Quantcast

pour over coffee.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I use the pour over method on camping trips. Works great but as WCH said, it is essentially the same as a regular coffee maker. Some people get super nerdy about the equipment, water, technique, etc. If you want to go that route, I suspect you'll have more luck with google than RM.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Can't make it strong enough. Honestly since I started doing the french press I find most coffee to be watery. Not that I'm a big coffee drinker but I like my coffee like my beer STRONG.

Plus I think you need to have a handlebar mustache or other goofy facial hair to do that pour over stuff.

jonKranked

Press Button, Receive Stupid
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Can't make it strong enough. Honestly since I started doing the french press I find most coffee to be watery. Not that I'm a big coffee drinker but I like my coffee like my beer STRONG.

Plus I think you need to have a handlebar mustache or other goofy facial hair to do that pour over stuff.

french press is solid. i prefer my aeropress however. i too like strong coffee. unfortunately turkish black is super hard to find around me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Brother Aaron has a blue enamel coffee pot. It uses coffee filters. He claims to have bought at the True Value. I have gone there. They told me they don't sell coffee pots. It makes excellent coffee. I know it exists. I just can't find one...