Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
these polls are all hypothetical garbage, because Trump will be the GOP nominee unless he's literally dead.
Yep, he will bully his way into it and they will be fine with it.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
these polls are all hypothetical garbage, because Trump will be the GOP nominee unless he's literally dead.
So if he doesn’t get nominated, I wonder how fast he’d turn on the GOP and call them crooked and corrupt and rigged, and start his own Truth party. I’d bet he has that contingency plan already in place if I believed he had plans.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So if he doesn’t get nominated, I wonder how fast he’d turn on the GOP and call them crooked and corrupt and rigged, and start his own Truth party. I’d bet he has that contingency plan already in place if I believed he had plans.
There has been talk about this, and I honestly think it's the best case scenario, which is why we won't get that lucky. I'm with @Toshi on this, the GOP now is Trump.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
of what?

propping up a genocide?

backing out of studen loan forgiveness campaign promises?

bAcKiNg tHe bLuE?

pretending covid doesn't exist anymore?

Given what majorities/minorities in the Senate and House he's been working with it's not bad at all. More than Obama got done by many metrics.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
.......biden administration says the biden administration is doing swimmingly

and this is why we'll never have nice things

they brag about extending title 41 in there?

I swear to god the entire point of liberal politics is just patting ones self on the back so everyone can just return to going to brunch

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, I’m not a fanboy, but he’s done a good job of not letting our corrupt, racist, fractured and dysfunctional country not tear itself apart, which it seems was the goal of his predecesor.
And it was happening.
yeah, Biden’s admin could have more successes, sure.
But you have to give credit where it’s due, the administration has been an even keel, no drama affair, and really, compared to where we were, that IS success.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well, I’m not a fanboy, but he’s done a good job of not letting our corrupt, racist, fractured and dysfunctional country not tear itself apart, which it seems was the goal of his predecesor.
And it was happening.
yeah, Biden’s admin could have more successes, sure.
But you have to give credit where it’s due, the administration has been an even keel, no drama affair, and really, compared to where we were, that IS success.
"he's a placeholder because fascism is worse"

ham sammich

remember the part about harris being the successor? How he literally said he was just a place holder?

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
And?
(newsflash/reality check: still better than Trump or DeSantis)
And she is abysmal.
That motherfucker should have nominated 6 more supreme court justices by now.

oh yeah, we're just forgetting about that....

try something that's "he's not trump"

Your 'newsflash/reality checks' are pathetic

He's not fighting fascism he's just delaying it and letting it get stronger for the next time

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
We're doomed anyway, at larger scales humanity is incapable of behaving rationally.
this american ilk certainly is

I actually do want biden to get elected to stave off what everyone with eyes sees coming. But living in fantasyland thinking everything is great based on some weak pathetic and mostly symbolic accomplishments is what let the devil in the door in 2016. It's happening again because no one wants to actually do better, and are just satisfied with 'still not the other guy'.

Biden got elected because his campaign had an ear to the ground with what was going on in the US. A lot of people who don't normally vote came out because of that. They aren't going to this time. So much of that goodwill has been thrown out the window in the last few years. He might actually lose because of it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Of not trying to be full blown fascist dictator for life?
Yeah that seems to be all anybody has.....

Not quite "doing a damn good job" exactly

Seems like if that was the only standard we can do better. Cuz there's lots of those. Some would even be effective at something. Instead we have a geriatric ego who picked someone with all the personality of a sanding wheel as VP, and who won't step the fuck aside and help find a legitimate candidate to run in some primaries. Damn good job indeed.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yeah that seems to be all anybody has.....

Not quite "doing a damn good job" exactly

Seems like if that was the only standard we can do better. Cuz there's lots of those. Some would even be effective at something. Instead we have a geriatric ego who picked someone with all the personality of a sanding wheel as VP, and who won't step the fuck aside and help find a legitimate candidate to run in some primaries. Damn good job indeed.
You’re delusional if you think someone else would have a better shot via the primaries to beat Trump in the general.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You’re delusional if you think someone else would have a better shot via the primaries to beat Trump in the general.

Oh trust me "better things are not possible" is something you've hammered into my brain :rofl:

Biden is a default. He was when he got elected and he is now. You're delusional if you think there are aren't better candidates.

Looks like the DNC has done a good job with you. Takes a lot of work to subvert the most popular candidate twice and convince you you're getting the best.

Last edited: