Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, there is a bunch of gobbledygook in there.
The seeds of that story originated in Aurora, Co, and not Chicago.

Sure, there is gang activity, and territorial rivalries amongst them.
Some of the most violent criminal cartels in the U.S. are Hell’s Angel’s and white supremecist groups as well.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ednc/pr/leader-white-supremist-gang-receives-25-years-federal-prison-armed-drug-trafficking

I would be MUCH more afraid of armed insurrectionists attempting to overthrow the government (and thus the constitution) and killing the Vice President…but surely that could never happen, right?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hey mandown,I thought I would ask you about this question of mine. I do not know of you,even though you are an Old Monkey? That mean’s you are in a closet on this site. It’s ok Brother,I understand. With you’re gay little meme ribbing,I thought we could get to know each other better now? It’s a good time.

I saw a no name Video of a Chicago Ghetto being taken over by Venezuela Gangs,IE Refuge‘s. Brought there by Democrats,I assume the Video was saying? The Black Gangs are ready Togo to War over this. They are Very Upset to say the least. The Venezuela’s Gang member‘s come out at night,and are causing Major Problems. Taking over abandon buildings. Trying to take over the Drug market.

With the shipments of migrants all over the States,I wonder how you feel? Have you heard of this?

Avy
You have said too much Avy. Do you have a safe place you can lay low for a while? I hope you are using a VPN.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
So, there is a bunch of gobbledygook in there.
The seeds of that story originated in Aurora, Co, and not Chicago.

Sure, there is gang activity, and territorial rivalries amongst them.
Some of the most violent criminal cartels in the U.S. are Hell’s Angel’s and white supremecist groups as well.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ednc/pr/leader-white-supremist-gang-receives-25-years-federal-prison-armed-drug-trafficking

I would be MUCH more afraid of armed insurrectionists attempting to overthrow the government (and thus the constitution) and killing the Vice President…but surely that could never happen, right?
Thank You rideit,I was not stating Any Fact,and you clearly understood my comment. I was asking a question to mandown. Period. End of matter.

But he went with his little touch of a button and put up a little devil pop up.

Let me guess,closet,gay,now Avy is Out of Controll. You mis read it.

rideit understood what I was saying,thank you again Brother.

Avy