Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Unless it’s a 5D chess move where some Cheney news is about to drop that makes him look like a RINO and motivates more MAGA votes. I mean if Cheney is voting for Harris then blue voters can’t vote for Harris too, so they have to abstain or vote Trump to avoid siding with Cheney.
:tinfoil:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Unless it’s a 5D chess move where some Cheney news is about to drop that makes him look like a RINO and motivates more MAGA votes. I mean if Cheney is voting for Harris then blue voters can’t vote for Harris too, so they have to abstain or vote Trump to avoid siding with Cheney.
:tinfoil:
Don't dismiss ulterior motives. I am guessing Trump cut off his supply of Iraqi babies, needs them to boil down for head goo for his lackies.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Anti-Semitic is, indeed, hatred of the Jewish people, anywhere and everywhere in the diaspora.
Anti-Zionist is what you are trying to convey.
Furthermore, there are a number of different ideologies present in the Zionist state, some hew to BB, and others do not.
Thank you Brother. Hard day and came home to have a snort of whisky and weed In me. Frustated and mad. I could not Convey what I was trying to say? I almost got it. Not Really?

Is what I was trying to say was this:

If Avy sais that this genocide is Wrong,I am labeled as a “ “.

I do not agree with what the Goverment,and College Deans are calling “me,and College Student’s “ as stepping out of Line? Grilling them In Congress. Demanding Stupid Ass Rules to Shut it Down! Congress? That is how Fucked up and Foul this is. Because they are Paid.

What about the saying,”It would take an act of Congres”,for that to happen?

Fucking had them hearings ASAP,grilling the College. As If what the students were doing was wrong? That they do not have the rights to do so. Sorry,you are Fucked Up in that thinking.

I must end now.

Avy

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
nothing in that article addresses my comments about Netanyahu, stealing homes/land nor the displacement and killing of Palestinians.

do you consider the AJC a fair and unbiased news source?
How do you know he's not? It's the propaganda the other side is feeding you. This is exactly what they want you to believe to side with Hamas! Why do you think the majority of the protests are at colleges? They're feeding the young clueless minds into believing this bullshit, that's why Netanyahu while addressing congress last month referred to the protestors as "useful idiots"! They're doing it as well as you, basically doing Iran's dirty work for them repeating this bullshit making them look to be the victim. These protests are all sponsored by Iran & their proxy. How do you think those Caucasian pronoun police don't know what gender they are protesters would fare if they were dropped off in lets say Palestine, Syria, Iran etc. for a week? They'd last about as long as I would. Which would be not very long.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
How do you think those protesters would fare if they were dropped off in lets say Palestine, Syria, Iran etc. for a week? They'd last about as long as I would. Which would be not very long.
I would assume they would be bombed indiscriminately like the other 40k palestinians or perhaps specifically targeted like aid workers. I agree they wouldn’t fare well with the substantial evidence that’s out there…like the 60 people who died in a refugee camp today.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
propaganda
exactly what they want you to believe
feeding the young clueless minds
Netanyahu while addressing congress last month referred to the protestors as "useful idiots"
They're doing it as well as you
protests are all sponsored by Iran & their proxy
Caucasian pronoun police don't know what gender they are protesters

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
How do you know he's not? It's the propaganda the other side is feeding you. This is exactly what they want you to believe to side with Hamas! Why do you think the majority of the protests are at colleges? They're feeding the young clueless minds into believing this bullshit, that's why Netanyahu while addressing congress last month referred to the protestors as "useful idiots"! They're doing it as well as you, basically doing Iran's dirty work for them repeating this bullshit making them look to be the victim. These protests are all sponsored by Iran & their proxy. How do you think those Caucasian pronoun police don't know what gender they are protesters would fare if they were dropped off in lets say Palestine, Syria, Iran etc. for a week? They'd last about as long as I would. Which would be not very long.
Fuck me that’s some retarded shit to read before breakfast.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I would assume they would be bombed indiscriminately like the other 40k palestinians or perhaps specifically targeted like aid workers. I agree they wouldn’t fare well with the substantial evidence that’s out there…like the 60 people who died in a refugee camp today.
No, Hamas would execute them. Hamas started this nightmare, but they hide amongst the innocent people which is why the high casualty rate and that's the unfortunate it's part of this nightmare. So how should Israel go about getting the monsters that started all of this with hurting the innocent?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
waiting on the shrub endorsement...when i had the unfortunate experience of meeting the asshat a few years ago his dislike of d2s was palpable and he said he was basically spending all of his time/energy to fight orange foolius...

