Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
It required Trump weakening NATO to set the pre conditions for the war and delaying the attack to later in the Biden administration would have Russia in a weaker position.
That’s funny! He didn’t weaken NATO. He said he would bail if other countries didn’t start pay their fair share. The deal is 3% GDP. He got many to step up and start paying. Why should the US carry the bulk of the load? Biden allowed Russia to complete the Nord Stream pipeline therefore Russia started selling oil to Germany and other European countries generating money to fund the Ukraine war. Russia was hurting financially before that. Trump had that blocked restricting large sums of money to Russia. Just like Biden handing over money to Iran, fueling their proxy’s to attack Israel. Iran too was broke.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Do you also think god is going to fix climate change and save humanity?
What were the average temperatures from let’s say 2500 BC to 1500 AD? What were the weather/temperature patterns? How many millions of years old is the earth? I’m willing to bet it’s been doing the same thing since the beginning of time. Should we have clean air to breathe and clean water? Absolutely! They have been pumping this climate BS for decades. From what the experts were saying 40 years ago I should have beachfront property by now. Unfortunately it’s still not the case.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Putin invaded Ukraine under Obama, not Biden, via Crimea and Donbas. You don't even understand the fundamentals of what you're arguing.

2 wars? Because Trump, Putin and Netanyahu are all in league with each other. 100%.
Dictators like these guys sow unrest BECAUSE those who oppose them are in positions of power/leadership.

Removing the false sense of security is a way to manipulate people.
Trump was only president for 4 years. Wasn’t a dictator and if he wins, he won’t be again. You keep believing all the media BS. Sorry it has you scared. If Hamas never invaded Israel and no one was firing missiles at them, there would be no war happening. Sorry you think otherwise. So that leaves Putin. Yes he is a dictator.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
But also at the same time an evil, diabolical, master manipulator pulling the strings of the entire world, who causes hurricanes and personally digs the potholes on Avys commute.
You are an Odd Duck Brother.

I made a statement to jm about how a commercial jet,and a Nuclear Plant have a Lifespan. My main concern was that we have one Right on top of a Fault. It needs tobe shut down,it is old. Like an Airplane,it has a Lifespan. Roughly 32 years I said. It could 34 ,36,but she will go to the Graveyard,an Airplane that is. 36 years in the Commercial Jets,is Old.

Then you come back with this is “Fundamentally untrue“. What is my source you ask? I’m waiting you say.

I told you I know what you do for a Living “thinking you would say I am right”,nooo,not you. You know Dam well what the lifespan of a commercial jet is. Where they go when they get put out to pasture. Instead ,You put up a god dam pie chart artical talking about how an airplane can fly Longer than 32 years. As If 32 Years Was The Point I was making?

It was not the Point!

The Point was that Newsom allowed the Plant to continue to operate knowing its “Age”,and that it sits right on top of a Fault. If she goes,it will be the end of CA.

I know I am right Brother,this not a Political matter,the matter is of a Nuclear Plant having a Life Span. However,you can not see that. Now you are Bitter. So you throw in your dumbass pothole comment trying tobe funny meshing two different topics,and people.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
What were the average temperatures from let’s say 2500 BC to 1500 AD? What were the weather/temperature patterns? How many millions of years old is the earth? I’m willing to bet it’s been doing the same thing since the beginning of time. Should we have clean air to breathe and clean water? Absolutely! They have been pumping this climate BS for decades. From what the experts were saying 40 years ago I should have beachfront property by now. Unfortunately it’s still not the case.
Brian, 90% of the great barrier reef is dead. That is a fact. Do you know why? 40 years ago there was No Concern for Climate Crisis. The Media is Not telling us there Is Problem,Hence the word Change,Climate Change the Media sais. As if there is a slight change in the Climate,with no other problems regarding that change?

Why is it that you can not see that Our Senators,Congress,President are doing Nothing? The Money,it does not line there pockets. I don’t give a Fuck about Dems or Rep’s,they are All the same. It behooves them to take a Stance! The Longer this Nightmare continues,the better for them.

Yet here you saying it is Bullshit? Do you not watch or listen,or read any Facts about this matter? Or do you Only listen to say Fox News? With the above thought,Avy is thinking you only listen to Fox. If I am wrong,Please tell me where you are getting you’re Facts from,as I am sure you are ignorant on this Topic.

