit.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
They all like flexing their internet muscles. All tough guys behind the keyboard. Again, when another view that doesn’t align with theirs, the insults fly cause that’s all they got. It doesn’t bother me, I don't lose any sleep like they do. Maybe one day they’ll open their eyes and ears a bit to actually hear what the other side is saying instead of keeping a narrow mind. Probably never happen, but then again I’m happy and they’re all miserable so who really gives a shit.
Proving my point. Selfish shithead, projecting on others what they need to do for themselves. The ugly face of ignorance in America.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Once again, Israel has only defends itself when attacked. They were originally fine with a 2 state solution. Don’t you really think if Israel really wanted Palestine and Gaza, they wouldn’t just have taken it years ago? They want peace and to be left alone, however the Muslims hates the Jews and want them all eradicated, period end of story. Sad to see your true colors of being an antisemite. Once again, you’re not Jewish so you’ll never understand. If you’re Muslim, then I get your hatred towards the Jewish people.
Running for that that antisemitism defence again? Pathetic.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The other liberal judge saying Mar a Lago was only valued at $18M while other properties are valued in the billions. The judge also said years prior that he preferred making the verdicts because sometimes the jury just gets it wrong. So the Judge got to decide not a jury.
This entire paragraph and its points you try to make is factually incorrect.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Fuck off cunt. I know exactly what’s going on. Unlike you we still have a partially functioning media. I see the Israeli state calling for more death, saying that rape of prisoners is OK, that they are ‘proud of their genocide’. You are supporting the indefensible. Also what a pathetic statement to reach back to the past to excuse your abhorrent opinions in 2024. Just gross. Reaching for the antisemitism bullshit because you have nothing to defend your petty selfish shit.
"Fuck off cunt"? Seriously? Can't hold an adult conversation without tossing insults? No you don' know what's going on and it appears, you sympathize with terrorists. Again, if Hamas surrenders ad releases the hostages this is done. So you don't recognize what happened 10/7? Hamas invaded a music festival and killed innocent concert goers, raped women and killed babies. Please explain how that is ok? I'm willing to bet the farm you've personally have never been attacked for being Jewish and really have no clue of the magnitude of this. Anyways, I'm done with this conversation. Just keep in mind..... Karma's a bitch.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
"Fuck off cunt"? Seriously? Can't hold an adult conversation without tossing insults? No you don' know what's going on and it appears, you sympathize with terrorists. Again, if Hamas surrenders ad releases the hostages this is done. So you don't recognize what happened 10/7? Hamas invaded a music festival and killed innocent concert goers, raped women and killed babies. Please explain how that is ok? I'm willing to bet the farm you've personally have never been attacked for being Jewish and really have no clue of the magnitude of this. Anyways, I'm done with this conversation. Just keep in mind..... Karma's a bitch.
dude. you're the one calling people anti-semites because they don't agree with Israel's policies. Just because you don't agree with what the State of Isreal is doing, doesn't mean you think all jews must die. And it also doesn't mean people agree with what Hamas is doing. The logical fallacies and deliberate misdirections are astounding.

I don't know why I'm bothering to answer, since you have shown a deliberate reluctance to even acknowledge the facts that are presented to you and reconsider your positions. which points to an inability to have a dialogue...

on the other hand, I don't get why people keep tagging you to get a rise out of you. there's no need...

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
You know, reading all those old Ian Flemming books promised me way more compelling foreign agents trying to take down the West. You would think a corrupt, American real estate tycoon, a fat-kid diamond-mine heir turned fat-kid tech mogul, and a bunch of ex-KGB types would at least be planning something interesting ... like trying to crack the earth in half with stolen warheads dropped in the Marianas trench or kidnapping the moon, but no, instead we get memes.

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Why are you people still playing with that odious shit-stain? Move on before you catch something; contrary to popular opinion there is not always a pill for that.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dude. you're the one calling people anti-semites because they don't agree with Israel's policies. Just because you don't agree with what the State of Isreal is doing, doesn't mean you think all jews must die. And it also doesn't mean people agree with what Hamas is doing. The logical fallacies and deliberate misdirections are astounding.

I don't know why I'm bothering to answer, since you have shown a deliberate reluctance to even acknowledge the facts that are presented to you and reconsider your positions. which points to an inability to have a dialogue...

on the other hand, I don't get why people keep tagging you to get a rise out of you. there's no need...
Not one on this site has condemned Hamas for their heinous actions against Israel, they seem to find it a "justified action". That's for the extermination of innocent Jews in which = Anti-Semite

So why won't you reconsider your position when I'm explaining my facts on the matter? The street travels both ways, but you feel yours is correct. Right?

Why isn't anyone telling Hamas to surrender to put and end to this war? You and the rest of the gang here has not said it, why is that? Hamas surrenders, the killing of innocent Palestinians is over with. Every time Israel tries to reach cease fire agreement with Hamas, they turn it down, why is that? Israel will not give up the land they are on, so what is your solution to the problem?

At the end of the day you're not Jewish so it doesn't hit the same chord as it does me. Therefore I don't expect you to understand.

I can care less about being tagged, they are just showing their true colors. One day it may end up biting them in the ass.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Not one on this site has condemned Hamas for their heinous actions against Israel, they seem to find it a "justified action". That's for the extermination of innocent Jews in which = Anti-Semite

So why won't you reconsider your position when I'm explaining my facts on the matter? The street travels both ways, but you feel yours is correct. Right?

Why isn't anyone telling Hamas to surrender to put and end to this war? You and the rest of the gang here has not said it, why is that? Hamas surrenders, the killing of innocent Palestinians is over with. Every time Israel tries to reach cease fire agreement with Hamas, they turn it down, why is that? Israel will not give up the land they are on, so what is your solution to the problem?

