Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
In Freakonomics 605 What do people do all day? They talk to a lady who describes what people do at their jobs and she describes watching a large airplane get assembled. It sparked my imagination. I’d love to see that operation and the sheer size of the facility.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
In Freakonomics 605 What do people do all day? They talk to a lady who describes what people do at their jobs and she describes watching a large airplane get assembled. It sparked my imagination. I’d love to see that operation and the sheer size of the facility.
Maybe it's not anymore, but if memory serves the Boeing assembly line in Renton Everett was the largest single building on earth.

Edit:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Maybe it's not anymore, but if memory serves the Boeing assembly line in Renton Everett was the largest single building on earth.

Edit:
I believe that is the location described in the podcast.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
But jerbs! And Bidenomics, which Harris is now responsible for!
Harrisnomics?
Kamalanomics?
Devinomics?

Economists had expected U.S. employers to have added about 150,000 jobs in September. Instead, they created more than a quarter-million jobs last month, while the unemployment rate fell to 4.1%, according to a report Friday from the Labor Department.