Avy

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Trump was only president for 4 years. Wasn’t a dictator and if he wins, he won’t be again. You keep believing all the media BS. Sorry it has you scared. If Hamas never invaded Israel and no one was firing missiles at them, there would be no war happening. Sorry you think otherwise. So that leaves Putin. Yes he is a dictator.
You think Israel was just going to hand land back to the Palestinians peacefully? When have they ever handed land back to the Palestinians? What will it take for Israel to hand the land back over to the Palestinians?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It seems obvious that you are unaware of how much microplastics in your brain have affected your gullibility.
Or desire to troll, either/or. Or both.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You think Israel was just going to hand land back to the Palestinians peacefully? When have they ever handed land back to the Palestinians? What will it take for Israel to hand the land back over to the Palestinians?
They will never hand their land over. So I guess you’re for wiping the Jews off the face of the planet?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
They will never hand their land over. So I guess you’re for wiping the Jews off the face of the planet?
And that logic jump is why you fail. And by “their land”, I assume you mean the land that originally belonged to the Palestinians.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
And that logic jump is why you fail. And by “their land”, I assume you mean the land that originally belonged to the Palestinians.
Whom, by virtue of every evidence we have of human behavior, assuredly stole it from whatever nomads used it for hunting and gathering as well.

GIVE IT ALL BACK TO THE NEANDERTALS, DAMMIT!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whom, by virtue of every evidence we have of human behavior, assuredly stole it from whatever nomads used it for hunting and gathering as well.

GIVE IT ALL BACK TO THE NEANDERTALS, DAMMIT!

Sounds like something and Anti-Denisovite would say.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
That’s funny! He didn’t weaken NATO. He said he would bail if other countries didn’t start pay their fair share. The deal is 3% GDP. He got many to step up and start paying. Why should the US carry the bulk of the load? Biden allowed Russia to complete the Nord Stream pipeline therefore Russia started selling oil to Germany and other European countries generating money to fund the Ukraine war. Russia was hurting financially before that. Trump had that blocked restricting large sums of money to Russia. Just like Biden handing over money to Iran, fueling their proxy’s to attack Israel. Iran too was broke.
God your distortion of reality makes any fact-based argument stupid and impossible, which I suspect is your point as almost no Trump bros can make a reasonable argument. So it’s all Biden’s fault that it was completed, but construction continued under Trump for four years without difficulty and therefore he’s innocent and it’s all Biden’s fault and Biden is somehow weak on Russia. What the fuck dude? I don’t know what kind of logical fallacy this is but it’s just more bullshit out of you. 30 seconds of google search tells me the nord stream 2 never even operated. All you do is repeat conservative talking points which are easily disproven by literally 5 separate fact check websites.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yes, that same land that was originally the Israelites. Palestine still has land, and before all this terrorist BS there could have been a 2 state solution.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
And there it is, the “well obviously you’re an antisemite” retort, like clockwork. It might be more impactful if you weren’t such a flagrant Islamophobe.

Edit to add: but I think it’s a good thing you pop by every now and then. Between your troll posts and Avy’s ESL ramblings, it gives the fact checkers and grammar nazis around here something to do.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
God your distortion of reality makes any fact-based argument stupid and impossible, which I suspect is your point as almost no Trump bros can make a reasonable argument. So it’s all Biden’s fault that it was completed, but construction continued under Trump for four years without difficulty and therefore he’s innocent and it’s all Biden’s fault and Biden is somehow weak on Russia. What the fuck dude? I don’t know what kind of logical fallacy this is but it’s just more bullshit out of you. 30 seconds of google search tells me the nord stream 2 never even operated. All you do is repeat conservative talking points which are easily disproven by literally 5 separate fact check websites.
Don't make Brian post data he can't understand

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

tell me this guy isn't coasting along on the slowly subsiding residual electrical activity of his two remaining brain cells. "Biden's 8 circles"?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn

tell me this guy isn't coasting along on the slowly subsiding residual electrical activity of his two remaining brain cells. "Biden's 8 circles"?
That's "The Weave," bro. All good storytellers have it

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

"He is smart, like me" -brian (probably)

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Okay Grandpa, time for your nap.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I see by the humorous content the Brain wandered out from under his bridge again. Really don't know why you guys put up with this genocidal war-crimes apologist troll. Put him on ignore where he belongs.

However while we are here - Brain, this one is for you.

What you become.jpg

Israel - Endangering Jewish lives worldwide since 1948.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
To be fair, Brian isn't likely to have dementia yet, he was born this way. Trump's brain has degraded like that head of lettuce in the back of my fridge.
Trump was smart enough, at some point, to pick the dumbest people on earth to market to. In that, he succeeded.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Yes, that same land that was originally the Israelites. Palestine still has land, and before all this terrorist BS there could have been a 2 state solution.
You are of the opinion that two wrongs make a right. They do not. If Israel was open to a two state solution, which still isnt fair to those they displaced and cut off from basic human services, they would have done it sometime in the, oh, 70 years they had the opportunity to do so. This idea that just because you oppose Jewish people taking the land and displacing (with killings and a huge human toll) palestinians, that you somehow hate jews and want them wiped off the planet is classic victim-blaming. You know it, but you do it anyway. You are somehow obvious to the history of the land post Ottoman Empire and WWI (yes, One).