At the end of the day you're not Jewish so it doesn't hit the same chord as it does me. Therefore I don't expect you to understand.

I can care less about being tagged, they are just showing their true colors. One day it may end up biting them in the ass.
a) how do you know I'm not Jewish?
b) in my post I indicated I don't agree with what Hamas is doing. I find it repulsive and condemn it in the most vehement form possible. It is vile.
c) almost all world leaders have condemned Hamas. But as with me, they can also call what Israel is doing to Palestinians a travesty, a tragedy, vile and counterproductive.
d) I don't equate all jews with Israel, just as I don't equate all Palestinians with Hamas.
e) "Israelis were there first" is a total baloney argument, since there were people there even before the Hebraic faith was a thing. People and cultures evolve. Ignoring that Palestine and Palestinians were there before 1948 serves no purpose, and just allows the constant aggressions to fester.
f) "Every time Israel tries to reach cease fire agreement with Hamas, they turn it down, why is that?" : would negotiate with someone who has their boot on your throat? It doesn't lead to meaningful exchanges and is called negotiating in bad faith.
g) "Israel will not give up the land they are on, so what is your solution to the problem?" Fucked if I know, I'm not an expert. But the things I've read about that make sense to me is the two state solution, the right of return, and the end of the expansion of Israeli settlements into Palestinian territories. But mostly and end to gunship diplomacy.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
a) how do you know I'm not Jewish?
b) in my post I indicated I don't agree with what Hamas is doing. I find it repulsive and condemn it in the most vehement form possible. It is vile.
c) almost all world leaders have condemned Hamas. But as with me, they can also call what Israel is doing to Palestinians a travesty, a tragedy, vile and counterproductive.
d) I don't equate all jews with Israel, just as I don't equate all Palestinians with Hamas.
e) "Israelis were there first" is a total baloney argument, since there were people there even before the Hebraic faith was a thing. People and cultures evolve. Ignoring that Palestine and Palestinians were there before 1948 serves no purpose, and just allows the constant aggressions to fester.
f) "Every time Israel tries to reach cease fire agreement with Hamas, they turn it down, why is that?" : would negotiate with someone who has their boot on your throat? It doesn't lead to meaningful exchanges and is called negotiating in bad faith.
g) "Israel will not give up the land they are on, so what is your solution to the problem?" Fucked if I know, I'm not an expert. But the things I've read about that make sense to me is the two state solution, the right of return, and the end of the expansion of Israeli settlements into Palestinian territories. But mostly and end to gunship diplomacy.
Well, are you Jewish? If so I haven't seen any personally with your particular views.

Israel wanted the 2 state solution, but with the rise of terrorism that has that deal is currently on hold.

We're never going to agree with each other and that's fine with me. We're all entitled to our own opinion and the end of the day you're not budging from your views as I do the same. Just don't hate because of it like many here.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Well, are you Jewish? If so I haven't seen any personally with your particular views.

Israel wanted the 2 state solution, but with the rise of terrorism that has that deal is currently on hold.

We're never going to agree with each other and that's fine with me. We're all entitled to our own opinion and the end of the day you're not budging from your views as I do the same. Just don't hate because of it like many here.
So Brian,do you agree with the People in Israel that want Naught to Stop the War? To make a deal Now?

You do know why Naught said No to the people,right?

Avy

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Westy,how did you find that picture of me?

I feel like that is Me! For a Long time now Brother..

What a picture,a lot said there with no words.

Avy
Sisyphus is the name, rolling rocks is the game.

In Greek mythology, Sisyphus or Sisyphos (/ˈsɪsɪfəs/; Ancient Greek: Σίσυφος Sísyphos) was the founder and king of Ephyra (now known as Corinth). He was a devious tyrant who killed visitors to show off his power. This violation of the sacred hospitality tradition greatly angered the gods. They punished him for trickery of others, including his cheating death twice. The gods forced him to roll an immense boulder up a hill only for it to roll back down every time it neared the top, repeating this action for eternity.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
NICE! Flexing some serious muscle! I'm impressed!
mykel,I saw you’re post and thought first that it was not talking about Brian. That it was on a different post. I am very upset that you went to that level on Brian. There is,with out a doubt,a place for such words tobe spoken. But this matter is not one of them. I know you do not feel good about it.

This Topic only Bows down to Religion for The Most Frustrating topic of them all. That is why we(Avy),was taught to not talk about it,mabye that was not taught in you’re youth? I wonder how much damage this has done? Never talk religion or politics. Last,it’s fitting that this Tragedy is all from Religion,as History has taught us.

I remember when I spoke of Religion when I was in my 20’s how nasty it got. That is when I saw the light. I was way more into Religion at the time, as to my thinking it was More important. I am still searching,seeking,listening,reading,watching. It is not easy.

Thing is Brother,when I watch and learn of the past Beautiful Earth and all those who were here before me,it is a lot to take in,for me. I want to know from the start to current. Life is Crazy.

Fucking Politics are for me,Harder to understand,speak about,think about,fucking listen to.

One is Real Time,the other is Enternal Time.

Avy
Sisyphus is the name, rolling rocks is the game.

Wow,thank you Brother,I did not know such Fact’s!

Avy

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
So Brian,do you agree with the People in Israel that want Naught to Stop the War? To make a deal Now?

You do know why Naught said No to the people,right?

Avy
Many in Israel do want Netanyahu to just stop. Problem is if they do that means Hamas wins, and will repeat 10/7 down the road. If you think for one minute Hamas will just go away if Israel puts down their arms and leaves Gaza I have a bridge to sell you! Netanyahu's goals are to eradicate Hamas which is difficult because they hide amongst the innocent Palestinian people which is why all the unfortunate casualties. It's a no win situation, but I understand Netanyahu's motivation not to stop.

Last edited: