Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Its hard to believe that so far north, in Washington State, we are on the front lines of illegal immigrantion through the southern boarder. (Lol)

But yet herr we arr!

I've met random dudes from all over - the non-Mexican immigrant is way more prevelant than it was years ago. They all say their from Mexico but once they realize I consider them equals and humans, they end up telling me they came from El Salvador, Guatamala, and other countries that are experiencing humanitarian crisis.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I hear they have tremendous mops in the amazon to mop up the rain, why doesnt Florida and the Carolinas mop up their coasts?
What happened is that the liberals INTENTIONALLY didn’t show up to work a few days ago, when they were supposed to open the big, beautiful water wheel, which would have sent all of that glorious water to Arizona, where republicans so desperately need it.
SAD

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
things are escalating.... near my house someone put up a big drumpf/pence sign in a vacant lot. someone wrote "hell no" in red spraypaint on it. i'm assuming whoever put the sign up then put up a spraypainted piece of OSB leaning against it and spraypainted on it "see this what democrat do".

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
things are escalating.... near my house someone put up a big drumpf/pence sign in a vacant lot. someone wrote "hell no" in red spraypaint on it. i'm assuming whoever put the sign up then put up a spraypainted piece of OSB leaning against it and spraypainted on it "see this what democrat do".
There is a larger than zero chance that all three signs were put up by the same person.