Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I’m almost afraid to ask, and trying to be mindful of how I ask, but what’s the perceived strategy and benefit to Biden in a scenario where he allows unfettered immigration?

Also, Harris is clearly reading the room and seeing an American interest in addressing immigration issues and pivoting. This isn't a guaranty of action and might not be enough to sway a significant number of voters away from Trump.

“The American people deserve a president who cares more about border security than playing political games,” the vice president said.

Harris blamed the ex-president for the immigration crisis at the southern border by spotlighting his leading role last spring in killing a bipartisan deal to curb illegal border crossings.

At a campaign event in Douglas, Arizona, Harris claimed Trump “did nothing to fix our broken immigration system” as president, adding that Republicans were trying to force a “false choice” between border security and a “safe, orderly and humane” immigration system.

“We can and must do both,” she told supporters in Douglas.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Imagine if Barron suddenly went down the path Musk’s kid did and transitions gender and publicly renounces the Trump family.

Not that I have any reason to expect this could really happen.