Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Avy, chill man. Try to debate without getting so angry.

You made comments about the lifespan of an airplane, and people ask you to back up your argument with some facts. So, WHERE are you getting your information that an airplane has an XX year lifespan and is no longer safe beyond that?

The nuclear power plant on a seismic fault. Yes, obviously concerning. But, it seems the age of the plant is irrelevant if it's the location that has you concerned. Agreed? Same as with the airplane, where are you getting your information that a nuke plant has a lifespan of xx years, and it's unsafe to operate beyond that?

I'm not saying your concerns aren't valid, but when you put opinions out into public discussion you should be prepared to back them up with some facts to those who might disagree.

For the record I've felt 3 earthquakes. 2 in So Cal when my Mom lived down there, and one in way upstate NH (even though I think the actual quake was in New York). Wild stuff.
Let Avy try a different approach. As all I have tried is not working.

The Average LifeSpan of a Professional DH Mnt.Biker is (thinking of Gwin here)25 years.

Just guessing here, no facts,just giving an example.

That is a statement that can be True,it can also be the Average.

Now,there are many factors that go into that comment.

How long was the Rider Private?
How many Sponsors did he have?
How many races did he enter?
How many races did he win?
How many injuries did he have?
How Serious we’re they?

Well Greg went well past that,so go fuck off with that thought.

Just like the Lifespan of a Plant,and an Airplane. Yes,you can tell Avy other examples that I am wrong,but you are missing my point. I was speaking of the Average,but more Importantly,a Plant on The most Dangerous Fault.

You see Brother,there are always variables,but for the sake of a decent conversation,one grant’s the fact that there is a common Fact on the Topic. That Fact being “Average”. The Average span of a Plane or Plant.

A plane that does multipale short trips has a shorter Lifespan than a Plane that does long hauls. That is because it’s Body does more expand/retract.

A Plane can last longer than 32 fucking years,but guess what,it cost money and time to fix her. When a Plane is not flying,she ain’t making money. So,at some point,we have an Average.

Now they use composite,which is Stonger,but it too has it’s faults.

My Father was 50 years Saudia/TWA Operations Manager. Avy has Been around the World.
My Wife of 34 years Father is a Legend at United SFO,40 years.

Does this make me an expert,No Sir. I Love Airplanes,like a Mnt.Bike. I Love them. I have spent my Life watching,talking,reading Airplanes,just like Bikes.

On the Plant,I have lived in CA since 1975. I am no Expert there. I do know the simple Facts of this Plant. I tried to explain,to no avail as you all want a link/source to make you feel better. I am not Savy on the Internet,to link All of my Favorites onto this Site. I am Sorry for being Stupid.

I have said this before,but I am not important enough on this site for you all to remember.

You all are acting like Avy is talking about a Conspiracy.

What is you’re source?
You made a comment,back it up Avy.!

It’s funny,cause Jm whom I was speaking to,never said a peep. Speaking of Peep,he is the one who came at Avy,yet hides behind his screen with dumbass comments. Jhonkranked came runnin to his aid.

A simple google will tell you I am right,but you CrackHeads are Soo Wound up with the Wild World of the Internet,you can’t see a simple comment.You are mad.

Soon we won’t be able to trust anything on a Fact Check. There will be agrument‘s that you’re source is not trustworthy,we won’t be able to tell the difference.

Avy

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Taking a knee aye?
Typical, son of an immigrant, ungrateful, unamerican traitor!
KICK THEM OUT! (Avy probably)
What are saying? I was not talking to you. Do you know why I said that? Or is this another running to save your favorite Monkey Shit?

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
What the fuck does that even mean????
I'm beginning to think maybe you like trump, as he is as incapable of a coherent statement as you are?
I do not understand you’re original comment to me?

Regarding your question,some Monkeys here like to throw stones,when the stone comes back,they go missing. Then other Monkeys take up the cause and put up a answer to the topic at hand.

Like Peep when I ask him a question,he does not answer. He hides behind a Safe Wall,unable to answer Avy’s simple question.

Avy

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I feel like, if it were me, and a half a dozen different folks were telling me I lacked basic knowledge and understanding on a subject, that maybe I'd take a step or two back and attempt to reevaluate if I really understood said subject. You know, instead of being belligerently wrong about something. But again, that's just me.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I feel like, if it were me, and a half a dozen different folks were telling me I lacked basic knowledge and understanding on a subject, that maybe I'd take a step or two back and attempt to reevaluate if I really understood said subject. You know, instead of being belligerently wrong about something. But again, that's just me.
Yes,it is just you Brother.

Avy

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Avy, there is a thing called preventative maintenance. If done well, it extends the usable life span of many things, including the examples provided, bodies, vehicles, buildings, industrial spaces.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So, how many day has this thread been stalled by Avy’s bullshit ? Not much discussion of the original topic going on up in hurr.
Well I don't know about you, but I've reevaluated my entire life and have decided to spend my remaining working years on the care and maintenance of blue state, space laser pot hole drilling machinery. Chem trail spraying is so yesterday.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well I don't know about you, but I've reevaluated my entire life and have decided to spend my remaining working years on the care and maintenance of blue state, space laser pot hole drilling machinery. Chem trail spraying is so yesterday.
I see career advancement opportunities for you my friend. Director of Death Panels has a nice ring to it, eh ?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
1jgrgn.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

This problem here is that someone who is willing to accept the feedback from a half dozen people will probably never find themselves in the position to require feedback from a half dozen people. They have the ability to learn before it ever gets to that point. Where as people who find themselves in the position to receive the same feedback from a half dozen people are probably really good at ignoring what those people are saying. Reference Mark Twain quote above.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Classy
COACHELLA, Calif. (AP) — Former President Donald Trump called for a protester at one of his rallies to “go back home to Mommy” to “get the hell knocked out of her,” his latest instance of using violent language when confronted by demonstrators.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Classy
COACHELLA, Calif. (AP) — Former President Donald Trump called for a protester at one of his rallies to “go back home to Mommy” to “get the hell knocked out of her,” his latest instance of using violent language when confronted by demonstrators.
I wish the dems would turn down the rhetoric so diaper genie doesn’t get shot again. Damned democrats.