Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
salt of the earth midwesterner. everything i've seen of him so far is A+. good luck couch fucker.
lol.

Was just reading elsewhere about the "dangerous liberal extremist."

Here's the big scary list of his work in MN:

As governor, Walz has backed a progressive agenda that includes...

Signed a law ensuring 20 weeks of paid family and medical leave.
Signed a law protecting abortion rights in Minnesota after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.
Signed a pair of "shield" laws protecting people, who travel to Minnesota to receive gender affirming care and abortions, from prosecution back home.
Legalized recreational marijuana.
Restored voting rights for 55,000 felons on probation.
Pushed aggressive targets on climate change and renewable energy.
Made Minnesota one of six states that provides universal free school lunches.
Proposed an expansion of the child tax credit, billions in increases on some taxes and a plan to spend much of a $17.5 billion budget surplus for progressive priorities.
Created a prescription drug affordability board.
Signed a law making undocumented immigrants eligible for driver licenses.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Yeah, how can we even expect to get the children to return to the textile factors in between Sunday school?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
lol.

Was just reading elsewhere about the "dangerous liberal extremist."

Here's the big scary list of his work in MN:

As governor, Walz has backed a progressive agenda that includes...

Signed a law ensuring 20 weeks of paid family and medical leave.
Signed a law protecting abortion rights in Minnesota after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.
Signed a pair of "shield" laws protecting people, who travel to Minnesota to receive gender affirming care and abortions, from prosecution back home.
Legalized recreational marijuana.
Restored voting rights for 55,000 felons on probation.
Pushed aggressive targets on climate change and renewable energy.
Made Minnesota one of six states that provides universal free school lunches.
Proposed an expansion of the child tax credit, billions in increases on some taxes and a plan to spend much of a $17.5 billion budget surplus for progressive priorities.
Created a prescription drug affordability board.
Signed a law making undocumented immigrants eligible for driver licenses.

Why don't people want to have children anymore?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The Dems rebranding is refreshing. I had doubts about who they could select as a candidate that would be stronger than the traditional incumbent even though he was clearly struggling. I didn’t expect Harris to be well received but she seems to be getting tons of support. Walz just boosted the energy and feels like a decent human as a political figure and not a career politician after personal gain.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The Dems rebranding is refreshing. I had doubts about who they could select as a candidate that would be stronger than the traditional incumbent even though he was clearly struggling. I didn’t expect Harris to be well received but she seems to be getting tons of support. Walz just boosted the energy and feels like a decent human as a political figure and not a career politician after personal gain.
This article descibes Walz as aggressively normal, and I think it's spot on. He's a father, a vet, a teacher, a hunter/gun-owner, and he basically speaks in dad jokes... and I think that's a good thing for the Dems right now as they struggle hard with the perception that they're the party for elites and have left the everyperson behind.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This article descibes Walz as aggressively normal, and I think it's spot on. He's a father, a vet, a teacher, a hunter/gun-owner, and he basically speaks in dad jokes... and I think that's a good thing for the Dems right now as they struggle hard with the perception that they're the party for elites and have left the everyperson behind.
saw this about his mil service yesterday, a good, brief, high level explanation of the significance:

1723043764185.png

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I find it sort of amusing that there seems to be a portion of the public that supports Trump because "he's a moran, just like me."

How the fuck does that happen? :confused:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"Sounds like a real Pinko" - Brian, probably.