Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So the orange skinned draft dodger is trying to dis on Walz's service record saying it's stolen Valor, The man served in the National Guard for 24 years. Cheeto got a doc to say he had bad bone spurs to get out of any kind of service. That shit ain't gonna fly

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I like the reaching comment by the right, "he retired from the military right before seeing action!"....like, people aren't allowed to retire from jobs.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"where's trump?" is trending on twittler, sounds like he's moping around marlborolago worrying about losing. also begs the question, where's melania? she's totally MIA

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I like the reaching comment by the right, "he retired from the military right before seeing action!"....like, people aren't allowed to retire from jobs.
The Dems just need to not even address this at this level.

Just answer “how long is your service record? How many combat tours did you see? Fuck right off then.”

ETA: yeah, the dems need to shut this line of attack down hard, bc the “weapons I carried in war” comment treads the bloody edge of embellishment. He was deployed, but not in a combat zone. He may have carried a weapon, but not in the way his comment implied… (fwiw, that is a civlians take on things of which I have no firsthand knowledge…)

Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
i love that the kamalahq twixter account is just reposting his shit verbatim w/ no context

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Just out of curiosity - I'd heard they were lambasting Walz for the feminine products in schools legislation... how in the world is the GOP trying to make a case for this being a *bad* thing? I know... I could do my own research. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just out of curiosity - I'd heard they were lambasting Walz for the feminine products in schools legislation... how in the world is the GOP trying to make a case for this being a *bad* thing? I know... I could do my own research. :D
because vaginas are icky and their most used smartphone app is grindr

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woo JD was a BadAss...not

Mr Vance served for four years in the US Marine Corps. He was deployed to Iraq for about six months in 2005 as a military journalist, although he didn't experience combat. “I was lucky to escape any real fighting,” he said in his 2016 memoir.8 hours ago

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Mr Vance served for four years in the US Marine Corps. He was deployed to Iraq for about six months in 2005 as a military journalist, although he didn't experience combat. “I was lucky to escape any real fighting,” he said in his 2016 memoir.8 hours ago

Marine Journalist?

Is he @BurlyShirly?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Private Joker.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The Dems just need to not even address this at this level.

Just answer “how long is your service record? How many combat tours did you see? Fuck right off then.”

ETA: yeah, the dems need to shut this line of attack down hard, bc the “weapons I carried in war” comment treads the bloody edge of embellishment. He was deployed, but not in a combat zone. He may have carried a weapon, but not in the way his comment implied… (fwiw, that is a civlians take on things of which I have no firsthand knowledge…)

Swiftboating

My father would be livid (at Wals).

The same dude who claimed to have a silver star, which is easily verifiable, and refuted.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I mean - I get all that. But do they actually try to make some *cogent* argument that this program is somehow bad? :think:
I *think* it has to something do with how the wording of the law is written. It says that appropriate products should be made available to all menstruating students in school restrooms. It does not specify a gender/sex for the restrooms, it just says “restrooms”. There were some Republicans who pushed back on that language and wanted the wording to specify “female restrooms” but it was never included because fuck you, and the bill passed without the gender specificity language. My understanding is that it even had several Republican votes. I’m sure a google search would turn up sources, but I’m too tired, lazy, and buzzed to look for the article I read this in at the moment.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So I guess the issue is that a cis-female teen who identifies as male and is going through a transition and uses the boys toilet but still menstrates would need access to those products in that toilet and somehow that’s bad?

I don’t know, conservatives are weird about people’s naughty bits.