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
You’re unbelievably stupid.
Brian,you are mistaken Brother.

You think that Hamas is All of Palistine. That is not the case.

You think they deserve whatever happens to them because of Hamas,(the Palistine People),because Hamas is in Control. Is that Correct?

Avy

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ok, just believe the other shit you hear

where is your source of information, please share?
Well Brian, a quick google search pulls up lots of sources, including this one:

This is not new. Been an ongoing conflict for a long time. But I doubt you will read the article anyway since you clearly have no interest in having your ideas challenged.

I find your continued right wing extremist viewpoint boorish and ignorant. But at least you’re arrogant about it. So you do have that going for you.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

This is not new. Been an ongoing conflict for a long time. But I doubt you will read the article anyway since you clearly have no interest in having your ideas challenged.

I find your continued right wing extremist viewpoint boorish and ignorant. But at least you’re arrogant about it. So you do have that going for you.

Brain is most likely one of those who are salivating at the prospect of buying some soon to be developed beachfront plots in 'Israel'

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Brain is most likely one of those who are salivating at the prospect of buying some soon to be developed beachfront plots in 'Israel'

The whole mess is sickening. I’m saddened that the US is complicit to genocide yet recognize Israel’s right to defend itself. No real easy solutions to the matter. But since Brian and his ilk can only operate in a strictly black and white environment then clearly I and others on here are anti-semites.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

Amnesty is anti Israel. Here is an article from 2012. They seem to tell you what you want to hear.

https://www.cfr.org/blog/amnesty-international-and-hamas

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
But you cant deny Israel annexing Palestinian land and displacing them. And not just once, but through their entire history.
Entire history of what? Because England gave them back some of the land that was originally theirs in 1948?

They wanted a 2 state solution, all the terror attacks has sidelined that. Israel wants peace and are willing to work things out with the Palestinians, just when Hamas is no longer involved. I haves friends that live in Israel and they will tell you straight up, they just want to be left alone. I realize you’re just having a tough time of being wrong. Wasn’t everyone here on RM convinced Hunter’s laptop was “Russian disinformation” as well as Trump and Russia collusion? All I ask is please take the time and research both sides. I get it, you’re on the far left and it’s totally fine with me. I just don’t hate like others here that don’t see it their way. You just need to accept there are and always will be another opinion and or actual facts/truth that goes against your beliefs or what you want to believe in.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Entire history of what? Because England gave them back some of the land that was originally theirs in 1948?

They wanted a 2 state solution, all the terror attacks has sidelined that. Israel wants peace and are willing to work things out with the Palestinians, just when Hamas is no longer involved. I haves friends that live in Israel and they will tell you straight up, they just want to be left alone. I realize you’re just having a tough time of being wrong. Wasn’t everyone here on RM convinced Hunter’s laptop was “Russian disinformation” as well as Trump and Russia collusion? All I ask is please take the time and research both sides. I get it, you’re on the far left and it’s totally fine with me. I just don’t hate like others here that don’t see it their way. You just need to accept there are and always will be another opinion and or actual facts/truth that goes against your beliefs or what you want to believe in.
Yes. The issue you can't understand or get past is that Israel does not have sole claim to this land.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yes. The issue you can't understand or get past is that Israel does not have sole claim to this land.
It is their promised land. To be fair most religions promise the entire planet to their followers so this actually seems kind of quaint. But if every religion demanded everything they are promised the only solution is try try to kill everyone else off. Which is pretty much what we have going.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Wasn't there a story about when Biden's son in law ran cover for the Saudi's and took a 2 billion dollar pay check?

Oh wait was that Biden or Kushner?

Didn't Trump ask Russia for Hilary Clintons emails during a speech? That seemed a little sketchy then.

last week one of Trumps media companies folded when the public found out that it's entirely funded by Russians.

Could it be that Trump is a Russian asset?