Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Hey Guy’s, I watch all news,listen. Not because I want too,but cause I need to hear it. To try and understand their point of view?

One Man I do not care for is this Ben Shapiro. Just heard the Vance eating Cats Interview with Dana Bash. Ben keeps on saying that the Media is letting her get away with Not Stating any Fact‘s(Harris). While there is Truth to that,It is Nothing compared to Trump? How the Fuck can he keep saying this with Trump saying Nothing? Nothing at all. Save for how his Tarif’s will end child care problems. No,wrong. Nothing about those statements is True. Further,it will Increase Inflation.

Is this guy real? With his Non Stop Full Speed Ahead Speaking on Fast Forward? Fucking Ben is either one of two things in Avy’s Humble opinion.

1. Is on some Good Shit.
2. Need’s tobe on some Good Shit to calm/fix his thinking/speaking at Warp speed.

Nobody can Speak with Facts at that Speed. Nobody. The public must think it is impressive? How can they be so One Sided? Trump did not say any Fact’s either? He is a complete joke? I do not understand?

Did you all see his Breakdown of the History of this War Video?(Ben) It was Insane. Just pure Cocaine Speed Breakdown. Worse,it was the picture he wanted you to see,not a True History.

All the comments say they agree. Agree with what? That Trump has made any real statement as to his plan? I do not understand how they think this way? I have been Looking for All the Good Trump has done. I have not come up with much,but there Is some facts. I do not understand Trump’s Power?

Sorry for the Rant,but I must say:

I am not Happy with the Democrats,or Ms.Harris,let the record state. I am mad Period,the Whole Lot of them are True Selfish Liar’s,Not Accountable for their Actions.

Avy

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Just a reminder that the convicted felon, mushroom penis, pedophile racist rapist orange traitor is still 65% likely to win in 48 days.

You guys knocking on any doors yet?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just a reminder that the convicted felon, mushroom penis, pedophile racist rapist orange traitor is still 65% likely to win in 48 days.

sounds like a good time to take up black tar heroin...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

My therapist's door, perhaps.

It's a treat knowing the entire election, regardless of popular vote, will be decided by 6 states. Likely by miniscule margins.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
My therapist's door, perhaps.

It's a treat knowing the entire election, regardless of popular vote, will be decided by 6 states. Likely by miniscule margins.
Yup. It's time to amend the Constitution to eliminate the electoral college. :rolleyes:

Actually the likelier scenario is to get the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact enacted in enough states to "workaround" the electoral college.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yup. It's time to amend the Constitution to eliminate the electoral college. :rolleyes:

Actually the likelier scenario is to get the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact enacted in enough states to "workaround" the electoral college.
I'd say peace in the Middle East is more likely, but Jared already took care of that one.

Solving world hunger? Clean water for all? Those both seem much more achievable.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
This Is Crazy. This pager phone bombs. I mean,not in a million years would I have thought of them using this tactic. Think about what it took to do that? That is scary.

It is ounce again,breaking the Law,making it crime. No matter there. This is going tobe a War. They are Speechless? Stunnn’ed! Fucking not trusting any phone. Mad as Hell!
A Bomb blew up at the Funeral for the Fallen.

It is now acceptable to put Bomb’s on People’s Phone’s,or any other fucking device. So,do not think it won’t hit Home.

Avy

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
This Is Crazy. This pager phone bombs. I mean,not in a million years would I have thought of them using this tactic. Think about what it took to do that? That is scary.

It is ounce again,breaking the Law,making it crime. No matter there. This is going tobe a War. They are Speechless? Stunnn’ed! Fucking not trusting any phone. Mad as Hell!

It is now acceptable to put Bomb’s on People’s Phone’s,or any other fucking device. So,do not think it won’t hit Home.

Avy

Largest user of pagers is Physicians and Emergency Services.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
LULZ

you know, maybe there's something to the anti-vax movement. if their cognitive ability is low enough they think vaccines cause <insert insane nonsense here> maybe we'd be better off letting nature run its course with their offspring.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
will be interesting to see how it will impact the presidential election considering robinson endorsed drumpf, and vice versa.

:popcorn:
It'll be interesting to see if Robinson realizes that what he does in his own bedroom is nobody's business but his and whomever he's with.

:rofl: Just kidding - no chance of anything like that happening.

ETA: Looks like he's going ALL in on the Shaggy defense. :D

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

Avy
Imagine if a foreign country, especially one with a majority population with a different skin tone to ‘white’, did this to a western country. No headline, even in leftist publications such as the Guardian would deviate from pronouncing it terrorism. America would probably invade the wrong country over such shit.

And yet I have not seen a single western publication call it such.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
so here's the best thing. he has until midnight to drop out. he is refusing thus far. he was already behind by a lot. yet nc often votes for a democratic governor and republican president, other than obama. kamala was closing ground. trump wanted him to drop out and to cut ties. he stays in or can't get out, all the kamala ads will tie them together and quote trump's support and all the people that come out to vote against him will for sure swing nc to kamala. LOLOLOL

@AngryMetalsmith @jebfour does this seem about right?

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Imagine if a foreign country, especially one with a majority population with a different skin tone to ‘white’, did this to a western country. No headline, even in leftist publications such as the Guardian would deviate from pronouncing it terrorism. America would probably invade the wrong country over such shit.

And yet I have not seen a single western publication call it such.
No,of course no western calling it as such. I see you are thinking the same as Avy. This really Scares me as it is a New Tech that was waiting tobe used. I am speechless as to how they did this? It is Big Power. Mad Money and Technology. I am upset by All of this and might have to break off. It is too much for Avy.

I read here and see that others are doing better than me(mentally),It has taken its toll and I give up. Between reading and listening trying to make sense of it all,I Feel Shame as an American. I feel as if I am wasting my time when I speak on these matters. I feel a lot of pain and frustration with our whole dam system.

Avy knows this Is The Best System in the World. It may have its Fault’s,but none the less,it is the best system in the World. I also know that I have Lived a Privileged Life under this Flag,and I am Forever GreatFull for All who fought to give me that Freedom. I am Scared to say,”I feel shame”.

I just feel that our Leaders have destroyed it. It is not just this War for Avy. It is many other matters. Perhaps that is why it is too much for me. Peace.

Avy